Mx Female Seeking Debaucherous Fun (Smut, humiliation, subjugation, rough sex, etc)๐Ÿ˜ˆ

LustfulZach

Let's have a lewd time ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Withdrawn
Intro: Hello out there! I'm here to indulge erotic roleplaying like many others in here. I consider my writing to be fun filled with twists and turns. I love world building, so I enjoy a wide variety of worlds: from slice of life to fantasy to sci-fi and so forth.

FYI: I personally enjoy first person perspective depending on the mood or scenario, but I easily welcome third person perspective. I only play 18+ and I expect my partner to play 18+ as well. My hard ๐Ÿšซ: Underage, beastiality, non-con/rape, snuff, violence (as in beating and causing harmful physical pain), anything that goes in the toilet, vore, gore, diapers, and maybe some others related to the topics I listed. Also, not a fan of pillow princesses.

Also, I understand that we're all busy, PM play is most preferred as we can take the time to write out what we need and want. I'll try to write at least once a day unless I'm super busy, I'll let you know in a separate message. I recently stated I have a discord, but no longer wish to use that. I find the convenience of organizing my conversations into OOC planning and Stories a bit easier to manage my roleplaying. I'm not sure if discord can offer the same thing, but I find it easier to do things on here vs discord. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but just wanted to give a heads up. On top, I'm very OOC friendly and greatly appreciate a good planning and plotting. We can use that to help organize our stories and it will make it a lot easier for the both of us as we engage in the stories. I will admit, my grammar is not the best and I do make mistakes so I apologize in advance. I also try to be detailed when setting up the plots so we both can enjoy. I have learned some mistakes and am trying to improve my communication and writing so I apologize in advance if there are any mishaps that come up. In addition, I mix my sentences with past and present tense (apparently some of you are real picky about that). So just a fair warning out there to anyone that is picky about it. I personally don't have a problem if you do the same because at the end of the day, we're both are just having fun. ๐Ÿ˜Š

In addition, I like to write out a lot, roughly a few hundred words or so. Most likely, 2 paragraphs are a minimum. The main thing is that if you have penchant for details, good grammar, then I'm perfectly fine with that.

Having said that, I do prefer a strong smut focused story. Somewhere between 70/30 upwards to 50/50. I can also make it episodic so we can continue the story and see how the characters unfold.

When writing, I like the story to drag just a bit. Much of the story I want to focus on building the corruption, making your character subjugate into something morally wrong but making her feel so aroused by it. Or the reverse can be the same where my character is the shy type and your character is fun, flirtatious, and teasing MC. This particular dynamic I like when my character is around the age of 18 to 22 and your character is older, like 23 to 44.

A note on the character, if you are a male, and want to play a female character, I'm perfectly fine with that. Just as long as you want to play a biological female. I can do the same for the gents but I'll post that in a separate threads. For now, I welcome anyone, any gender, that wants to roleplay a biological female character.

Likes: I enjoy fun, witty, flirtatious banter. I certainly indulge in lewd innuendo. Here is a list of kinks and themes I enjoy(note, by no means any of this is required. It's just what I look for but if you're not interested in these themes, that is fine. We can work something out):

- Incest: I love brother/sister, mom/son, aunt/nephew, cousins and so forth. Not really into dad/daughter or uncle/niece but I'm open to it. I'm willing to allow step-family but I have a strong preference for blood relatives.
- Adultery: I find this interesting and sneaky. Something about this is quite enticing especially if it's laced with characters that know each other.
- Taboo: Forbidden relationships with people you shouldn't be in. For instance: Professor/student, coworkers, Boss/employee, friends girlfriend, friends wife, and so forth.
- Oral, both giving and receiving
- Vaginal penetration
- Anal penetration
- Cumming in all holes and face
- Filthy dirty talk
- Spanking
- Pinning against the wall
- Biting
- Scratching
- Rough sex
- Women making an ahegao expression
- Aftercare
- Voyeur
- Exhibition
- Public sex
- Dub-con
- Kissing
- Kissing after cumming in mouth or on the face
- Corruption
- Subjugation
- Hypnosis/Mind control
- Humiliation
- Rivalry/Feuding
- Blackmail
- Gamble/betting
- Lewd noises (grunts, moans, smacking, wet noises, bed squeaking, etc.)
- Sexual musk
- Risque/sneaky sex
- Risk of pregnancy
- Creampies
- Praising
- Clothing play (striptease, wardrobe malfunction)

By no means this is a complete exhaustive list as I'm always looking to explore different kinks to integrate in the stories. I consider myself to be open minded (granted that you respect my no list).

Now the following are just some plots that have intrigued me. By no means it's necessary to do them if they are of no interest to you. I am more than welcome to hear your ideas. Also, not all are original ideas as I've seen some that have intrigued me and want to have a chance to do them well.

Love the idea of MC playing as a POC who is unfamiliar with dating in America. He would date YC (a white woman) who finds the idea of hooking up with someone outside of her race exciting. Details on how and why they date can be formulated through OOC chat in PM. We can also do scenarios of "step-sibling" to spice things up. Themes are very much open, however please respect my limits.

You are a waitress working at the hooters restaurant. A fairly simple idea and how the plot unfolds can go in all sorts of directions. Pairings can range from random strangers to characters knowing each other. Themes are completely open to discuss (please respect my limits however, thank you).

This is centered around the idea that the characters hooked up through the dating app. However, they both posted faceless photos and are just casually flirting and sexting each other. The story gets interesting when they meet up and are caught off guard seeing each other as they know one another. We can work out the characters, settings, plot and so forth through PM. Themes we can explore are corruption, dubcon, adultery, incest, taboo, public, and anything else that we can think of. Pairings: brother/sister, mom/son, aunt/nephew, cousins, boss/employee, friends girlfriend, sisters friend/sisters brother.

This is an interesting scenario where we are family or have a taboo relationship with each other, already committing lewd sexual acts with one another. The premise is that either my character or your character is reluctant to wanting to do this anymore. The other character is wanting to push it. We can develop scenarios, settings, and so forth through the PM. I have a few but would love to brainstorm this with you. Pairings: brother/sister, mom/son, aunt/nephew, cousins, in-laws, professor/student, boss/employee, coworkers, my relatives friend, my best friends girlfriend, wives, etc.

This scenario is a threesome where MC interacts with YC and her sister. The relationship between MC and YC can be married or a couple. The situation is where YC sister is trying to get pregnant and nothing is working between her and her partner so we come in for that. Themes explored in here are adultery, incest (between YC and YC sister), corruption, and breeding. We can flush out the plot through PMs prior to starting.

The idea here is that I'm shocked to see someone that I know is working as a stripper. The story I'd like to involve would be yc is either doing it for money troubles or just doing it for the attention. We can build the plot and characters in the PM and go from there. Themes: humiliation, subjugation, corruption, adultery, incest, and more. Pairings: Brother/sister, Mom/son, Aunt/Nephew, cousins, boss/employee, student/professor, friends gf, in-laws, etc.

Self explanatory, this is like a Freaky Friday situation where YC and MC swapped bodies. I like to develop a scenario on how that was done (could be a spell, a wish, a device, anything) and have the story revolve around that. How are we going to get this fixed? How long we have to stay like this? I'd personally like to add a bit of humor on top of humiliation, corruption, and maybe subjugation. Pairings: brother/sister, mom/son, aunt/nephew, cousins, boss/employee, secretary/boss, professor/student, coworkers, etc.

Your character has been part of an experiment using a brain implant to help aid patients with depression. My character is studying in computer science and is an okay programmer. One day, he helps with YC as she is getting a weird buzzing noise in her head. MC helps out and was able to hack into the device Bluetooth and was able to fix the buzz noise caused by a bug in the code. However, MC stumbles upon an algorithm that can modify YC moods. We can create fun scenarios in this and build out the plot in the PM. Prefer pairings to be mom/son or brother/sister but doesn't have to be that if you don't want to it to be. Also, got this idea from another thread and found it very interesting.

MC received a text from an anonymous university sponsored program. It's an app similar to venmo, only instead of paying money digitally, you pay with sperm. MC never really knew as he thought the term sperm meant some different monetary value until he had to pay someone back. So, this idea was based on a manhwa I read and found the premise interesting. It plays on the idea that you pay in sperm, basically exchange sexual acts for exchange of goods and services. This program was implemented by the government to encourage population growth. We can create the pairings and build different scenarios around it. We can also make this episodic. However, due to the complexity of this, I probably can only accept one partner for this one. Pairings are completely open to anyone, granted all characters need to be 18+.

We are bored as the weather has put a damper with all the rain pouring down. We then take a look in the attic to find anything remotely entertaining. It wasn't until we found this interesting board game. So, we take it to the living room and start to play it. However, the game comes to life (Like jumanji) and it forces us to perform lewd acts. Got the idea from another thread and loved it so much I wanted to incorporate here. Themes in here that I like to explore: humiliation, corruption, adultery, hypnosis, incest, and so forth. Pairings: Brother/sister, mom/son, aunt/nephew, cousin, in-laws, sisters friends

This was an interesting idea, where MC is in a situation where he cloned himself but, it's the opposite gender of him. The situation is that he's a grad student specializing in cloning. He has done tremendous work, so much so that he now has the ability to clone others but easily swap out their biological gender identity. The premise is that he indulges his opposite sex, so much so that he is willing to have sex with her. So the pairing is basically the same version of each character, just opposite gender. I would like to explore the idea of how taboo and smutty it would be to have sex with oneself. Just an interesting premise. Kinks I'd love to explore are corruption, self-cest, dirty talk, and so forth.

COMING SOON

I would like this to be about a feud between the two. They always have to one up each other. In Nathan's recent expedition, he was tasked to retrieve an amulet that can change a persons personality. Unfortunately, he runs into his rival Lara Croft. The themes I like to involve are humiliation, corruption, and hypnosis.

Nami/Original Character - This is where Nami is trying to make money to ensure they have enough money for their crews journey. The crew mates don't know that sometimes, she exchange her body for money in order to keep them afloat. We can flush out the details in PM

Nico Robin/Original Character - Nico has managed to get in touch with someone that has a Poneglyph. However, as soon as she meets him (my character), then he suggests the price which is way above what Nico can pay for. Nico is disappointed but my character doesn't want to leave her like that, so maybe they work something else out ๐Ÿ˜. We can flush the details in PM.

Gohan/Bulma - Bulma has been a bit bored lately as her husband, Vegeta, is training off somewhere in the universe or with Beerus. She needs help with someone to move heavy stuff and decides to call Gohan to "help" her out. Little does Gohan know, she has ulterior motives.

So that's all I have for now. I will probably add more to the original post and date them as time progresses.

Last edited:
Bump - Although just an FYI, I'll most likely won't be on here starting from tomorrow, Thursday through Sunday. Just a heads up. Also, very much interested in hypnosis, mind altercation stories at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom