Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ธ (๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ-๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฒ)

Astral Rayne

Translucent butterfly
274b0362dd8409afc3fb76044328541c.gif

Hello darlings, and welcome to my second RT for my MxM shenanigans. Let's get started, shall we?

x - I accept all kinds of plots, though I would prefer to steer out of Fantasy as it is because I have plenty of that genre going on otherwise.

x - I will either be playing a straight up Bonafide male or can even play what would be considered a femboy by all accounts. Either is perfectly fine and can be integrated into multiple storyline ideas.

x - 2-3 paragraphs are the usual for me, and I appreciate partners to be able to do at least the minimum of one to two otherwise the story can stagnate due to lack of active progression.

x - I seek people who play characters of a dominant nature, mine can have a strong personality, sure. Though they will ultimately be submissive in physical nature. (either a submissive top, or a submissive bottom, either works out on my end)

x - At least once a week with replies, any less and I will surely lose interest entirely. My brain is rapid fire and ideas come and go like candy. If you want to continue a story, do your best to sate my bare interest level.

x - In Fandoms and such, I WILL NOT PLAY CANONS! I cannot stress it enough, I can and love playing alongside them but do not feel like I do them justice playing them personally.

x - P.S. If you come into PMS with no pairing or such chosen and merely want to chat, there is a chance I might not respond. I do not mind OOC chat and even encourage it, but I am looking for writing partners here.

x - I am a Female in RL, if that bothers you in the least, please do not even message me. I have had plenty before that refused to do an RP because of my gender, I would like to avoid that here if at all possible. You can have your preference and I can keep mine.

Now, to play past my genres from my first RT to avoid a ton of typing.

FANTASY (Historical, Supernatural, etc.) โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

From royalty falling for the knight, to mythical creatures I am open to it all. Even if they are in a fantasy setting or a more modern! Pairings for this genre are too many to possibly list off and chances are if you can think of it I will at the very least attempt it. Evil king/prince that wants to force themself on my character? Name the time and place please. Extremely open to all pairings so no need to be shy.

Modern/Slice of Life โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
As stated above, I have many pairings for this genre as well, from incestual to some of the more non-con inclined variety. If you can think it and make the idea appealing, I am on board. Yakuza, mafia, or even somewhat forced interaction scenarios? Yes please. I adore these types of roleplays where the main characters meet by chance and have to find some form of common ground to avoid killing each other.

Fandoms/Games/TV Shows โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
This one is a bit more limited to what I have seen or watching enough episodes of to grasp the characters and world itself. Varying from anime to some television shows which will be listed below. I tend to bring OCs into the mix and will either encourage them alongside a mainstay character or we can talk something else out. I am not always the best at bringing a fleshed-out character to life and doing them justice, so I tend to avoid even attempting it.

Harry Potter
Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel
The Walking Dead
Supernatural

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Genshin Impact

Alucard
InuYasha
Naruto (anyone but Sasuke, please)
Black Butler
Fate/Stay Night
Bleach
(these are likely not a full list, so ask and I will tell you if I have seen it enough to do it)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom