Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male [M2F 4M] Magically Transformed into My Mother

transformme

Meteorite
It had been about a month since my mother had passed away. She'd been knocked over by a drunk driver. We'd all been going through a very emotional time, but my Dad had been hit very hard by it. Losing the love of his life. No matter what I tried to do it never seemed to help or make him feel better.

Then one night there was a flurry of shooting stars. Both of us separately looked out the window and made a wish.

"I wish I could have her back." Was what my father wished for.

"I wish that I could do something to make my Dad happy again." Was my wish.

Even though neither of us expected the wish to come true, it would in an unexpected way.

The next morning, I discovered I wasn't in my own bed in my apartment. I was in my parent's bedroom, waking up next to my father. Not only that, but I was wearing my mother's nightie and her wedding ring. Something very strange was happening.

---

This is just a rough idea of where the story will begin. But what I am looking for is to be transformed into my character's mother. She and the father would be between 55 and 65 or so.

As part of the magic, it also erases the original me from existence, so it is like I was never born. It is only me & the dad would remember I existed. Also, from the point when the story begins, everyone will see me as though I was her. All of her clothes fit my body in whatever stage of change I am at. The feelings that we have for each other grow and develop as I am changing, with things becoming intimate and sexual.

I'd start to act more and more like her, taking on her personality traits, likes / dislikes and perhaps some of her memories (but not erasing mine).

Eventually, we'd live as though I was her, and my old life would become something that we'd not really brought up, but we'd still remember.

My kinks include - Oral, anal, creampies, lingerie, cross-dressing, age progression, mental changes, romance,

Limits - toilet related kinks, pain, blood, gore, rape, pregnancy, extreme weight gain, unrealistic body proportions.

I like to talk through ideas and make sure we get on before launching into an RP so it would be good to know if there are any aspects you'd want to include, and we can develop something between us.

Back
Top Bottom