Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Honeys Roleplay Thread, Fandom or OC focused (mxf, mxm, fbxm, fbxf)

HoneyComb

Meteorite
Hey Folks and welcome to my RP thread which is still in work!

I'm looking to do either an fandom or original focused RP. You'll find the fandoms I am interested in roleplaying and some general settings and ideas for the original RP.

I'm Honeycomb and I'm from Germany! I love roleplaying and generally the idea of it, diving into a world, created by our own imagination and experiencing that world through the eyes of an character we created! I love writing and coming up with all sorts of interesting and crazy ideas for the RP!

Besides writing I also enjoy playing video games, watching scary movies, participating in DND campaigns and generally reading some novels when I don't have to work.

One thing which is very important for me is that we both enjoy the RP! I generally don't want to force my partner on anything and I'm open minded and flexible when it comes to RP. Here are some things I like and dislike

What I likeWhat I dislike
Character Development, well developed characters, drama, mystery, smut, story focused, public sex, humor, risk of getting caught, risky sex, fun in general, non blank characters, orientation play, playing multiple characters... unnecessary gore, vore, devouring, giantism, feeding kink, feet, smells, bathroom kinks, blank characters, only smut

As for the characters I play, I'm a switch meaning I'm open to play any role be it Dom/Sub.

The same goes for my character I'm fine with playing either a male character, female character or a femboy.

As for the pairing I'm open for pretty much any pairing!

I tend to play more than one character to make the RP setting more alive and to move the plot forward or develop further our characters.

Here are some fandoms and original ideas/settings/themes I would like to RP! I'm open for suggestions so if you have something you always wanted to RP! Hmu!

Supernatural (set in the world with ocs), Scream (Set in the world with a new cast/ RIP Scream 7 tho), League of Legends, Pokémon, Persona 5, Genshin Impact, The Legend of Zelda, Dark Pictures, Fallout, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Thief, The Elder Scrolls,...

Mystery, Modern, School Drama, Slasher Mystery, Supernatural, Horror, Daily Life, Office

This thread got longer than I intended :/

Anyway, if you're interested feel free to contact me through DMs with your ideas and/or the idea you wanna roleplay with me!​

Back
Top Bottom