Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Steam, Demons, and Punk (Jess and Max)

Lissa kept on rubbing herself against Ophelia's knee. Her legs were tensed as she straddled the woman, she bit her lip when she saw that her customer was giving in the pleasure. She was worried that it would be one of those sessions, where she is trying her hardest against an emotionless client. But this lady seemed fun if she did not have her clipboard with her.

When Ophelia finished unbuttoning her skirt Lissa smiled. – "May I help you please?" – She asked, putting all her desire into her voice. Most people thought that courtesans pretended or lied, but that was not true, at least not for good ones. Good courtesans had it in them, and they could channel it. It was of course easier to channel it at some people than others. At the moment, she has a very appealing target. Lissa slowly slid from Ophelia's knee, leaving a generous amount of moisture on her stocking and kneeled before her. – "Lift a little please." – Lissa asked and pulled Ophelia's skirt, around her ankles. She licked her lips and looked at Lars. – "I'll get her juicy cunt first." – Lissa said, and Lars grumbled.

"I do all the work, and you get the best part." – Lars said as he leaned around Ophelia's torso and pushed her bralette, exposing her nipples he proceeded to lick them right when Lissa pushed Ophelia's legs apart and plunged with her wet, soft tongue against Ophelia's thin lacy panties. The first few licks were intense but through the fabric, but who was she fooling? Lissa pushed the panties away and pressed her tongue against her slit.

Ophelia's eyes opened, and her pupils expanded when she felt Lissa's wet, warm, and soft tongue press against her lower lips. She could not believe that she was going with it, but she was going to do it. Because she liked it because this was her job because she liked it. Just don't look at Athena. – Ophelia reminded herself. She was pretty sure that she would fall from the floor and straight to hell if she saw Athena's face. Ophelia finally found what to do with her hands, she grabbed Lissa's hair and pressed her head against her crotch. – I pressed her face against my cunt – corners of Ophelia's mouth moved up in a smile, as she had the dirty thought. Soon she felt her hips and thighs tense. She was moving them against Lissa's face, rubbing her sex against her oh-so-eager mouth.

As she moved she felt Lars tug on her nipples a little harder. Her movement must have added to it. Soon though he released one of her nipples and she sensed some shuffling.

He still held her breast with his right hand, he squeezed it, but now she could sense his cock near her cheek on the other side. – Shit, am I going to suck cock of my boss? – She thought, and felt even more lust, she squeezed Lissa's hair harder. – "Oh, sorry Lissa, did not mean to go that hard." – The girl mumbled something approvingly or just acknowledging, but she was obviously too busy with her tongue being deep in Ophelia.

Athena is only 33% less than a half. – Thought occurred to Ophelia. There were three people in the room apart from herself…and Athena was only the third. This piece of mental gymnastics helped, though there was another thought, that made Ophelia open her mouth and pull her tongue and reach for the shaft. And the thought was – I'm very good at felatios, I wonder if I can impress a professional.

Ophelia's tongue pressed against Lars' cock, she pulled it back in, to wet it, pulled it out again and moved it from the middle to the shaft. She flicked her tongue across the balls and took one in her mouth for a short time before releasing it, closing her mouth to fill it with saliva again and "hug" the shaft of the cock with her lips as she moved back up, towards the head.

Last edited:
Lars held his cock with a hand and pulled back the foreskin, giving Ophelia full access to his head. He stood a little awkward with his other hand playing with Ophelia's breast and engorged nipple. He could not resist doing what Ophelia avoided so far, and looked at Athena, he smiled politely, which only added to the entire situation, but Athena smiled back and nodded.

Lissa meanwhile alternated, switching her attention between licking and sucking on Ophelia's clit and simply giving it all in and lapping her tongue across her lower lips and slit. She was hoping that Miss Ophelia was a squirter. She smiled inside and looked up at Ophelia. Her friend, Lars, was feeding her his gorgeous member. The very cock she herself was biting, licking, and sucking the day before.

"Do you want to ride my face Miss Ophelia?" – Lissa asked, she pulled off her gorgeous pussy for a moment. – "Do you want to ride your juicy cunt and ass against my face while Lars is fucking your mouth?" – She dived back into Ophelia's clit, not waiting for an answer, knowing what the answer will be…and knowing that she does not need to hear it.

Lars meanwhile chuckled, he was in no hurry, as he moved a little back giving Ophelia's mouth full access to his shaft and the head. – "Feel free to smother her dirty mouth, if she is talking too much." – He said, and winked at Lissa, who licking Ophelia with added eagerness.

Ophelia was not sure what to say if she needed to say anything. It would not be an exaggeration to say that this was the most intense sexual experience in her life, and in front of her employer. – She is a whore, I won't shock or surprise her by this. Maybe she'll give me pointers. – The last thought summoned a smile on Ophelia's face and she looked at Lyssa between her legs and dragged her face against her crotch with renewed passion.

"Can I smother her slutty face if she is silent?" – Ophelia asked and continued the journey of her tongue. This time she traced the rim of the flared head.

A few moments later she wrapped her lips around the head and looked up at the young courtesan. She smiled or at least tried to, while still keeping her mouth wrapped around his sensitive tip and started to suck. She held Lyssa's head with one hand and grabbed Lar's buttock with another. – "This is not very comfy?" – She finally said, having Lyssa below and Lars behind. It had its charm, and the fact that she had to contort, but as the "temperature" in the room increased, Ophelia wanted easier access. She grabbed Lyssa by the hair and let Lar's cock slip from her mouth. – "Stand there…please." – She told Lars and looked down at Ophelia, holding her by the hair Ophelia stood up and commanded her to lie on her back on the floor.

She quickly glanced at Athena but looked back at the couple before she could think too much about looking at her boss…and undressing in front of her boss. Ophelia unhooked her skirt and threw it on the sofa. She remained in her stockings and blouse and that's how she walked to Lyssa and lowered herself onto the young whore's face. – "Don't be gentle with me." – Ophelia said and looked up at Lars, and with that, she grabbed Lyssa's hair with both of her hands and started to gyrate her dripping wet pussy on top of Lyssa's lips.

"I won't." – Lars said, and wrapped Ophelia's lush hair against his palm.

"Don't go on easy on me too." – Lyssa said, her voice enthusiastic and melodic, she opened her mouth a little and stuck out her tongue awaiting Ophelia's pussy.

Lar took Ophelia's head into his hands, he loved it when the girl did not use her hands, and in this case, there was an added bonus of Ophelia using her hands on Lyssa. Lars navigated and pressed the tip of his cock against Ophelia's lips and started to slowly rub it. Just the tip. – "Pull your tongue out please…now." – Lars said and waited for Ophelia to do so.

Lyssa pulled her tongue out too, and she started to lick whichever part Ophelia presented her. She licked and sucked her clit, the hood, her lower lips, the sensitive skin below, and when she could she slathered her tongue across Ophelia's perky anus, and then back. She greedily licked the woman's juices as she licked and lapped her tongue across her crotch.

Lyssa looked up and could feel her pussy fill with her own juices gather. Lars was switching between roughly fucking Ophelia's mouth and slowly making her caress and tease the tip of his cock.

He would grip her head, and start pounding her mouth, moving his cock in and out, whipping his precum and her saliva together in her mouth. In turn, Ophelia would grab Lyssa's hair, and press her clit against her lips, and with a loud moan, she'd start gyrating it.

"I'm going to cum on your face." – Lyssa heard Lars say and pant. She felt a little sad, that this wild fuck would end. She hoped for another position change maybe, but she'd have time later. On the other hand, Lyssa could not hide the fact that she was a little too excited about the prospect to lick Lar's cum off Ophelia's face. This was her idea all along after all.

Ophelia slowly oscillated on Lyssa's face, her tongue, and her lips worked just perfectly, she enjoyed the way she relinquished control to Lars while having full control over Lyssa herself. She kept on moving her crotch against Lyssa's face, but each time, she would pause letting her hole and perineum linger over Lyssa's eager tongue.

Meanwhile up top, she with similar eagerness tried to work Lars' member. Every time the young man would pull out, or at least have the head of the cock anywhere near her tongue, she'd jump at the opportunity. Sucking, licking, and openly making out with it. She bobbed her head on his cock in unison to her bottom riding Lyssa.

It would be a drastic understatement to say that this was a first-of-a-kind experience, and she had to pace herself. The shyness and reluctance were replaced by occasional waves of greed, as she felt the need to move faster and try more. But in the end, she paced herself. Slowly bobbing her head, slowly riding her cunt against diligent Lyssa, and feeling the tension in Lars. Soon he pulled her head away and started jerking himself.

She pulled her tongue out, like she imagined a greedy slut would do, and awaited for Lars to shoot his load. Loads. She tightened the grip on Lyssa's hair, she caught herself on a thought that she wanted to look at coated in her own juices young girl's face, but she was busy at the moment waiting for her own load. She closed and then opened her eyes, deciding to accept the risk of getting his see in them in favour of having a first-row view of him cumming, and looked up, at his face, at his cock.

And then he started to cum, but she did not stop, her head slowly moved, powered by the motions of her hips.

Lars held Ophelia's head with one hand, he pushed her head away from his cock, oh how much he wished to keep it in, how much he wished to stay in the warmth of her lips and tongue and fill her up with his cum. But that was not the deal, and Lars was a professional, this was not about what he would prefer, this was about providing that impossible to get experience to Ophelia. Anyone can cum in her mouth. Only he and Lyssa could do what they were about to.

Lars proceeded to jerk his cock and soon he started to cum. His eyes closed, and the first load shoot from his cock, then second. He continued to tug on the skin, the orgasm washed over him, but he continued to cum. His knees felt weak, his cock sweetly-ached being overly sensitive after orgasm, but he continued, and then he opened his eyes and looked into Ophelia's eyes and at her face. At her cum covered face, at her tongue. She smiled, she did not cum…yet. And if Lars was a newbie courtesan he might have thought that he failed, but he was experienced, and again, this was not all about orgasms. It was about making sure client could get the experience they could never have with somebody who is not professional. Get it.

He stepped back, releasing Ophelia's head and Lissa slid from under her. Using her extasy and shock Lyssa moved behind Ophelia and took her by the hand. – "Miss Ophelia, please sit on the sofa." – Lyssa said, and guided her back on the sofa. Lyssa's smiled at Ophelia, and if she looked at her, she'd see that Lyssa's face glistened with Ophelia's juices.

Soon she straddled Ophelia, sat on her lap, and started to lap her face. Lyssa's soft, gentle tongue lapped across Ophelia's face, licking Lars' sperm off it. – "Do you want to taste it Miss Ophelia?" – Lyssa asked after some time, and without waiting for the answer, simply registering lack of protest, collected some of the cum on her tongue and pressed her lips against Ophelias in cum filled kiss.

Back
Top Bottom