Mx Female Let's poke my social anxiety <3

So this is going to be simple request thread that I will update over time. Uhm, no, let me start over with a simple introduction and then tell what I'm currently craving.

I'm Conspiracy Board! You can call m JJ though. <3 I've been rping for years and have quite the bit of experience in roleplay, about 15 years now? I say experience in roleplaying instead of writing because as you probably have guessed I'm not the writer of all time. Much to my rp addiction's shame I'm probably only semi lit at best....ah should have really paid attention in english class back in the day. I'm 33 now and have finally gotten back to the place where I can pick up text based rp in my life so hitting the ground here and running.

My rp preferences are simple at the moment. I don't care if you are male or female writer I am not THAT picky. I prefer a healthy mix of naughtyness and plotthiccness but I can roll with whatever mix I get without complaint. Most of the time I play only hetero ships where I'm the male character, if you work with me though and respect my comfort zone I might be talked into doubling other relations for you. Only restrictions right now I have with kinks are; If it belongs in the bathroom it doesn't belong in bed, No gore, and no vore. Last thing I'll put here is just be patient with me? I'll extend the same courtesy to you.

Ok, so for rp, currently crazing a Legend of Zelda rp. I am familiar most with OoT, MM, TP, AoC, BotW, and TotK so I'll work best with those settings or references to them. I really want to main Dark Link...I know, I like obscure characters I can't help it. I will also double as many characters(Within reason) for you or any of your ships. Let's work out a plot because I have not quite worked out something good in my head atm.

Other things/fandoms I rp are -
Legend of Zelda - Dark Link x Zelda. Dark Link x Urbosa. Suggest any other ships you'd like. OC friendly here.
World of Warcraft - Arthas Lich King era tormenting Sylvanas.
Marvel/Dc - Flash Thompson/Agent Venom x Felicia Hardy, Red Hood x Rose Wilson or Starfire, Mxyptlk fucking around with anyone
Naruto - Oc friendly, there are also a ton of ships and crack ships I play with this one, just gotta ask.
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva - Lucifer x Lilith, Oc friendly, just ask.
DND/Fantasy settings

Open to suggestions aswell cause there are more in my head I'm forgetting. Worst I can say is no, yeah? Just hit me up with a PM and we'll work something out.

Thank you for reading. ^^ <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom