Looking for my Pony Girl [M4F]

Cereus

Planetoid
A real "boy meets girl story" here...

Or more accurately a boy kidnaps and trains a perfect pony girl story.

I don't do likes and limits, so if there is something you like, I'll probably be excited by it. Don't hesitate to ask

I only reply with long detailed posts. Male rl, and looking to create worlds with rl females. Kidnapping, binding, and training up a perfect pony....hard core. Halters, bits, stalls, punishment, and sexual abuse. Non/con, dub/con, and you, the perfect candidate will spend many a long summer day grazing on the sweet tips of grass that grow in your paddock, arms bound together behind your back, feet shod in hoof boots, and bared breasts thrust up toward the sun.

Curious? Let's talk.

Another story idea: Where does talent go when the body dies?

Pure horror.

When a talented musician dies...a rather perverted one...he leaves his body to science. His corpse's head is severed, his brain is extracted, and pickled. It's thoughts, desires, and talents are teased forth with electrical signals, and probes. Those signals are interpreted, computed, and then transmitted to host bodies, where the researchers hoped they could capture, and observe the musical genius in action.....but the last thoughts the man experienced before death was of that one young woman, focused on her, one of his researchers. With his proxy physical bodies, he hunts her down, has his way with her. Eventually, his own deceased body goes in search of her to fulfill his last desires with the young woman. I'm looking for a wordy, and imaginative partner here to explore these horror elements. Smut/horror ratio will go back and forth as the RP progresses. This is definitely a one shot type of story that progresses inexorably to where the headless body of the deceased achieves congress at last with the heroine. I'd like to see a writing prompt from interested parties on this one.

_________

The Last Airbender

A little side trip where Prince Zuko gets his rather ambitious claws on Katara.

Messages only please, no direct replies to this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom