Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Trans-Fem + Futa Roleplay Thread for Generic Fantasy Adventuring (NSFW)

Dreamwayfarer

Hedonite of the Abyss
Good eve adventuring lads, travel weary knights, barbarians, rogues and monster's alike~

I hope to enthrall any curios tom's who might be interested in forging a full fledged tales of intrigue, sorcery, dungeon delving, vice and hardship, and a perilous dance between corruption and redemption. I am looking to explore the following settings of the dungeons and dragons universe, or Golarion(for the latter, I'd need you as my guide - my knowledge of its lore and the setting itself is surface deep at best). Faerun, Eberron, or Spelljammer. Though if you prefer a generic setting where things are much more loose and we'll need to work together to forge our character's universe then by all means please do inquire!

In general I'm open to being pitched ideas so I'd like to make clear a few things:
  • Any erotic/smut filled scene I will play a trans fem or fem presenting character with a penis and balls.​
  • My characters tend to be switch's, and will veer either top or bottom dependent on the character themselves or what proposal your character will have in mind. I am open to strictly top / bottom characters.​
  • I am only interested in erotic scenes that include men, trans men, or masc presenting characters. I am open to intersex characters, vulva, but have a preference for penis owning characters.​
  • I love roleplaying with dice over discord, but its not a mandatory thing and plays into my dungeon and dragons / pathfinder interest.​
  • My availability and times vary - I am most interested in play by post campaigns, or if we are needing a scheduled session to push through a combat or want more invested time - those sessions would be best suited to week days.
    OOC Note: I do enjoy being friendly and holding small conversations outside of our shared interest in the roleplay we build, but over all as a note OOC chatter should remain platonic. I am in a committed relationship IRL, but I do enjoy having friends who enjoy art, RPG's, and other shared fandom interests.
Here is a general list of my interests - this may be subject to change.

Delicious Delights
(Favorites/Yes)
A curiosity all the same
(Curios to try/Maybe)
Not even by Graz'zt's gnarled cock.
(No's / Do not ask)
Favorites​
Gratuitous/Vulgar descriptions of penis
Cock and Balls Worship
Balls Focus
Heavy balls
Ridiculous Costumes (Adventuring Gear but crotchless / cock + balls / breasts / chest exposed)
Codpieces (Obnoxious or otherwise)
Body Hair
Pubic Hair on fem presenting characters(optional)
Humiliation/Degradation
Bad Ends (Masc Presenting Characters)
Dysfunctional
Corruption ( Taint the pretty paladin boy whose only ever dreamt of the summer maid back home)
Adultery
Frotting
Casual Jerk Off
Monsters
Cross Dressing (Masc Presenting Characters)
Martial characters(Warriors/Rogues/Archers/etc)
Big Serious Melodramatic Campaigns with Dark Themes and all
Characters that are obviously adults (ideally 20+ years of age)
Curios to try​
Bad Ends (Fem Presenting Character)
Musk/Sweat
Pheromone play
Bondage
NonCon
Enchantment Spells/Mind Domination
Watersports
Light-Hearted goofy campaigns
No​
Tentacles (They just never did it for me -- I'm fine if its a means of bondage, but not penetration)
Scat
Dismemberment
Sexualized Gore
Vore
Filth play
Sounding
Characters whose age is dubious( Characters who appear underaged or it is hard to determine are an instant no)
Yes​
Topping Hyper Masc Men
Bottoming for Hyper Masc Men
Twinks/Twunks/Swimmer's Build/Otter's
Brooding Rogues and Rangers
Noticable size difference in cocks
Small Cocks
Saggy balls
Beefy Men
Monstrous races (**Bugbears**/Sentient Handsome Freshly Dead Zombie Boys/Hobgoblins/Troubled and Rugged Half Orcs)
Eating Ass (Giving/Receiving)
Hairy Ass Worship (For Masc coded characters)
Casual Nudity
Petite Breasts
Maybe​
Spellcasters (Masc Presenting)
Strap Ons
Bukkake
Cloaca
Sheathes
Dwarves(They gotta be so hot - i'm so sorry my short kings)
Internal Cock/Balls(Not sure thats the right term, I mean in the sense of Humanoid SeaCreature/Dragonborn type characters
Large Breasts
This box is just for fun I think. --- This may be updated in the future

Adventures/Prompts

Vanessa,(CIS-Woman cursed with a cock) a vicious power hungry warlock whose got something to prove -- she'll stop at nothing to pursue power, and seeks those strong enough to aid in her quest of overtaking the famed mercantile/arms dealing/smuggling group known as the Zhentarim. This character is my main OC, and who I am most interested in pursuing a game with. I would like to either CO-DM an actual one-on-one D&D game, or play as a solo-player to a DM. I would not be interested in a Bad-End scene for this character.
Half-Elf Warlock(Verse-Top)/Verse-Bottom (Hyper Masc Ideally/Masc Presenting) Character
Vanessa's Character Sheet + NSFW Portrait
Writing Sample:
The warmth of him was a blessing but one she didn't intend to appreciate openly. She leaned in closer but concealed the fact by looking over and across his frame. Already she was watching the patrols of the flaming fist, but that didn't stop her from posing and putting on airs of a bashful lover. Her cloak was situated in such a way as to frame her silhouette but blessedly concealing the tent her erection had made of her skirt. Though the cloak was left open enough to leave her chest bare. The blouse and leather corset she wore flattered her bosom and pressed her cleavage tight to sit in perfect view for him. He caught her interest at his mention of negotiations, and she could feel her breath catching in her throat. A lurid vision accosted her mind; the first time Zandrian presented his manhood to her. The dark almost violently red-purple of his length full in her face, she had to pull her thoughts away all while trying to listen to [/////] words, she winced - why did her patron torment her so? Didn't he realize there was more to her ambitions than bedding and dominating men? With him shoving visions of cocks in her face; how was she to get any practical work done? By the lord of the nine hells, why was it when this man was acting serious, crossing his arms and shoving his giant chest and his bulging arms in her face any help? At his flirtatious barbs, Vanessa opted for venom rather than honey. "Yes; you'll fit the stereotype well of a villain; seeing as few commoners and fledgling paladins can hardly tell the difference between devils and demons... you're a shoe in, red skin, fangs, horns, and tail... oh my" Her voice trailed off as she spotted the rising loincloth. Bigger than Zandrian, she thought. Thankfully; she lacked her a tight quim for him to ram himself into with her and that gave her some measure of... false comfort. It failed to dawn on her there are other holes for men to spoil. >>>
Now that he flaunted the piece of meat in front her, it was like the two organs were magnetized to one another... but only one of the magnetized parties was aware of both. Her pact-fueled meat pipe raged against her codpiece, and it took all her will power to drag her eyes away from his engorged sex. She turned on a heel again, the flutter of her cloak concealed her sex perfectly and now that she was fully out of view she quickly tucked her dislodged ball back into her codpiece and pinched the button back into place before stepping boldly with her heeled boots in the side streets of the town. "Very well [//////], I will refrain from using your race in place of your name... I am reluctant to provide mine own: but you may know me as Vanessa. I find it reasonable given the fact we may very well be working with one another a great deal more. Come along if you please, or linger here." While they waited for the night to fully draw across she either went alone or accompanied by [/////]. A blessing by her patron, her erection finally died down and her brocade codpiece was thankfully spared being stretched any further. It was an expensive and handsome garment; even if it was meant for men's fashion. Her journey through the residential district of the town yielded beautifully. An abandoned modest cottage was nestled beneath the shadows of a warehouse and several townhomes with no windows facing the dilapidated residence. It was overgrown with ivy and choked with various weeds and wild growth. At the side of the fenced in house; there was a trellis doorway that lead into a backyard. The backyard was hemmed in by the town proper's stone fence which was about seven/eight feet high. The noise they make may be quite a great deal, but the area was too far gone for guards to patrol regularly. Her suspicion was confirmed as she continued to watch the patrols. >>
By the time she returned, night had fallen, the town lanterns were lit by the local cleric before he made off to bed, and the tavern they watched in the dark shadows of a side street opposite of it. That was when they spot /her/ the caught the woman's flame-red auburn hair in the street lantern upon her chestnut horse. Vanessa grabbed [/////] by the shoulder as he looked away, spinning him around so that he was in full view of her --- he had just enough time to catch the full view of one exposed breast -- she had tugged the fabric of her blouse to one side so her breast was exposed luridly at him. The supple flesh was perky and her puffy pink nipple was upturned towards his face, it practically was begging for his fangs to sink into them and nurse at her tit like a starved brute. He saw all this in a flash as her hand came at him to strike him... should he allow it. The blow would sorely miss unless he decided to take it, but her shriek was enough to catch the attention of the paladin. The woman dressed in a breast plate, a tunic, riding leggings and metal tipped riding boots dismounted in one smooth motion, leather straps concealed her groin and protected from any undue harm. She drew her blade, and ran her hand across the length of it, with her hand light sparked. "Unhand her villain!" Her desire for glory was barely concealed as she waved off those who began to chase down the guard patrol. "No need; you'll see me brand this villain and have him clapped in the pillory at your village square."

Star Struck Adventurer aboard a spelljammer! I love the idea of exploring the astral sea with a daring Githyanki swashbuckling captain (or zombie pirate for those who saw that interest)
Trans-Fem Bottom or Verse-Bottom/Top or Verse-Top Masc Presenting Character

Eberron -- I want to roleplay in this setting so bad. I have two characters in mind, a beautiful porcelain war-forged (made in secret or repurposed into a sex doll (that of course escapes and goes on an adventure-- or maybe is brought along by her malicious/dysfunctional captor?) or playing a medusa or monster girl from the monstrous country of Droaam and runs with the criminal cartel Daask in the city of Sharn. Pair her up with a minotaur or something if we want to make it real smutty real fast.
Trans-Fem Verse-Bottom/Verse-Top Hyper Masc or Masc Presenting Character

Opening Scene/Character Description for Fantasy Slice of Life Writing Sample: (Trans-Fem Half-Orc w/ Pubic Hair)
The long winter had ended, and at last spring had come. When she last saw her adventuring companion; it was several months back, autumns crisp had softened to rot, ushering in the chill of winter. There with her companions she fought alongside them to defeat a vile necromancer; it had been her last quest for that very night their trusted healer Dana was felled by a vicious spell. With a point of the necromancers crooked finger, she was dead on the spot, flat on the ground, and in mere seconds scrambling up as a ravenous geist.

After that quest, she was done. Dana was her best friend, even before she became the woman she was today... but she had one regret. Though that could wait; she had to fix the porch steps and find some way to reinforce them. With her weight (being she was a considerably strong half-orc) and the cottage being built for a halfling... she had a lot of renovating to do, and as she sat on the porch the night before she had fallen right through. Thankfully, it was late spring and the days were more warm than cold and the old halfling womans home she inherited was in full bloom from all the plant life that crawled up it. It was beautiful; but really harmed the structure with their winding vines, but the bright pink and lavender blooms was a breath taking sight. She rememebered when her adventure with Dana started, and they helped the old woman chase off a pair of fey pranksters.

It was about midday when Daisy had to take a break, and dressed down from her clothes (if only slightly). Luckily, she had her gladiator costume that she purchased when she entered into the brawlers tourney at the traveling circus. It was a rather scandalous thing, but it covered the necessities. A buckled, bright yellow plaid leotard hugged her breasts snugly, and given her soft muscles and her petite breasts, it held them close enough to give her gal's some oomph, and as Thyrm the dwarf would say, a pair tits that didnt need a dozen of ales to convince--
him to bury his head into. She blushed, remembering the old flirt. She still felt bad with how she left the two of them. Thyrm helped drag Iman out of that crypt. Shared hoisting him over her back with the dwarf, as awkward as that was given how tall she is. When they finally arrived to the Temple of Sune... it took everything for her to find the courage and open up about her feelings to Iman.

She had always saw the looks he cast her, and joined in flirting with her often... but it never went beyond that. But seeing Dana die, and him so close to death, she had to. Thrym had left the Temple to go out and pick up supplies for the three of them, and thats when she sprung Iman. How she cared for him deeply, and wanted him to come back with her to Storlock and live in the old halfling womans cottage with her. Her face burned with shame as she revealed her closely held secret. She was a trans woman. It was too much for her to wait and see his reaction and she ran out while he was still bed ridden, leaving him waiting for Thrym to come back.

Daisy missed them desperately. But she was too ashamed to turn back and try to find them now. They could have moved on; found a new fighter to travel with... and a new healer too. She frowned, hoisting up the rest of the yellow plaid leotard. She winced -- noticing one of her hairy, fist sized balls was caught up in the waistband of the leotard. She squatted and pulled down on the fabric and fished the fuzzy green orb into the garment, tucking her genitals to her rear. Next she grabbed the violet loincloth, it was a simple thing and was part of the costume. A silken rope with the violet rectangles of fabric helped conceal the obvious buldge at her rear side and also her front. She wasnt too confident in her skills with faking a camel toe. Lastly, she added a bushel of blossoms to the silken belt. She wanted to feel dainty.---The rest of the days work went by smoothly, working up a small sweat as the heat dragged on, and as the sun began to set and turned the day into a wash of pinks, violets, and orange, she was able to sit out on her porch and stare across at the lonely, winding hedged road.She was exhausted, and she leaned back with her elbows resting on the stairs behind her, and she spread her legs wide. She didnt even notice that the one, slippery, untamed ball had slipped loose and very nearly dangled off the edge of the stairstep she sat upon. Even the soft violet loincloth didnt manage to conceal that green hairy nut.

Character Description of Trans-Fem Top Writing Sample:
The time spent in a tightly confined darkness was seemingly endless. All you knew was you jostled violently upon the back of a considerably powerful, massive creature, that moved with such alarming speed that you swung and smacked into the other prisoners next to you, but never into the a hard surface that would of surely brained you. Whatever the creature was; it was moving down. At times it would leap, and other times it would skitter and scramble upside down, left and right, and upright again. How you managed to hold last night's meal was a wonder, but you could hear, not so much see, others vomiting from the erratic movements. If your dead mothers bed time stories were any indication - the Drow were taking you deep into the depths of faerun. The Underdark. Tangled up in thick viscous webs that held you as surely as a python held its prey in a death squeeze. All the while the voice of that nightmarish red eyed drow matriarch shouted out orders in the dark. The dutiful voices of her smaller male underlings answering in response.

When exhaustion finally took you, and you slept, you knew not that you had woken for how dark it still was. The difference though; was you no longer violently jostled but was held perfectly suspended, it was strangely soothing, cradled but nothing by webs. Your head throbbed - you realized your blood had rushed down to your head, being suspended upside down.

A womans voice spoke up - the matriarch, she spoke abruptly in elvish and a male voice replied with a one word answer before climbing up a ladder, and the sliding of stone gave way to silence. Her approach was patient, and you felt her grip the webs at your ankles, and with a graceful pull of a curved dagger, the webs fell away. Revealing your form to her, taken while you supped on your dinner the night before -- when at last her dagger ran across your neck, tracing your adams apple, your chin, the tip of your nose. You smelt her.
It was of vanilla and sandalwood, this was no scent of the underdark. She smelt of the same perfume as the noble woman who lived in manor on the outskirts of town. A deeper scent hinted beneath the aromatics, a musk filled one. It reminded of you the prelude of sex, a deep primal and arousing scent, but to you -- it was wholly off putting.

"Aren't you a handsome thing?" Her voice was steeped in honey, rich with depth with a slight rasp. You couldnt see, but you could feel her sinister ruby gaze rake across your form, reveling on the exposed swaths of skin and lingering on the remains of your garb.

It was then, getting the scent of the drow matriarch that you felt her manicured nails run down your vulnerable throat, your jaw line, your cheeks. You could feel the gentle marks of her nails pressing into your skin as she hooked underneath the remaining webbing. She pulled and ripped it apart - the first thing to greet your gaze was the lilac glands of her cock. Did your lips curl from surprise, or outright disgust? The flare of her shovel headed glands were covered in a deep lavender foreskin, a dark plum vein ran its length on one side while the thick underbelly of her turgid cock was exposed to you. Your whole view of her form and features were almost wholly eclipsed by her purple eggplant of a cock, practically shoving it in your face. You followed the length of that purple eel to her balls, which were neatly wrapped up in a deep red velvet satin. Fastened by gold chain that wrapped around her ample hips. Her thighs were massive, all slender curves and toned muscles, they looked supple and smooth to the touch but promised the reinforcement of powerful muscles. Managing to gaze past the pendulous weight of her cock at half mast, you see nothing else but a streamlined body toned to reflect a lethal predator. Her breasts, covered in surely ceremonial, or at the least heavily costumed brass breast plate, but could be better appreciated as a bikini top. Her hands and forearms were garbed in a likewise costume fashion, copper metals with spider web filigree and crimson red velvet cloth that ran up and hugged every curve and muscle of her arm disappeared under the view of brass, spider-like pauldrons. She shifted her cock of your face if only to allow you to see her rich, plum lips painted almost black, and almond eyes that could be considered beautiful were they not glowing red as the hells. She wore her silvery white hair unbound and undecorated save a small brass circlet encrusted with a ruby.

The matriarch smiled, but did your heartbeat race in fear, excitement, or rage and disgust?

Trans-Fem Sword Dancer of Eilistraee
As a forenote - this description heavily plays into my kink for exposing armor/costumes for my adventures.

1. Gladwynn the Aspen Saber
    [Like the ephemeral images that one stirs awake to after a blissful dream, Gladwynn is the soft muted colors of mystery and magic. Her skin is lavender in hue, with the most delicate speckling across her shoulders and the plump breasts. The freckles dance across her nose and cheeks like some whimsical fey creature. Rather than a Drow raised in the Underdark; her eyes are a soft silvery lilac lining her eyes with kohl and upon her brow she decorates her forehead with a painted, silver sword to mark her belief in Eilistrae. Her silver eyes are much the same shade as her eyes hair and eyelashes, and oft holds a downcast demure look. She wears her hair in a loose braid that tumbles over one shoulder, covering one breast. The swell of her breast is blessed, just enough to be little over a handful for a average size man, and a handful for a large one. Her nipples are a deep, ripe plum, up turned to look at the heavens. Either due to her ageless youth as an elf or blessed by her goddess her breasts are pert and pliable. Her figure is toned at its core, and her rear side - is blessedly rounded with broad hips that would invite any mans gaze. Though what may give most pause, is the petite, cut penis that rests atop a supple pair of balls that look more like two evenly shaped eggs painted a soft periwinkle and held together in a delicate drawstring purse. Her sweet cocklette bounces meekly just a few hairsbreadth away from the swell of her balls. Her bait and tackle fits snugly between two supple thighs, her legs are long and bely the strength of a dancer. She is certainly a performing artist in the gentle, graceful moves of a dancer. Lastly; at an erection her length looks like a refined blades shaft, her glands a deep plum much like her nipples, while the length of her cocklette and her balls are a deeper periwinkle to her lavender skin. It twitches with her heartbeat, a gentle sweet thing that looks more like a slender branch than a sex organ.] (edited)

2. [11:39 AM]
    Battle Equipment (Slut-Armor)
    [Gladwynn as a blade dancer, is a specialized bard who practices the fighting and performing art styles of the secretive freedom fighters of the Blade Dancers of Eilistraee. Her saber has the look of a shorter katana, the steel moon blessed, and shares the same inviting shade as her penis. She wears deep burgundy plum garments that are a collection of loose straps, buckles and ties that made her curves to spill out the sides of the strained fabrics. A lovely corset tied snugly at her waist, but ended just shy of the soft curve of her under-boob. Causing her breasts to be pushed forward and up to gentle bounce and bob at each tender movement. A beautiful burgundy fabric ran from the corset, to cover her breasts and connected to a silver necklace that ran delicate across her decolletage and behind her beck. She had to constantly grab the fabric and shift it over her nipples as throughout the movements of the day; her breasts fell out of her ceremonial bra so that the plum ends of her breasts could be glimpsed easily. She wears a deep burgundy sash, decorated with celestial prints that covers one hip, and conceals one of her dewdrop shaped ass cheeks. The thong she wears is but a delicate collection of chains, that wraps around her hips to carry small pouches (that carry potions and spell components alike). Her petite flaccid cock is wrapped up in a firm chitinous shell that rests upon the same burgundy cloth that covers her breasts, fastened with buckles. It has length enough to allow if she grows an erection, while her periwinkle eggs actually bounce freely between her legs. Lovely thigh high boots run up her long legs, while a garter holds up the burgundy tights she wears from her feet to just below the dangle of her ballsack.] (edited)
  3. [11:40 AM]
    Lingerie
    [ Gladwynn favoring celestial colors and shades of the stars wears a soft faded blue for her lingerie. Beautiful underdark spidersilk lace runs across her decolletage and fastened like a choker at the end of her neck. A small amethyst gemstone is laced at the center of her neck(a subtle concealment of her adam's apple. The obvious display of her trans femininity to show off to her would be lover). The spiderwebbing was cupless and left her breasts as both of them bounced and bobbed out lewdly. Her soft skin around her bosom was constricted by the tight form fitting lace, accentuating their weight and make her bust appear larger. Her toned midsection and tiny waist was trained to be tiny, a large hand could easily cup around her waist and her soft supple abs turned into a soft plump V towards her cocklette. Frills of soft blue ran across her midsection, alluding to her tiny waist and adding further form and curve to her form. Which eventually lead back to a triangle piece of silvery blue spider webbing at her soft doughy mons which her petite cock emerged abruptly where one would expect a sweet entrance to be. Her cock was concealed in a shimmering, stretchable fabric, warming the length of her soft (or hardened) flesh, with the fabric ending and leaving her plum tip exposed. A small ribbon just above her glands made it look all the more petite and demure. Her balls pushed against their constraints, the fishnet like spider web had the lovely delicate cum-bags looking like overladen pods of sweet nectar. The ball-net turned quickly into a string across her perineum, and flossed between her cheeks. Only to bloom across the small of her back into the same frills that accented her slim, waist trained midsection. When it allowed, she wore amethyst studded open toed heels, with purple painted toes. When it wasnt a suitable setting, she instead wore delicate slippers that had the likeness of a deep blue betterfly wings that made her feet look tiny and petite. ]

Well gentlemen, brutes, ruffians, and misguided beasts, I hope you enjoyed reading, and I look forward to seeing if my charm spell worked~

Last edited:
Here is a post for an RP I am in through the forums here - I'm rather proud of it myself. Still looking for handsome adventurers~

The draw of shadows across the landscape grew long, and while the forest that morning was sparse it had grown thick. The underbrush and foliage of the forest floor was matted down by the fall of snow, and while it may have helped them from having circumvent such obstacles the stamps of their footsteps was an easy path for anyone to follow. Friend, or foe.
Vanessa did not discourage his doting, knowing full well the fondness he had over her. Their first evening together she had wiped her make up before they had bedded down for the night, only to rise even before he to have it applied and ready for their journey ahead today. Due to the length of their journey, and the many layers of outerwear she wore there were at times that she perspired. Causing her bedroom eyeshadow to smear and smudge along with her mascara and kohl liner.

Did it cross his mind ever, to look upon her smudged makeup and think of her freshly bred and sweaty from a lusty tryst? Though that was neither here not there - the journey to where they camped this night was fraught with him taking hold the small of her back or wrapping a firm hand across her slender, corset-cinched waist. She made no verbal remark or sound of disapproval, but instead he would find her lurid red gloves... stroking the length of his forearm, squeezing his large hands in her smaller ones. Her blue eyes in certain lights almost changed a tune to a shade of violet, as he pointed out footsteps and places for her to step or to hold onto.

"Fear not, my forester - you have not harmed me as yet." She would reassure his concern for her well being whenever he did touch her or guide her path with the touch or brush of his hand. Always ending with a soft trill of laughter, only to leave him in silence as they strode ever onward. As they had at last reached 'there' this huntsman's campsite, Vanessa wandered about the various trees that lined their would be camp as he busied himself about dressing up their resting place.

[Redacted], a renown hunter may even notice as he busied himself about - a reason as to why his traveling companion had been silent for such long swaths of their journey. Not a single boot track remained in the snow between the two of them leading to their camp. Sorcery assuredly as she made no physical effort to conceal their tracks and while he may still yet continue to prepare for the fall of the sun and the rising night he may spot her from the corner of his eyes or in full view: Vanessa tracing invisible lines between the trees as well as the ground beneath her and the surrounding campsite. A complex whispering fell between her painted lips, while a fair, ungloved hand was exposed to the cold winter air. If he was particular on the details of a woman, he would spy that her nails were painted black, and the polish of her index finger had chipped. A shame, because the other nails were lustrous. Her ring, a beautiful deep amethyst that was nearly black in the dimming light had a soft violet glow.

Catching him in the corner of her eye; whether he regarded her actions or not. "Something... or someone's haunts our steps... my efforts to disguise our path have gone in vain. Thus I shall set up an alarm over our camp tonight, tread not far past the light of your fire tonight should you make water. You would put me at quite the disadvantage if you fell prey to what lurks in the dark." Her rituals took all of thirty minutes, and by that time the forest had fallen dark, but the faintest, dying shafts of light speared through the canopy high above their heads as the sun was moments away of vanishing for the night. The kindled flame had invited Vanessa closer, and her red lips pulled back into a luxurious grin that could make a naiad green with envy.

She brushed [Redacted]'s broad frame before she alighted on a convenient perch next to the fire. Crossing her legs like a blushing maiden seated across from a handsome princeling. Though the only blush on her face; was the one Vanessa had powdered on herself. Entrancing blue eyes looked directly into the eyes of the bear like man she traveled with. Finally in reply, "Well my kindly bear of a trapper - would you set the tent? I'd like to dress down for the night; these boots and heavy furs are near as bad as the cold and exhaustion of our travel... and you wouldn't believe it but I have brought some small comforts for myself to while away the wee hours of this night before we sup on our dinner and bed down for the night." She raises a finger - very nearly daring to press it to his lips. To warrant any question that may escape him.

"Don't even start on asking me to take part in a watch, nor yourself. I need you rested. Get to the tent - I will take care of our watch accommodations." Her delicious grin turned into a knowing smirk as she prepared yet another ritual, staying near the fire she prepared a small circle drawn with her gloved finger in the snow. In the center, she placed a small censer before lighting incense. Next, a dark violet tome she procured from a large hand bag that she always kept near - never allowing him to handle it. The book was obviously far too large to fit in the bag, but still she pulled it out with ease. The next few incantations -- if he had any doubts of her being a witch, they may certainly seem well founded here. The incantations were long and drawn out like a serpent, hideous even, despite falling from so sweet and delicate of lips. The promise of sweet whispers instead turned into a near vulgar string of unintelligible mutterings. The incense, once a delicate trailing smoke far smaller to the campfire they had set up had turned into a sinister black, and in that blackness, [Redacted]'s may even feel that eyes looked directly back at him. When the incantation was complete, the smoke coalesced into a ball, and a large, bulbous, cat-bat like creature scampered out of the circle. It was as large as a herding dog, with bright piss yellow eyes that had the mischievous gleam of a tom-cat ready to prowl the night. "Fraszkt will take watch tonight. He requires no rest, and will wake us just as surely as my alarms should they fail us in the night."

By that time assuming the tent was completed in its erection ( the former ritual had taken about ten minutes roughly ). Vanessa invited herself in - and should he dare to peek through the tents entrance flaps to dare a peek, he would find the woman on all fours, her warm black brown hair fell in cascading waves that covered the ends of her breasts where surely her nipples lay perked and taut. Though instead, all he could see was gentle sloping curves of her breasts. They still remained fast to her body; firm in her youthful age but with enough drop to urge one to grasp in their hands. To spy betwixt her breasts, and the soft gentle curving slopes of her waist and broad hips -- he'd spy that she pinched her legs fast as she ( very awkwardly, snaked herself into a long, silken night gown from the feet to slide all the way up to her breast) -- but where he might spy something of her sweet inviting mons and quim -- he spied only the soft curling cloud that was her dark pubes. He know just below that sweet brush of dark hairs was the folds that nestled a sweet warm entrance -- but this is all operating that [Redacted] is a peeping tom, and he certainly wasn't that - or was he?

When at last she had finished 'dressing down' [Redacted] may be in for quite the start. Vanessa was robed in a snow white furs of a fox, she looked nearly angelic, the furs were expensive, and he may even venture the thought that the furs were the pure white as a Winter Wolf - a dangerous, and powerful predator who dealt in magical ice and the prowess of a dire wolf. This woman was dressed in a garment that a noble woman would pay a small fortune to wear -- and she wore it in the woods with him. It was cinched just below her waist, so that he could not spy her legs or what she wore for her foot wear. His eyes, hopefully now rising, would note that she had indeed removed the cosmetics at her face, and the natural beauty of the half-elf shown through. She was a beautiful thing, a lark that had landed in the desolate woodland to alight upon his campsite. Pulling her dark hair over one shoulder so it cascaded over one half of her chest. He noticed the chiffon nightgown she wore, and it was scandalous indeed if he informed her prior to their interactions that he was promised to another. The large winter - wolf or was it, white fox fur robe left her chest bare save the gown but it may as well have not been there. It was see through, one rosy pink bud stood erect in the sheer fabric and looked up at him as surely as she did. Though as she approached closer to the fire, the cream chiffon gown became opaque and the glimpse of her breast was gone. She would perch again at the fire light, accepting her meal if it was offered to her.

Vanessa was even bold enough to invite him to sit right next to her as she continued her discussion, her familiar; Fraskzt scuttled at the edges of their fire light, watching from without the comfort on their small campsite.

"Do you know why it is I have brought us out here, [Redacted]?" She trilled her soft laughter again, tilting her head, so that her long slender neck was exposed to him. As if she was a white hare, offering her neck to the hulking wolf next to her. Before she bared a toothy smile and leaned into him, and if he sat next to her, could feel the swell of one breast against his forearm, if he looked down, he might even spy a pink, rosy --- no, the chiffon gown was still opaque in the fires light. A shame.

"I interviewed the parents of the missing children, and also pondered what creatures prey upon children." She continued her musing. "Ogre's -- but the militia would have noticed, and the villages palisade would be destroyed where they broke in. So no, it couldn't be an ogre." She smiled broader and continued, "Then I thought; a hag. A hag, wanting to grow her coven might devour children, and use their bones for their rituals." She shook her head, "Even more counting in a hag's favor - she can disguise herself in the skin of a beautiful woman." At this mention she turned to fully face him, grinning at him, almost malevolently? "Though it is a risky thing, and none mentioned seeing a beautiful woman that fit that description until myself." She trilled her soft laughter again, winking at him.

"But then... I thought, why should a hag have to work alone...? I dare say, we might have ourselves, a Banderhobb." She looked at him then, "Are you familiar? It is a ogre-sized toad like creature, bipedal, carnivorous, powerful, perhaps near as strong as you, [Redacted], if not more so." She dipped her head, as if to say indeed, it is true. "They are capable of powerful jumps, to make it over the palisades. Dexterous enough to make their perch on a rooftop and their descent quiet. Smart enough to avoid notice, and cunning enough to leave without being noticed." She remained quiet for the time.

"If I am indeed correct; [Redacted], and we fight a Banderhobb and Hag together... we may very well die. Tonight; even." She looked at him, blinking once and staring directly back into his eyes. "Though in a long winded, round about way; that is why we go to see the Butterbeer's. Their friends among Honeymeade's villagers reveals that they struck a deal with the hag of this wood, Madame Cromswood. They did not know all the details; but the revered Madame helped the pair conceive a child. A child born of a Hag's deal is a dangerous thing [Redacted], and I hope - that this child grown is indeed the culprit of the disappearances. A hag who has but one offspring is something we can survive and deal with. Though we must be prepared." She smiled, "Let us hope it is the latter option, and not the former. Death by Banderhobb is awful, being swallowed whole and slowly digested sounds like an awful end to me."

She waited then, still lingering close to his broad frame (if he indeed accepted her invitation). "[Redacted] - I know this is off topic, but I must say I do notice that you find my desire for luxuries, consumables such as cosmetics and perfumes to be strange in our journey together. Impractical even, but I grew up as a half-elf... outcasted by all, and growing up these small comforts, these guilty pleasures, they help." She waits again, before looking at him. "What luxuries, what comforts, do you afford yourself?" Her question came with that same tilt of her head, the reveal of her neck, as she looked into his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom