Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB A general inquiry for size-queen related shenanigans (NSFW images)

Unsuspicious Pot

Draw 2 cards.
Ladies and gentlemen, before we get into the meat of this request thread, I need to clarify my size-status. I am VERY specifically looking for scenes involving packages that far exceed the limitations of our boring real world to be involved. So if monstrous mega-cocks and matching curves happen to tickle your fancy, and you are down for discussing consensual RP scenes of a non dark variety, you may want to keep reading, and possibly shoot me a message of some kind! I promise I don't bite! I love discussing all sorts of shenanigans, especially if massive amounts of cum are involved!~ <3

I hesitate to straight up spell out any specific plot or pairing here, as in past experience, that will likely be 90% of what I get approached with and I will rapidly get sick of it, and quite possibly temporarily burn myself out on rping in general for a brief time. So instead, below I'll post a number of images, and vague prompts to get the mental juices flowing, and hopefully entice you enough to approach me for some fun brain storming and whatnot!

Meeting the partner's mom?~
Pretty bois are just objectively better than vanilla/masculine men.
objectively one of the hottest gals on the planet!
Slutty ghosts deserve to nut as many times as they want! Preferably with the help of thicc bombshells
gender transformation, always hot, nuff said.
Massive shark sporting a massive cock, or maybe even a pair of massive cocks between her powerful, muscular thighs?~

Feel free to ask questions and whatnot! And please, make sure to bring something to the table if you message! whether thats some more tempting images, or rp concepts, or... just something more than a "Hi there" or "wanna rp?" Please! Gimme something to sink my teeth into!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom