Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Punk/Nerd drama!

privateaccount84

Super-Earth
I tend to like to keep things short and sweet since you're going to be searching through a lot of these looking for "the one", so let's get down to business?

I'm looking for someone who can reply once a day on average or more. My responses tend to be in the 300-900+ word range but can be longer if necessary, no one liners please. If you ghost, don’t bother messaging me.

Here is my f list: F-list - Warning

Now, onto the plots!

I only have one plot at the moment, but I’m itching to try it. I want to give a few clarifying statements before I get into details though. Firstly, although the START of this is pretty smut heavy, after the first scene that drops off pretty rapidly. The sex is what brings them together, but after that there will be PLENTY of drama/romance, as you’ll see if you read the whole prompt. Don’t get turned off by the setup, it gets deeper. Secondly, although my character is a “nerd”, that doesn’t make him submissive necessarily, I’m happy to adjust his personality to fit what you’re into. Same goes for your character, she may be a punk, but that doesn’t mean she has to be dominant all the time. She can be, but if she also likes to submit in the bedroom that’s cool too.

Alright, now that the disclaimers are out of the way, onto the plot!

Nerd/Punk

Your character is the definition of punk rock. Piercings, tattoos, wild hair colours, the whole deal (tongue piercing would be cool, just saying…). She doesn’t take shit from anybody, and isn’t afraid to throw a punch. She could be in a band, or maybe a gang, or a professional graffiti artist, plenty of possibilities.

My character is a nerd. He’s followed the rules his whole life, studied hard, tried to “ignore the bullies”. He’s the kind of guy mothers feel safe leaving alone with their daughters because they know he isn’t going to try anything. Basically, he’s your characters exact opposite.

Your character is in her last year of high school, and her grades aren’t exactly doing great. It’s not that she’s dumb necessarily, maybe she just doesn’t apply herself? Maybe she has trouble focusing? But whatever the reason, the school has assigned her a tutor, and she shows up only because she knows graduating means one step closer to complete freedom.

During one of these study sessions, your character gets a text from a friend, and in the text there is pictures of her boyfriend making out with/fucking some skank. Your character is furious! It’s not like she was in love with the guy, they just hung out and fucked on occasion. It’s the principle of the thing, he’s showing her complete disrespect! Trying to play her like a dumb whore! Well, two can play at that game!

She’s angry and her options are limited, so she turns to my character and offers them a blowjob. The plan is simple, get the nerd hard, take a few selfies with his dick next to her face, maybe a few with it in her mouth, and send them to her now ex boyfriend to show him he isn’t the only dick in town! She doesn’t even have to finish sucking the nerd off, once she’s got what she wants, she can tell him she’s done with him, why would she care if he gets blue balls? He’s lucky he got what he got.

She talks him into letting her take a few pics, promising him she’ll keep them to herself and they won’t even have his face in them. If he wants the blowjob, he has to let her take the pics. My character agrees, and your character gets on her knees and gets his cock out… however, what wasn’t in her plan was this nerds monster cock! He’s the biggest she’s ever seen, at least ten inches! After a moment’s shock she grins, this is just too perfect… not only will the pics to her ex show she doesn’t care, but they’ll also humiliate him with this much bigger dick!

She takes her pics, sucking him a bit to get some good shots… but feeling his thick cock throbbing in her mouth… she can’t pass up this chance to at least take it for a test drive! She finishes sucking him off like she promised, but now it’s his turn to get HER off! She spends the next hour getting her brains fucked out by the pathetic nerd, and it’s the best sex in her entire life!

Thing is, this nerd isn’t treating her like her usual partners… he wants to cuddle with her after sex, tells her she’s the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen… and he asks her out on a date, an actual date… didn’t guys only take girls out on dates to get in their pants? He was already there, why would he go backwards?

Anyways, this is where all sorts of fun drama and romance comes into play. Maybe her ex becomes obsessive and abusive? Maybe he’s in a gang and has his friends harassed her(or worse)? And the whole time this pathetic nerd she looked down on is trying his best to support her, to help, even getting his ass kicked in the process. No guy has ever done anything like that for her, not even her dad.

Basically, as they get closer he softens her up a bit (not in the cheesy 80s movie way where she’s suddenly wearing dresses and acting like a girly girl, barf. She just isn’t so much of a bitch all the time), and she toughens him up a bit, makes him break a few rules and have a little fun! She helps him out with some problems he has, he helps her out with her problems, and they have a few romantic moments together. And yes, the occasional fuck session. :)

And I’m open to going as dark and gritty as you want. Maybe her dad sexually abused her her whole life and now she avoids being home whenever possible? Maybe the only way to stop her ex is to cave his head in with a shovel and bury the body in the woods? Or we can keep things a bit lighter, that certainly works for me too, we have plenty of options.

If you’re interested and have some ideas of your own, feel free to message me! Just please, no asking to switch the roles. I’ve played the tough guy opposite the sweet innocent girl too many times, I’m wanting a change of pace here, not to retread old ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom