Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male {lit/adv - novella style} Loquacious top seeks compatible partners - let's write a story!

Zeitrich

Meteorite
Introduction

Greetings, and welcome to my little request thread.

Before I dive into my whole spiel, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a 31 year old writer from the Boston Metro era, and I've been participating in creative writing as a hobby in one way or another for more than half my life at this point. While I enjoy smut and erotic role play as much as the next gent, I'm really looking for something with a little more substance - favoring longer, novella-styled posts a little more infrequently over the rapid fire back and forth of a paragraph or two. The truth is, I find it very difficult to get invested in something low-effort, even if it is primarily just a sex scene. I have an intense love for the written word, and really am looking for maybe 2-3 partners that I can get really involved with to create something really special.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinks / Limits
With regard to my sexual proclivities, here is a list of some of my top kinks (Note: none of these necessarily need to be included, it's just something that gets me going - if it doesn't float your boat, that's fine, we won't include it :) )

Kinks: Honorifics (sir, daddy etc), light S&M dynamics, rough sex, tantric sex (love some old-fashioned lovemaking too), Oral (giving/receiving), Anal (giving), rimming (giving/receiving), size difference, Domination, humiliation, creampies, watersports (more from a domination angle than thinking piss itself is arousing lol), chastity, butt plugs, Dubcon/noncon if it makes sense with the plot, Musk / pheremones.

Limits: Limits: underage, scat, gore, snuff, large insertions, gaping, fisting, any really niche kink if we haven't discussed including it before it happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing Samples

The smell of incense mixed with the crisp, fresh scents of spring drifted lazily into the chamber, afloat on a gentle gust of wind that gently tickled the cheek of the slumbering man within. Felix Ateius lay in a deep sleep, silk sheets barely covering the hairy belly that breathed in and out as the sun began to peek over the horizon. For a man whose life was dedicated entirely to leisure, he had remained in surprisingly good shape, that slightly thick belly the only tell of night after night of gluttony and debauchery. There were wrinkles around his eyes now and traces of gray speckled his hair and beard, but for the most part he looked much the same as the man who had bought his first vineyard some 20 years before.

That first vineyard was the spark that would kick off a winery empire the likes the world had never seen. Ateius wine now sloshed in the cups of Caesar himself, and had afforded Felix the ability to relax into a middle age focused solely on the pursuit of pleasure. The average day would begin with an eager boy's lips around his cock and end with a moan as he spilled his seed inside a tender, willing ass - one sexual dalliance after another broken up by the best dining and entertainment that the city had to offer. It was a life many a man would kill for, and Felix gloated in his privilege.

While Felix was known to make trips into the city on a pretty regular basis, he didn't do so out of any sort of need. His villa was vast, taking up acres at the top of a hill that overlooked miles upon miles of his grape vines. He owned nearly 100 slaves who catered to the whims of he and his wife Cassia - a large portion of which were solely dedicated to the Dominus' pleasure.

Felix liked his pleasure slaves young and smooth, yet more than that he valued loyalty, obedience, and skill. While he would certainly not keep slaves that had started to show the wear and tear of aging, he had been known to pick favorites - coming back to a familiar embrace in lieu of the youngest, freshest meat. To be a favored slave of the Dominus was a significant privilege - doubly so for the ones who shared his bed.

And it was his favored slave that had shared his bed the past night - the past three nights in fact. Lucius held a special place in his heart, and he valued the boy's personality and servitude nearly as much as he did that body. The Dominus groaned as he stirred to life, vaguely making out the shape of the slave and noticing his absence more than he did the plate of food.

"My boy...come warm my bed a while longer. We'll dine in due time."

He flipped up his sheets to reveal the thick, muscled body underneath, his cock giving a morning salute.

"Worry not, I just desire your skin against mine...I'm a bit too tired for our usual activities...you uh..wore me out last night..I'm not a young man anymore, it seems."

He yawned deeply, raising his hands toward the sky.

"Actually, bring the platter. You can feed me while my hands explore your skin...
Burnt Sienna. That was the name of the paint that peeled off the walls. He recognized it because he had been at the hardware store with his wife that past weekend, trying to pick out a suitable shade for the new kiddo's bedroom. He pulled out a sample from its container on the wall and passed it over to her.

"How about this one hun?"

"No, too dark..it should be cheerier…don't you think?"

Repeat ad nauseum with minor variations until he seriously contemplated walking out the back and putting a bullet in his brain. She'd be sad, of course, but she could wipe her tears away with the cool million in cash from his term life insurance policy. It covered suicide, right? He would check when he got home.

But anyway, yeah, the walls were Burnt Sienna. And looking at the splatter of blood and brains that were dripping their way down the wall and onto the carpet it surprised him how well it all blended together. A big mushy mess of dark red. Perhaps not the best choice for a baby's room after all.

"Two rounds to the back of the head, he never saw it coming. From the look of it it was close range..perhaps point blank. With how much the bastard exploded you'd think one would have sufficed."

"Boom!" his statement was punctuated with finger guns and an explosion sound effect that he was honestly quite proud of. He chuckled a bit as if was cracking a joke and swallowed deeply as the crime scene technicians looked his direction.

Read the room Joe..Read the room..

Joseph Sawyer slapped his big paws together, rubbing them together as he paced around the room looking for something to do. In truth, there was nothing for him to do but sit there and look pretty...perhaps toss in some witty commentary that would no doubt get him the stink eye from a bevy of nerds who didn't know how to have fun. In due time, he would be on the hunt, trying to find the bastard that splattered this poor dude's head all over the ground. But until then he had to let the science guys be sciency. No way around it.

To say the man was antsy would be putting it lightly, and there were many reasons for that. From a dead bedroom to money issues to the station chief always riding his ass, Joe couldn't remember the last time he had been able to relax. But more so than that was the aching absence of a partner in crime...well, in law he supposed. Fieldwork was much easier with a team of two, and Joseph had experienced suspiciously bad luck with his partners...they were always in his mind. He remembered them fondly.

Let's see here...

First there was good old Jared Tulman. Squirrely little kid fresh out of the academy that talked a big game but clammed up real quick with a pair of dirty underwear down his throat and a big fat dick up his ass. He had been such a fun toy and Joe was just heartbroken when he went missing. Gone without a trace. Tragic.

Next was Tommy Robbins. Joe was a big guy but Tommy Robbins was a giant. But get him down on his knees with his hands behind his back and he's suddenly a whole lot less intimidating. Pulled out of the Hudson...so bloated you couldn't even recognize him. What are the odds?

Oh and his favorite of the bunch was Patrick O'Reilly. He had a cunt instead of a cock and the guys at the academy used to razz him..call him a chick and all that. But boy did he know how to take it like a man.

As Joe walked back and forth he took in details about the crime scene, but his eyes always went back to the door...the door his new partner would walk through at any moment.

Who would be next for him to bond with? Cherish? Have a few beers after work and blow off some steam? Maybe head back to the hotel room..just bros being bros.

Joe Sawyer couldn't wait.
Ethan flipped the wheel on his bic and held it up to the pipe, taking a long drag and blowing tendrils of pot smoke up towards the ceiling of his bedroom. Setting it to the side, he ran a strong hand through the dark, tousled hair of the college student whose head was bobbing up and down on his dick.

"Mmm…that's right. Good boy.."

The pale twink purred in appreciation and did his best to slide down to the base, gagging slightly before coming up for air – a thin trail of drool pouring out of the side of his mouth and onto the dark blue bedsheets.

Ethan chuckled and patted his date gently on the cheek before hooking a thumb into his mouth and guiding him back towards his eagerly awaiting prick.

"You're such a cutie…Mmmm"

He leaned back and put his arms behind his head, fully enjoying the sensation of a warm, pliable mouth on his member.

Though he was nearing 30, his bedroom resembled that of the average frat boy – dirty laundry and redbull cans strewn across the floor..suspiciously crusty gym socks on the side of the bed..he was a bit of a slob, but these college boys were so desperate for dick he didn't even feel the need to tidy up. Ethan let out a groan as he felt the telltale sensations of impending orgasm, grabbing the sides of his hookup's head and setting the pace just right.

"Oh fuck Im gonna bust..shiiiiit" His poor date gagged loudly as rope after rope of semen hit the back of his throat, Ethan's toes curling in ecstasy as he unloaded. His balls empty, he released his grip on the boy's head and collapsed back against his headboard.

The two men lay sweating, Ethan's 6'2 bearish, hairy body a stark contrast to the frail freshman who was now cuddling up beside him.

"So yeah…thanks for the head. I'll call you a lyft"

He rolled off the bed and fumbled for a pair of boxer shorts. Pulling them up with one hand as he opened the ridesharing app on the phone with his other.

With a yawn and a stretch he pushed his door open and walked out into the shared living space of the flat, heading towards the fridge for a beer.

With a Coor's light in hand and his date's ride ordered, the man scratched his belly walked back towards his room…yet he caught something out of the corner of his eye.

Holy shit…

Ethan's mouth twisted into a grin and he knocked a few times on the open door frame.

"YOOO buddy…I appreciate the show but maybe close your door next time?"

He chuckled, pretending to avert his eyes as he stole a glance at his exposed roommate.

"You liked that, huh?...listening?"

He giggled and took a long swig of the beer.

"Nice bod…nice cock."

Potential Plots / Pairings

Specific Plots -
I was just one of the girls to you. You liked to have me around and thought I was hilarious and fabulous and were happy to entrust your wife to my care. I was non-threatening, after all, since I didn't want to get into her pants. I was up there in a salmon suit holding a bouquet with the rest of the bridesmaids when you two tied the knot. You thought it was a little weird at the time...didn't understand all that gay shit, but we're bros now. Or at least acquaintances.

But will we be acquaintances for long? Not if I have my say. There's something about you that makes me angry..a cockiness..a toxic masculinity that I want to bang out of you as I smash your head against the bed. You were never good enough for her. You're still not good enough for her and I want to show her why. I want you bent over the bed and crying like a little bitch as I spit you like a pig.

I'm smiling at you from across the table, drinking a beer and laughing, talking about work or your favorite show. I bring up RuPaul's Drag Race, you roll your eyes. You wrap an arm around her..your hand goes down her shirt and she gives you a little slap. We all laugh. You disgust me.

She really loves you and I can't tell why.

Perhaps if I can break down that shell and show the whimpering little pussy inside you she'll realize what a catch she is and move on. Move on to someone else who I can actually be friends with and respect.

I'll break you down. I'll break you down for her. When I'm done with you you'll choke on my cock, swallow my cum, and kiss my feet as you beg for more. Just you wait.

Monday night. 7:30 PM. I'm meeting you at the gym to give you some workout tips. I've always been bigger than you.

Your wife will be worried when you don't come home.

To be honest, I was surprised that you wanted to date me. You were vibrant and happy and bubbly..popular. I was a nerd who spent my time alone. I had my good looks, sure, but you were always out there playing the field and having a good time while I was at home playing games and jerking off. But you saw something in me and gave me a chance, and it was a chance I was going to take full advantage of.

Although I was a few years older than you, you had far more experience than me when it came to all things gay. You tried to clue me in on the culture, we went to some gay bars and some drag shows but somehow it didn't quite stick. The pride parade was so noisy..so flamboyant. It wasn't me. After some time I could see you getting frustrated...you were feeling tied down and you wanted out but cared too much about me to break my heart. It sickened me to feel like I wasn't enough for you. I had to fix this in some way...any way.

You were the one that brought up the subject first. You tossed a pair of handcuffs onto the bed and I turned around at my desk to see you stark naked and turned away, hands behind your back just begging to be locked up.

"I've read it can spice things up...why don't we try it?"

That night, I found my calling. It seemed as if every day now a new box of toys arrived...whips, chains, toys that I could put inside you, gags I could stuff in your mouth. I didn't know why you liked it but as a lifelong outsider it felt good to have ownership over something..someone.

I could see love in your eyes now where there used to be annoyance. While before you dodged my calls, I now had you on your knees just begging for more. I was powerful and I was strong. You were mine and I was yours.

Generic Pairings -

Dad x Son
Brother x Brother
Royal x Commoner
Royal x Royal
Photographer x Model
Actor x Paparazzi
Anything medieval related
Boss x Employee
Boss x Employee's Son
Coworkers
Roommates
Straight x Gay
Infidelity of any sort
General Slice of Life
Historical / Forbidden Love

If nothing on this list piques your interest, feel free to come at me with your ideas too. I'm always happy to try something new with a talented writer.

Looking forward to hearing from interested parties. Note: I initially created this account over 5 years ago at this point, so if for some reason you recognize the username / plot ideas and want to reach out again, please feel free. It wasn't my intention to ghost, I just got super busy with grad school :)

Cheers,

Zeitrich

Back
Top Bottom