Fx Male Their Omega

WiCk3d

Moon
Let me start by saying I am fine with adjusting any aspect of this RP. I would like for it to be MFMM, but I'm also fine with MF, or MFM.

🌙✨ Embark on a sinfully delicious reverse harem experience! 🌲🐺

🌟 Uncover the Secrets of the Enchanted Forest! 🌟
Step into a hidden world, concealed from human eyes, where three powerful wolf packs clash in an age-old feud. As an ancient evil threatens their existence, the Moon Goddess Selene intervenes, selecting an unsuspecting human to unite the packs against the impending darkness. This human will be the mate of the three Alphas.

🌙 My character, the Human, Chosen by Selene
Blissfully ignorant of the supernatural, Luna lives on the outskirts of the mystical forest. Selene's magic is upon her, making her capture the attention of the three irresistible alphas. Luna must navigate a world of charm, strength, and mysterious allure as the alphas vie for her affection. None of them know of Selene's involvement.

🐺 Your characters, The Alphas
The alphas find themselves drawn to a human woman of all things; it's not only unheard of but perhaps undesirable. Maybe one of the alphas tries to refuse his instincts, but his wolf will not. They have to tip-toe with the human since they are sure she has no idea werewolves and supernatural beings exist.

💖 The details
As the human discovers her status as an omega and her pivotal role in Selene's plan, a delicate dance of romance and rivalry unfolds. The alphas, driven by unique desires, must set aside their feuds to convince Luna to embrace her destiny. Once they do, Selene steps in to uncover the darkness on the verge of destroying everything they hold dear.

🌌 Want to rp something else? 🌌
I reallllyyyyyy want to dive into a reverse harem RP, blending plenty of sensual, erotic elements with a robust plot—because, let's face it, it can't all be about smut, at least not exclusively this time around. I'm flexible and open to tweaking any part of the concept.

For instance, imagine if, instead of werewolves, we explored ancient vampires stumbling upon what appears to be a mere human, only to realize she might hold the key to their victory in a clan war. Or perhaps a band of pirates, sailing the high seas and plundering everything in their path, unexpectedly encountering a princess who could change their fortunes.

Another intriguing angle could be a family of all men, tasked with safeguarding a woman crucial for their lineage. Alternatively, maybe there's a fierce business rivalry where a powerful female CEO stands as their only obstacle, and they're determined to show her the advantages of joining forces.

I'm completely open to exploring various kinks and dynamics. MFMM setups appeal to me right now. However, I'm also comfortable with scenarios involving two males opposite my character. If you prefer brief exchanges or sprawling 3,000-word posts, and whether you lean towards first or third-person narration, I'm game for it all.

If multiple guys isn't your thing I'm fine with doing MxF as well. Feel free to peruse my main RQ thread for more plot ideas or to share your own. Let's collaborate on crafting a captivating storyline that satisfies both our imaginations.

Here is a link to my main request thread!!! 🌠

Last edited:
C499bb1f2dee1ea643a318b94d898a19.png

Back
Top Bottom