Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Seeking GM

TTC42

Planetoid
Hello! You can call me Carl and I've been RPing for nearly two decades now, so you can consider me an old bean or a "boomer" as the fellow kids say. I enjoy writing smut, but I've always felt that just having an RP where you go from one smut scene to another just gets boring in the long run. So every RP I'm involved will need a hefty injection of either PLOT or just have really solid and likeable characters that will make me want to interact with them outside of sex. Characters, Plot and Smut, all key ingredients to make a solid and long lasting RP.
Ah yes, because I'm always and only looking for Long Term RPs.

If you are seeking Short Term RPS, Oneshots or just a couple of Scenes, please look elsewhere.

But enough about me, what am I looking for exactly?

What I'm seeking:

To put it simply, I'm looking for RPs where my partner would take the roll of the GM, controlling the world and setting around MC. This would mean playing multiple characters of course, as many as you wish and feel okay with. I promise to provide a proactive character who contributes to the story and doesn't just stand there waiting for the world to do something for him.

For example, an RP where MC is a new adventurer in a fantasy world. I would be playing said adventurer and my partner would be playing all the people he meets and the monsters he encounters, and so on.

I'm open to all sorts of settings, from Fantasy, to Sci-Fi, Post-apocalypse, and others... but do have a leaning more toward the first two.
As for kinks: F-list - Warning

Here are some RP samples:
Elwin gave the goblin lady a bow when she appeared and his eyes trailed her form from top to bottom. When his green eyes focused on her own, he gave her a smirk and righted himself. "You look more stunning each time I lay eyes on you, Lady Adella." He said, knowing full well that even though he meant it, she was likely more than used to such flattery, especially from fellow nobility where this was common. Regardless, he spoke no lies, as the dress seemed to compliment her form beautifully.

He accompanied the goblin lady toward the gardens and admired his surroundings. "You mentioned inviting you for tea today and I would have loved too, unfortunately, my home is currently devoid of staff. Arrangements are being made, but I do not know when, so I believed you'd be more comfortable here." He moved behind the chair and pulled it back for her as if it were second-nature to him and after she sat down, he moved on to his own chair. "Besides, my new home doe not have such a gorgeous and relaxing garden." He added, looking and pointing all around them. "Your breathtaking presence and this beautiful garden... I dare say the tea might be the best I have ever had."

The fighting was indeed impressive, at least to Sam. Sure, he knew he could maybe defeat the first two with his combinations of skills, but what he got from them was pretty good. The Sorcerer was pretty high level and he seemed to specialize in a combination between Conjuration and Transmutation magic, which he found cool. He summoned weapons and spirits while reinforcing them and himself. A killer combo. Now he had those spells. The spear skills were super cool just from the name alone, and he would like to try them out. Speaking of which, he remembered there being weapons mixed in with Red's horde. Maybe he should use those...

The man across him was definitely the "Dragon God". He doubted anyone else would wear such clothing. He looked old, even if he was too far for his Appraisal Skill to register, but even Sam knew not to mess with him. So he kept an eye out.

"Raeleigh Xenos, Dark Elf... is that why she's all covered up like that?" He said. Alice didn't know about Appraisal, but the others did. "She's pretty strong, and can even use a 10th tier spell... that's odd, she's clearly a hand to hand fighter though." He took out a potion, drinking it as he watched the fight. "She's gonna win."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom