Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Twinks and Size Differences (Bottom LF Tops)

I feel it’s not entirely a surprise - but I love playing twinks in just about every way imaginable! And something that I also love, but I’ve explored criminally little, is the notion of size differences when it comes to the character dynamics that I would be going with. Generally speaking, my character is going to be on the shorter side in virtually every way, so it wouldn’t be too hard to be bigger than them - however, I’d love you to pieces if you’re interested in playing against MC as an entity of a larger stature.

Now, as for what I’m looking for, I’m actually very open to quite a lot. As a whole, I’m a fantasy RPer who enjoys escaping the confines of reality, so if you have any ideas, kinks or hankerings for things that wouldn’t be possible in the world we live in, roll up into my DMs and suggest them! If you want to play as a monster or a non-human, go right ahead! If you want our characters to be able to go at it ten times and still produce jizz like a water pump, then I’m more than happy to satisfy!

As a whole, if I seem a fun partner or somebody you’d like to connect with, please get in touch! I hope to hear from you, and please don’t refrain from getting in touch via my other threads!

Happy RPing!

Back
Top Bottom