Mx Female MATTAVIOUS has entered the chat. (A Roleplay Search Thread)

Mattavious

Meteorite
I'm Matt and I am on a never-ending journey to find the ultimate roleplay partner.

Let's get right to it!

About M A T T
- Avid roleplayer with over a decade of experience
- Prefers to roleplay in PMs, but can be convinced through threads
- I'm a guy, if that matters.
- I also only play as a male main character, while we are on that topic
- Huge fan of OOC to breath life into the plot
- Plot ratio preference is anywhere between 50/50 to 80/20. I call it erotic fiction level. I enjoy developing a substantial plot
- Typically available during the weekdays with the occasional night

About the P L O T S
Arranged Marriage
- could be a Royal family, Regency era, or just a simple agreement between two rulers

One Night Stand
- essentially a hookup on the first night, but down the road end up crossing paths again (he ends up being her new boss, he ends up being her new doctor, leader if the mafia) I'd like to see this plot with a possible accidental pregnancy to prolong the drama

Accidental Pregnancy
- it's essentially a kink I'd love to draft a whole plot to

BDSM
- I do identify as a Dominate. As I'm not looking to get flooded with BDSM themes plots, I'm not opposed to them

Survivors
- A group of people, paired up by the government, to survive and populate on a new planet

Bear Foot Blue Jean Night
- city girl comes out to the country, either in an escape, vacation, or looking for her own change of scenery meets a country boy with deep, southern roots

The Trial
- a man finds his marriage has turned flat and has resorted to having an affair. Just hours after he is with his mistress, she is found dead. He is suspect. His wife is also the best lawyer in the entire state and while trying to get a pass on "conflict of interest", he pulls on her assistance to get him out of this tricky situation

Any other ideas, or expansions on mine, are welcome! Please PM me and I look forward to our future adventures.

Back
Top Bottom