Mx Female Very smutty RP with added kink

benh

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi

I'd love to create a long term RP with a female role player based on an older, experienced male (MC) v a younger, inexperienced f around 18-22 (yc).

It would be full of sexual discoveries and awakenings for yc. I guess it is a bit of an innocence awakening but also wanting to play / feel safe with in her own innocence kink.

I'd like it to be extremely sexually detailed and explicit if you're up for that but with lots of loving and care in their strange little relationship.

I tend to write long, detailed posts so hopefully you can match this. We will also build their world and relationship as we go - it will be a deep and loving world for them, with a special sexual connection that only they know about and one which they explore with a progressively intensifying lust. Everything is new for yc.

Ideally I'd want YC to be a very 'girly' girl, timid but very friendly and eager to please, inexperienced but having a deep, hidden, almost perverted sexual desire that is awoken by MC.

Happy to discuss different older v younger (18+) scenarios but at the moment thinking maybe older neighbor v girl next door?

Will keep adding more soon but pm to discuss if interested. Hopefully I'll be fully active soon.

Ben :)

Last edited:
FYI I have a really wonderful partner on this already đź’—

But I will bump it in case I have more capacity at some point and if anyone is interested.

đź‘Ť

Back
Top Bottom