Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female [M4A playing F] "In World News Tonight..." An Apocalypse-Themed Scene

After waiting half the day for the results in the exam room, the doctor finally came in to diagnose me. "You have a condition called hyperspermia. It means you produce excess semen that can build up in your testicles, which has been causing your pain. There isn't much we're able to do from a medical standpoint. But it can be managed with frequent orgasms." With that, he asks if we have any questions and exits the exam room, leaving us to go on with the rest of our day.

As we leave the waiting room, there's a small news flash at the bottom of the screen that reads "Government officials out of the EU have confirmed what many have suspected to be a viral outbreak. Travel has been suspended until further notice. Watch WDTV at 6 for more information." Of course, at the doctor's office, the sound is turned off and the closed caption provides the update to everyone sitting in their chairs. We, however, were walking out and didn't notice.

I saw the concerned look on your face. "I'll be fine. Even the doctor said it's manageable. So don't worry!" I tell you, although you'll more than likely do anything but. Of course, as soon as I say that, I feel a twinge of pain shooting from my testicles. I try my best not to show my pain, not wanting you to be any more concerned than you already are. Once we arrive at the house, I head inside and take my shoes off, setting them in my designated spot in the shoe rack. I walk through the living room and into my room, wanting to change into some shorts and a T-shirt to be more comfortable.

After I finish changing, I head out to the living room and turn on the TV, hoping to find something to watch to keep my mind at ease from the ever-increasing pain. I finally settle on the news before I reach my pain threshold, briefly doubling over in pain before I quickly walk to my room and close the door, stripping down and laying on my bed. It doesn't take long for me to become erect, my penis throbbing, both in pain and pleasure.

That's when I heard a knock on my door. You walked into the house and almost immediately made a mad dash to my room. The television was on and one of the anchors began to read the top story from the teleprompter, but you were too focused on what I was doing and how much pain I was in. If you had been listening, you would've heard "In World News Tonight. Multiple officials of governments around the world, including the U.S., are now confirming the virus that originated in Europe has made its way around the globe. We must warn you, that the images and videos you are about to see are disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised. Scientists are verifying what first-hand reports and videos have shown. The infected become zombie-like creatures who are hunting for their non-infected counterparts, regardless of what it takes."

------

Well, there it is! An apocalypse-style roleplay where we are too busy dealing with my newfound diagnosis to realize what's happening until the outbreak has spread to every corner of the Earth, leading us to try and survive together!

Who are you to me? I've left this open for you to play anyone, but bonus points are awarded if we could make this into an incest prompt. As with the rest of my kinks, it's not required!

As for me and my writing style, I usually write 3 to 6 paragraphs, but I can do more if my partner prefers it. I can write in either 1st or 3rd person, whichever my partner prefers. I'm well educated, which means nothing more than I expect better than average grammar and spelling. I understand no one is perfect (I certainly am not), but I'm not looking for text-style spelling and run-on sentences. This means 1 sentence replies and requests will be ignored. No hard feelings, but that's not my style.

Here are the rest of my kinks and limits! If there's something you'd like to include but don't see here, ask!

sizeplay, throat-fucking, cock shock, stomach/throat bulging, excessive cum, risk of impregnation, impregnation, risk of getting caught, getting caught, public, cucking (bull), raceplay, blindfolding, hair pulling, all-the-way through, beast, spanking, incest, age-gap, ahegao, hold-the-moan, orgasm control/denial (giving)

blood, scat, piss, non-con

Thank you for reading! I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom