Mx Female On the Run

Walsingham

Planetoid
Mark and Gina Holt are in hiding in a hotel room, on the run. They know they can't hide there forever but they can't leave either, for fear of being recognized. A mysterious stranger appears at the door, posing as housekeeping. She hands them two bundles of clothes and two phials of shimmering, purple liquid. They can transform into a fat, retired couple and be free to leave...but will it be as simple as that?

I'm looking for someone willing to play the role of Gina and I'm open to some other transformations as well . Here's my introduction to the rp; if nothing else, it gives you an idea of my style.

I stand up in the hotel bedroom, tensing, feeling a rush of adrenalin at the knock on the door. "Who is it?" I call out, trying to sound calm. A female voice replies. "Housekeeping. I have laundry for you." I glance at you, frowning. We only arrived yesterday evening and had certainly not put anything out for laundry. "I'm afraid there's a mistake," I call out again, moving closer to the door.
"Sir, it says here it's for room 227. Could you at least check it so that you can confirm the mistake for my supervisor?" I peer through the peephole on the door, seeing a dumpy woman in her fifties, quite overweight, in dark slacks, white blouse and dark jacket, with a name tag on her lapel that I can't make out. Her greying hair is pulled into an efficient bun. She certainly didn't look like a hired assassin. Anyway, she was just calling attention to our room out there. Glancing again at you, I open the door and allow her in, looking up and down the corridor before shutting the door, locking it and pulling the chain across.
"Well, that took you long enough," the matronly woman said sardonically. I look at her in alarm. "Oh relax, Mark, I'm on your side." She shimmered, and in the dumpy woman's place stood a tall, striking-looking blonde woman in a stylish suit and cream high heels. I'm not aware of how open my mouth is as I gape at her. The blonde woman waves as hand dismissively. "Oh, it's only a glamourie, an illusion spell. Even the simplest of witches can do that one. No, you need a true transformation spell and that can only be performed by a powerful witch like me." She smirks, inclining her head slightly. "Even if I do say so myself." She looks at you, then back at me. "I know the predicament that you and your wife find yourselves in and I'm willing to help. The first order of business is to get you out of here safely and a glamourie isn't going to cut it. Your pursuers have magical help on their side too." She upends the two bags she was still holding onto the bed; magically, they form two neat piles. In one, there's a very large cream blouse, an equally large black skirt and a rather frumpy grey cardigan, along with sizeable granny panties and sturdy bra. Brown stockings lay nearby and a pair of black, flat, sensible shoes sit neatly at the foot of the bed. In the other pile is a huge brown polo shirt, the collar button fastened; wide brown pants with short legs and suspenders; baggy underpants; black woollen socks and black leather sandals.
Looking back up at the mysterious blonde woman, I see that she's now holding two glass phials, each containing a shimmering purple liquid.
"Quickly," she commands. "Put the clothes on and drink these. We haven't much time."

Back
Top Bottom