Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Coterie

Papillon

Waiting for the stars to align
I am seeking one, perhaps two like-minded and discerning writers to share a bit of creativity with, hence the term, “coterie”.

This thread will be nothing flashy or fancy, just thee and me.

Let’s cut to the chase:

For the majority of you, I will not be your cup of tea, nor will the majority of you be my cup of tea. I am not the best writer here, but I do know what I am looking for in a story, and what I am looking for in a writer as well. I prefer long-term endeavors, and I post over 1,000 words per post, usually. That can vary depending on the scene, and can be less, or much more. I prefer PM’s for stories and planning, but I am willing to use Discord for planning only. I will not write stories on Discord, sorry. A word of warning: due to real life obligations, I am a very slow poster. I do not spend my life online. This is a hobby, and one I love dearly, which is why I am seeking one or two partners to write with. A quality over quantity type thing. If you expect a post per day or even per week, I am not a good partner for you. However, when I do post, it will be well worth the wait. I do not have a plot-to-erotica ratio because after years of roleplaying I have come to discover that erotica happens as the story flows. I will say that I do love erotica. Perhaps a little more than I should admit…that being said, the story will for certain be plot-heavy, without question. I should also say that if you are the type who needs gifs, images, clips, face claims, etc., I am not the right partner for you. Great writers of yore did not have those. They used their creative and imaginative minds ~

Things I love:
Romance, love, desire, passion, yearning, obsession, dark themes, jealousy, conflict, betrayal, and even heartbreak. Characters with emotional depth and agency, as well as intriguing backstories. Writing my female character against an assertive, strong male character. Stories that hijack the mind, emotions, and the senses, as well as the heart. Emotionally charged stories that are decadent, beautiful, sensual, and passionate, even if they contain darker themes.

Things I will not write: (to each their own)
FxF
Anime, Fandoms, and the like
Furries, Futa, and the like
Incest
Anything that belongs in the toilet
Characters Under 18

Genres I love:
Historical : Medieval to Victorian
Feudal societies, warring factions or Empires
Fantasy
Pirates (
but you had better know your history)
Vampires (Dark, violent)

A pairing or two:

Princess/Queen x Prince/King/Warlord (Played out you say? NO. Not if it is well thought out and well written).

Faery/Demon
Quite a soft little thing, paired with a fairly dominant male ~

The list goes on. I am also looking forward to hearing your ideas, and the things you love. I feel that with over 39,000 writers here, surely there is a soul or two out there. If you find yourself interested, PM me, do not respond here on this thread. All site rules fully apply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom