Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Ever-expanding Collection of Stories and Perversions [NSFW, Dom, Multiple Characters, GM]

MaxMax

Supporter
Supporter
Welcome to my Request Thread!

I'm Max and here is my f-list! I'm an avid roleplayer and ERPer, and playing for over 15 years now. I love writing sexy, deprived, teasing stories with somewhat troubled characters, but also humour, satire, and a healthy pinch of sarcasm.

A few things about me, and my writing style:
  • I'm a flexible roleplayer. I can write anywhere between 150 - 1,000 words. Depending on the roleplay, pace, and style we chose. Most action roleplays do benefit from a 2-3 paragraph style, or 250-500 words per post in my opinion.
  • When the scene becomes bland, we can always fade to dark, and agree on a summary of what will our characters take away.
  • Also, feel free to suggest skipping time and adding some exposition to move the story forward! I definitely will!
  • Will be taking breaks from time to time. I have a demanding job, that I however love.
  • I love visual aids, drawings and photography.
  • I prefer writing in the third-person omniscient. However can do second-person or first-person writing too. Mostly depends on the story. The second person does match some GM-style roleplays.
  • I don't have a smut/plot ratio. Any scene should advance the plot, whether it's action, dialogue, monologue, sex scene, or all together. If it does not advance the plot – I find it boring regardless of what it is.
  • I did not ghost anyone in 4 years. Always managed to warn that I'm going to be offline ahead of time!
  • Multiple characters: I think the story is much more interesting when there are more than 2 characters. I'm ok with my partner focusing on a single character or multiple.
  • Outlining scenarios. We don't have to follow our outlines though, we are not writers we are roleplayers. But I find it nice to have even a vague plan. Usually, I find it nice to outline the ending of a story or chapter, and then figure out how to get there.
  • I play men, women, straight and bisexual characters.

Prompts
I love discussing, proposing, brainstorming and making up new stories, but sometimes we just need a place where we can start of. Below are some ideas that we can take as is, or use for inspiration! Feel free to send me your fantasies and ideas.

Betrayed by Her Friends
The gist: The girl is caught by a couple of perverts who have an upper hand on her via blackmail or sheer willpower. They humiliate her, use her, share her, and anything in between.

I would be playing a couple, husband and wife who work in some "evil" industry, such as oil, genetics, or military contractors (direct, or somewhere down in the supply chain). Your character is going to be a student activist. She is part of a group who snuck into the couple's garden when they were supposedly away with the intent to graffiti everything, throw toilet paper around, and do other nasty things.

But things did not work according to plan, and YC is caught, and her "friends" bail on her and run away.

Variations:
  • I could play a bisexual couple of men or women.
  • We could go into full corruption, and maybe down the line, she helps the couple capture her ex-group.

Awakening in the Office
The gist: Your character is going to be slowly pimped out to various "clients".

Your character has a cushy corporate job, but also an understanding that there is no promotion or raise opportunities. She is not desperate or anything, but she wants to move up. Somehow she meets my character, maybe through transfer, or he is a new hire (or consultant), and he has an idea on how to sell absolutely boring stuff…through sex with people who sign purchase orders.

He starts to pimp her out to potential buyers, and she is getting hefty bonuses…so why stop? The story can go many ways, we can involve group sex, drugs, travel, and a lot of depravity!

Variations:
  • There are two ways to play MC. I could be on a "journey" too, or it could be that YC is not the first girl he _worked_ with, and he already has ahem a procedure.

Barbarian Heroine
The gist: Hot men and women dressed in fur, bikini armour, loincloths and body art. If you know, you know.

Your character would be a barbarian, either somebody who is up and-coming or already established. I'd be taking more of a GM role here, but I'd have 2 or 3 permanent characters. Wise old advisor, sidekick, adversary or nemesis and so on.

Your character would sometimes prevail over the beasts and sometimes fail the said beasts, monsters, and gangs of bandits. Also, scenes involving bathhouses, wrestling, and anything else that is sexy and fun are welcome!

Variations:
  • We can play it seriously comedy/parody style.
  • The world can be rather egalitarian a very cruel and misogynistic world, or maybe different territories.
  • We can play it in the Conan, Heavy Metal, He-Man inspired world or have something along the sides of space barbarians, similar to wolrds of Princess of Mars.
Striving for Perfection
Gist: Chronicles of grimdark cyberpunk brothel where everything is studied and improved Amazon.com style.

Imagine the world where best principles of customer care, reviewes, and product reviews are applied to prostitution. Your character is willingly or unwillingly forced into prositution, but not for an average brothel, but for one that strives for perfection in customer satisfaction.

After each session they collect data, and then send special trainer to the courtesan, who is going to train her, punish her, and otherwise incentivise her to perform better, and be better at pleasuring customers.

We could play both types of encounters – with customer and with trainer, or could only play scenes where she is with trainer, and have customer scenes described in exposition.

This is probably set in near future or cyberpunk, but can be full on sci-fi.

Hitchhiker
Gist: Adventures of a woman with as she travels across the country. Can be different partners, or one-two semi-regular ones.

Cliches are cliches for a good reason. They work so great! I'm going to leave some images inspiration instead!

Last edited:
Hitchhiker
Gist: Adventures of a woman with as she travels across the country. Can be different partners, or one-two semi-regular ones.

Cliches are cliches for a good reason. They work so great! I'm going to leave some images inspiration instead!

Wow! Wednesday!

---

Going to use this post for my drafts of stories and prompts that I'm not sure about yet!

The gist: A fantasy story about a betrayed adventurer. Inspired by Kill Bill and Count Monte Cristo.

The story can be set in a fantasy or modern fantasy world. It follows the adventures of a heroine who was betrayed by her party and "sold" off to a demon (or evil spirit). However, she eventually gains her freedom and goes on a revenge spree! If you are up for it, the story can have some flashbacks to her life in slavery to the demon.

Potential outline of the story. Though don't feel that we are obligated to follow it. In fact, we will stray for it and see where the story brings us:

- Introduction to mysterious Heroine as she tracks her first target.
- Flashback, to what happened how she was betrayed and taken by the demon against her will.
- Sweet satisfaction, after a non-con scene, how the heroine is killing one of her ex-party members.
- She starts tracking her next target, but it all seems to be too easy.
- It's a trap! She is ambushed by a couple of mercenaries, as her mark leaves the town.

Apart from the outline itself, we can have the following scenes in the story:

• Coercion: she is led to believe that the only way for her to get information is to seduce somebody.
  • Non-con: scenes with demons, or maybe something more insidious, like her getting ambushed, and realising that getting raped is better than being killed.
  • Public play and teasing: she does not want to attract attention in certain places, like the temple as she is watching somebody, while somebody is actively groping her.

I see the story to be full of action scenes, intrigue and investigations, and of course sex scenes, both consensual and non-consensual, with intermissions about her life in the lair of demons.

Last edited:
This is your first Friday bump my dear Request Thread! I wish you a lot facinating, interesting, and steamy stories!

Back
Top Bottom