Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Crossdressing, futa and other gender nonconforming requests!

Nykar

Let me be the demon to your evil queen
Hello! I am redoing my request thread after a long absence. Chat, stay, pull up a seat by the fire and share a drink and a meal!

I have a kink list but ones I truly enjoy are

Anal
oral (giving and receiving, rough and gentle)
impregnation and creampies
power struggles/wrestling that leads to sex( this also goes with enemies to lovers which I really enjoy)
marriage as a business arrangement (I just really love when character are highly ambitious and know what they want.)
older bottom paired with younger men (A note on this. I know that most women seem to prefer being the younger partner and I am fine with doing rps like that. However I find they create a power imbalance in the rp that just isn't very interesting for me to write about. But if you can create and interesting character and story I am all about it.)
light bdsm (Less heavy bondage and whips and more spankings and being very possessive. For me personally BDSM is purely a sexual thing and I prefer it mostly end outside of sexual situations and romantic relationships be between equals.)
romantic free use relationships.
Feminization and Crossdressing A note about this. I am fine with a total transformation or just crossdressing or being nonbinary but I do not like it when the process is used to degrade or dehumanize

Now that is all out of the way about my still. I can easily crank out 2000 words for a post when I am excited and inspired however my more typical responses are two solid paragraphs. I am an erp type of guy but there really needs to be a real story here. I'd prefer a 70/30 split towards story and really enjoy crafting interesting worlds around what we want to do.

I typically don't do fandoms but if I am familiar with them I will play in them. I typically prefer to do ocxoc but some canon pairings I'd be willing to try
Last Airbender (Aang x Azula) Both over the age of 18
Cyberpunk 2077 (male V x Rogue) (Oc x member of the Mox)
Mass Effect ( Shepard x Samara) (oc x asari Justicar)

I currently have 4 male character I prefer to play. I typically only do scifi or fantasy and all 4 are fantasy characters. But I can easily adapt them for a scifi setting if you prefer. I am happy to male a male crossdresser or femboy as well as long as they are tops. I might be willing to play a power bottom if I really like the character.

Marcus Aurelius
2f6b47ac99247947ce4cccfe2f844d58.jpg

Physiology:
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Height and Weight: 6'4 230 lbs
Posture: Usually leaning on something
Appearance: Can vary wildly. When adventuring it is casual or even dirty but when in formal settings he is quite dapper
Defects: Has several scars and burn marks across his arms and chest
Heredity: Is from a military minded noble house

Sociology:
Class: Is a combination of fighter and wizard
Education: Military academy
Home Life: High expectations
Religion: Casually worships the Gods
Place in Community: The leader (or heir) of a great house, respected and feared
Political Affiliations: House Aurelius and is an ally of the current Emperor

Psychology:
Moral Standards: Has a code of knightly chivalry he follows
Sex Life: Quite active in his younger days however in the last year or so there has been no one
Personal Premise, Ambition: A gifted individual with a lot of power and even more pressure
Frustrations, Chief Disappointments: Unable to fully drive orcs from the borderlands, nor unite the houses of his realm
Temperament: Is fairly calm and calculating though has been known to have a temper
Attitude Toward Life: Is focused on his goals and cares for little else
Complexes: Is constantly pushing himself
Abilities: Elemental magic, extremely tough and strong
Intelligence: above average

Lucius Nykar
View attachment 35576

Physiology:
Race: High Elf
Height and Weight: 6'2 180 lbs
Posture: Stand almost unnaturally straight
Appearance: Has a perpetually cold look in his eyes and rarely smiles
Defects: Has a slight limp from an old injury but hides it well
Heredity: The son of a high elf noble and a servant girl

Sociology:
Class: A high level Wizard
Occupation: Works as an advisor to powerful nobles and is a mage for hire
Education: A lower tier university that he was forced work at while he went to school
Home Life: Nonexistent
Religion: Cares as much about the Gods as they do him
Place in Community: Is one of the most powerful mages of his era but is looked down upon due to his background
Political Affiliations: Whoever has something to offer him

Psychology:
Moral Standards: Morals are for fools and children
Sex Life: Only sleeps with someone when he has something to gain
Personal Premise, A powerful and morally ambiguous wizard with a very hard childhood
Frustrations, Chief Disappointments: He has been unable to gain the respect of his peers and nobles.
Temperament: On the outside his always calm but in truth is driven by rage
Attitude Toward Life: Life is about what you can squeeze out of it
Complexes: Both a superiority and inferiority complex
Abilities: A master of Arcane magic, He is also quite quick and tougher than he looks. Though is at best an average warrior without his magic
Intelligence: Extreme

Kelosh
f714a744f05923318987726827a8190f.jpg

Physiology:
Race: Half-Orc
Height and Weight: 6'9 300 lbs
Posture: Always seems relaxed
Appearance: Almost always looks like he has been out hunting
Defects: Has several scars all over his body
Heredity: Son of a noted Orc Warlord

Sociology:
Class: Barbarian/Ranger
Education: Nothing formal
Home Life: Has lots of brothers and sisters he is constantly competing with
Religion: Follows the Orcish Gods in deed
Place in Community: Is considered a budding war leader in his own right but has not proved himself
Political Affiliations: A close ally of his father's

Psychology:
Moral Standards: Has a strict code of honor that he will follow even if it means death. However the code does not apply to those unworthy.
Sex Life: Extremely active. Has weakness for beautiful women
Personal Premise, Ambition: Wants to unite his people in a more stable way, a reformer
Frustrations, Chief Disappointments: His people are still nomads and raiders and he wants them to have a more settled life
Temperament: Always seems on the verge of flying off the handle and highly emotional but is actually calculating
Attitude Toward Life: Live for today for tomorrow we may die
Complexes: His self conscious about the image orcs have
Abilities: Extremely strong, and tough, has a wide variety of hunting and tracking skills.

Roarax Firebrand
5608229470a2998e278ce00bd9605ac5.jpg

Physiology:
Race: Human/half dragon
Height and Weight: 6'7 280 lbs
Posture: Usually leaning on something
Appearance: Can vary wildly. When adventuring it is casual or even dirty but when in formal settings he is quite dapper
Defects: Has several scars and burn marks across his arms and chest
Heredity: Is the son of a human noble and gold dragon

Sociology:
Class: Is a combination of fighter and sorcerer
Education: Nothing formal but was trained by his older cousins and siblings
Home Life: High expectations
Religion: None, the power of the Gods are nothing to Dragons
Place in Community: He acts as a face for the Dragon clans and is usually feared and honored
Political Affiliations: He owns a nice mage tower but beyond that only works for his father and the Firebrand clan
Amusements, Hobbies: Is fond of collect art and ancient books

Psychology:
Moral Standards: Has a strict code of honor that he will follow even if it means death. However the code does not apply to those unworthy.
Sex Life: Quite active in his younger days however in the last year or there has been no one
Personal Premise, Ambition: A gifted individual with a lot of power and even more pressure
Frustrations, Chief Disappointments: Inability to prove himself to his clan as well as find a worthy mate
Temperament: Is fairly calm and calculating though has been known to have a temper
Attitude Toward Life: Is focused on his goals and cares for little else
Complexes: Views himself as greater than most mortals but less than to dragons
Abilities: Elemental magic, extremely tough and strong

Plots

Two great houses are in need of an alliance. The only problem is they both have nothing but sons!

A colony ship has a disaster and most of the women in it are killed. Trapped in a new star system in the men will have to get creative if they want their colony to succeed.

Kelsoh had never come across a Drow raiding party before and frankly was shocked at just how tough these weak elves were. Oh sure he'd cut a few in half easily enough but their leader had nearly blown him up. Most orcs would be a pile of ash right now. Instead she was knocked out cold at his feet. He looked down at her, and weighed his options. She had good armor and was the leader so no doubt she was some noblewoman's daughter. She was also quite pretty to boot. He pulled his axe up, and then put it on his back. With that he picked the woman up, and tossed her over his shoulder. Ransom seemed like a fine option, or at the very least information as to why they raided so far into his father's territory.

The Emperor was dead, and with him any semblance of order. Two of his former Generals had already sized border regions and were marching on the capitol. Despite all of this the Emperor did have an heir, his 18 year old son. Though he was untested and many considered him unready. Already he had survived one assassination attempt. He had just returned from his first military campaign and while he did show promise he simply didn't know court or the important players in the great game he had been thrust into. However, his mother did. Having her son when she was a young woman herself she was still beautiful and did not want to be pushed out by whoever her son choose as the new Empress. So instead she began planning to remain as Empress with her son at her side.
Can be modified to not have incest

I don't have a plot for this yet but would love a space adventure. Ideally something with lots of action and adventure.

Back
Top Bottom