Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dumb Cow's Cravings

sleepyvoid

Planetoid
An Introduction to Whimsy

Hello~ I'm sleepyvoid, but feel free to call me Seren or Serenella! I'm a writer, video gamer, anime fan and degenerate pervert like any other! I'm searching for roleplay partners!

A Succinct Summary of Decorous Desires
tldr forewarning: this isn't a light, fluffy request! I like stories with hard BDSM, noncon and dubcon themes.

I would like to play one or multiple female characters (typically in submissive positions) in disadvantageous situations. I like my characters' relationships to be on the rougher, more forced side. Tropes like master/pet, skeevy landlord/tenant, or CEO/secretary where my character is made to be submissive and often forced to do humiliating, exposing and sexual things in order to just get by.

I'm open to all sorts of settings, but modern, fantasy and sci-fi tend to be my favorites. Roleplays that feature different, fantastical races are my jam! Especially if they incorporate RPG elements and themes. "Bad End" scenarios are particularly delicious to me. A party healer left at the mercy of a group of orcs? A busty merchant steps into the wrong cave and gets wrangled by a pack of goblins? Hell YES. Absolutely!

Going off of that, I LOVE themes of public use, where my characters get handed off to various sexual partners, used as tools to please whether they like it or not. Or situations where they're made to be objects to pleasure others, forbidden to orgasm themselves. I also enjoy public pet play/dehumanization!

I prefer to play very busty, voluptuous characters. We don't need to have the roleplay based around that, but I love it when the breasts are the focus/get a lot of (mostly unwanted) attention. In fact, I love it when roleplays don't just focus on the act of sex, but rather the themes of domination and process of training and corruption my poor gals get to go through! I also love to include lactation in my roleplays, especially if my character is forced to induce it.

I like to play against a wide variety of characters. Imps and goblins are some of my favorites, but I'm just as into bishounen pretty boys/handsome characters as I am in orcs or other monstrous races.

My F-list is here, but below I've prepared a more bare-bones look at my favorite (and least favorite) kinks and themes!

dubcon, noncon, lactation, exhibitionism, light nipple & breast torture, slave training, master/slave, leash and collar, humiliation, bdsm, flogging/spanking, branding or burning, electric shock, objectification, breastplay, nippleplay, petplay, body growth (consensual and nonconsensual, breasts and ass specifically), orgasm denial, branding, temperature play, multiple pairs of breasts, forced nudity, nipple piercings, anal training, objectification, feet, pony play, bimboification

Necrophilia, bestiality, anything involving human waste, vore, intense gore/mutilation

CRAVINGS
Hucow, public use, petplay plots, bimboification

Gentle Guidelines for Genial Gentlefolk
Listed below are a few rules for your sanity and mine~
I roleplay in paragraph form, often writing 3 to 5 paragraphs per reply, though this can fluctuate depending on what the scene calls for!

I use drawn images for my face-claims, often anime styled.

I prefer to play submissive, female characters with ample bust, hip and ass proportions! I'm willing to roleplay against characters of any gender or sex.

I don't mind large age gaps! Need me a 40/50+ year old MILF to tell me what to do, to be honest!

My smut/plot ratio tends to be 60/40.

You can reach me via DM, and from there we can roleplay through DM, threads or discord. I find it easier/faster to chat and send images through discord, but it's also no problem if you don't wanna use it.

Last edited:
BOOST! Craving something with exhibitionism, pet play, public use and lactation/breastfeeding~

BOOST! Craving something with exhibitionism, pet play, public use and lactation/breastfeeding~

BOOST! Craving something with master/slave, pet play, nipple/breast play/torture and lactation/breastfeeding~

Back
Top Bottom