Mx Female Looking for RPs centered around anthro/monster women with Human men.

knightshalberd

Planetoid
Hello everybody! This is a search post that is both specific and kinda vague. Mostly in the fact I want the kink of humans with anthro/monster women. That is basically the big need for roleplays for me. As long as our RP involves that. I am pretty flexible. With that said I have a few very basic setting ideas. That can be refined into a prompt together.

Post Apocalypse- Think kinda wacky like Fallout. Some super tech gets into the right hands. Maybe radiation just works in weirdly sexy ways for some lucky waster to have fun.

Fantasy- If Baldur's Gate 3 hasn't brought out all the kinky nerds. Nothing will. Magical mishaps. Cruel curses. Kinky shapeshifting. Plenty of reasons for some interested parties to get weird with their love life. Or in a similar vein I've recently finished the Brunner Omnibus so I'm craving some Warhammer Fantasy. The great plan could include lizard woman titties you never know!

Sci-Fi- I just love Sci-fi. From the grim darkness of the 41st millennium and war torn inner sphere of Battletech. To neon soaked super cities of Shadowrun and Cyberpunk. I love a mix of future settings with my kink.

These aren't the only settings I am looking for. And I am up for fandoms or original settings so whatever delightful idea hits you. Please do share. Please do not come to me with absolutely nothing. Even just a vague desire or concept would be wonderful. Now onto kinks and limits.

Kinks are: Big tits, breast play, groping, anal, incest, MILFs semi-public sex, romance, teasing, dirty talk, cuddling/clinging, oral, lactation, size play, public sex, gentle doms, aftercare, big sub little dom, light BDSM/bondage, transformation, expansion, bimbo, gender bend, interracial, uniforms/costumes, monster girls, rule 34, muscle girl, chubby girls, thick girls, size differences, short girls, tall girls, anthro, beast, pet play, collars, shortstacks.

And my limits are scat, watersports, vore, gore, torture, snuff.

So with this all said get in touch via chat or pm if interested. Do not send me a "hey" or other low effort messages. I will just ignore you. To that effect. Include in your message your favorite animal. That way I know you got this far. Thanks to all and hope to see some fun soon!

Back
Top Bottom