Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female M4A playing F - StevePeaceSign's Roleplay Partner Request!

Hello! Welcome to my roleplay request thread! It's ya boy, StevePeaceSign!

Here's a quick little background before we jump into some of the good stuff! I've been roleplaying for about 12 years now. It's something that's stuck with me over the years and something I enjoy doing in my ever-decreasing spare time! Additionally, I enjoy reading, playing sports, attending concerts, and watching movies! So if you also want to chat about those things while we play together, feel free to get the conversation going!

As for scenes, I'm fairly open-minded, so if you have an idea based on what you saw in my kinks/limits that might work, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can probably work something out!

Below are also some scene ideas I have!

My character has been recently diagnosed with hyperspermia. Because of this, our characters have been so busy working on managing this condition that we miss various news reports of an outbreak and spread of a disease. How long does it take before we realize what's happening? Who are we to each other? I have an initial starter for this prompt! (preference on incest pairings, but absolutely not required!)

YC and MC are taking a vacation together. Willing to play as mom/son, aunt/nephew, or older sister/younger brother! I have a prompt written for this as well!

The two of us have been chatting online (Tinder, BMR, etc.) for a little while and have decided to take the next step and meet up. Who are we to each other? Do we have to worry about someone catching one of us? Are we surprised to recognize the person we meet? (Again, incest preferred, but as always, not required!)

In terms of me and my writing style. I usually write 3-6 paragraphs, but I can do more/less if my partner prefers. I can write in either 1st or 3rd person, whichever my partner prefers. I also have Discord, and I'm happy to share my username!

Here are my main kinks and limits! None are required, but if you see any you like, let me know and we can try incorporating it into a scene!

sizeplay, throat-fucking, cock shock, stomach/throat bulging, excessive cum, risk of impregnation, impregnation, risk of getting caught, getting caught, hold-the-moan, public, cucking (bull), raceplay, blindfolding, hair pulling, all-the-way through, beast, spanking, incest, aheago, hold-the-moan, orgasm control/denial (giving), dub-con, age-gap

blood, scat, piss, non-con

I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom