Mx Female Snowed In - Seeking willing Masochist for Dubcon

Kwizzard

Planetoid
Does an entire fortnight at the mercy of a sadist in an isolated snowy cabin sound like your idea of a good time? Then read on...

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by. This thread is for a specific craving, but I also have a much more comprehensive request thread, which you can check out here. It is only marginally out of date, but it will give you pretty good feel for me. So, let's just skip the introductions, and get right into it...

For two long weeks, she has agreed to be his plaything. But as romantic as a cabin in the woods might seem... There's nobody else for miles, and with all that winter snow, escape isn't an option. They both know it. It's part of the appeal. No safe words, no limits, no check ins. She's just HIS. Pure and simple. Will she obey, or will she brat? Either way, she'll be bound, abused, humiliated, punished, and fucked(or denied) whenever and however he sees fit... And maybe even rewarded too...

How exactly this situation comes about is something we'll have to work out, as is what happens during their time together. Will she regret entrusting herself to him? Or will their bond deepen? He might torture her until she hates him... But with nobody else around to comfort her, she'll still be forced into his arms afterward. Maybe she'll try to escape, only to be dragged back and punished? He'll push her to her limits, make her hate him - And she'll love him for it... Or maybe she won't?

I'm not sure what the dynamic will be between the pair, but I look forward to exploring it with you. What I've described is just supposed to be the climactic point of the story - How the story begins and how it ends... That's something we'll need to work out and write together. I look forward to hearing about it when you message me.

Back
Top Bottom