Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any 🍊 æt me like a 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦 ! 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸

aevae

Meteorite
  • hello gamers!! <3
    i've been writing for too long 4 years now (i think, lol)
    and though i'd say i'm still kinda bad at it,
    i've been told that i write good dialogue.

graphic design is my passion job, so expect a lot of media;
    i suppose some
    (most) of it will be nsfw, so beware.

tangerine_1f34a.png
    tangerine_1f34a.png
    tangerine_1f34a.png

tumblr-c8e072e64b2bcdda22653f61f3c690f1-ed53ea95-1280.jpg
  • tumblr-3dc0ff775d324c48461f07257e7911cb-9dbbfcd9-1280.jpg
    —— irl, i'm a pretty exclusive lesbian; part of the reason i love it here so much is that i can satisfy my hetero urges without having to actually interact with men (ew) in real life. all that to say: i don't really care about the gender of you, or your character. if the idea's good, i'm writing
    —— all characters 18+; this is non-negotiable, idc that it's technically fine where ever you live
    —— i'm pretty flexible in length; it really depends on what the scene asks for.
    —— i like sliding media into my writing, but it depends on my mood, sometimes i just vomit out pure text
    —— call me a desperate college boy the way i be in your DMs when we're rping
    —— PMs/threads are fine, though I tend to put in more work into threads since they're public and allat

if i i asked u to peel me an orange;
    would you do it?
  • tumblr-6f6d4a06bf8fa7a0ccf7dbc75704f23b-b515f999-1280.jpg

tangerine_1f34a.png

kinks are being ironed out.
    assume i like everything i don't.

• tumblr-460473c133c86ec55ac355845f0e9378-0cab197b-1280.jpg

low-setup, long-term:
    tangerine_1f34a.png
    meeting at a club => a neverending bender
    tangerine_1f34a.png

high-setup, long-term:
    tangerine_1f34a.png
    :
    gotcha!
    {Modern} An artiste // A primordial being
    It all started—like things often do—with a board, inspiration-less artist. They were on the cusp of their masterpiece, on the very edge of their absolute success, yet they just couldn't get past the tip of the hill, towards actually creating. They tortured themselves with workshops meant to induce inspiration, with excercises designed to foster creativity, but none of it worked. Finally, on some dark, deep, hidden corner of the Internet, they stumbled upon a mysterious series of incantations, meant to summon ones personal muse—not a divine being, nor even one from the myths—an accurate and complete reflection of a person's creative and abstract brain. The manifestation of all of their deepest desires, the well of all of their pleasures, combined. Of course they just had to try it...
    tangerine_1f34a.png
    :
    finders, keepers
    {Modern} Man who got cheated on // His ex-wife's sister
    No one understood how her sister bagged such a wonderful, kind and handsome man. Of all the woman in the world, she didn't deserve him: she was trash in every sense of the word. She couldn't commit to a breakfast, let alone to a whole ass marriage. So, to no one's surprise, it ended as quick as it began. Barely a year-and-a-half into it, MC caught her sister out at a club, sticking her tongue down another man's throat. Obviously, her first thought was to inform her brother-in-law... but then, she got an idea. Instead, she secretly recorded her sister, even as she departed the club with her affair partner, with the ultimate goal of being the one to expose her sister—and the one to reap the rewards, when her brother-in-law needs a should to cry on.

ARCHIVED (public) RPS: Steps to Stardom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom