Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Wanda's Wonderful World of Words

WordieWanda

Meteorite
Oh gosh I've done this so many times and it never gets easier. Hi, I'm Wanda, Canadian Girl it's been a wild year in 2024. You know what they say if you don't know what to talk about... Talk about the weather. HA! alright that's enough let me get to it. I came here because well it just seemed like a really nice name. So seductive, and it seemed like the right place to be looking for something saucy. Oh did I mention I baked muffins? Chocolate chip, blue berry. Go ahead they're still warm. Welcome to my wall of wonderful worlds. So I've been around in fact way back when I was using Skype to roleplay. I met my now husband.

He works in construction and can be gone for months at a time, you see Momma gets lonely. But I love him so I would never go against that loyalty. But then I recently met with some old friends in a place that was popular a long time ago. We got to writing, and then it came back to me. So I started searching for places like this and now we're her? How are those muffins? Mmmm.... Lovely. So What to expect from me. I usually keep it between one and three paragraphs. I am open to trying new things but I am most familiar with Western, Fantasy, and Modern. For smut to story Ratio, I would say I am 65% of my writing would be romance or smut. But that doesn't mean I don't love a captivating story. I can write first or third person. So I'm flexible.

Speaking of flexible. I will mostly appear on the weekends because of my busy life. But, I am usually around to just chat. Let's see... Ah! I am good for a post at least 2 to three times a week.

~I can be your good girl, I can be your ho'
Let me take you for a ride tell me where you wanna go.
~

Student x Professor
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Stepsiblings
Country girl X City boy
Roommates
Knight X Princess/Queen
Prince x Peasant/slave
Gun Slingers

~I can be a bad, I'll put on a show. Take me by the hands.
You can tie me up and I'll obey your every command.
~

Light Bondage
Worshipping
gagging
giving oral
Well endowed characters
Multiple orgasms
Dominant partners
corruption
free use
Watersports(don't judge me.)

Hyper gore
Scat
under 18 yo characters
Ultra violence

Roommates- It started out as a drunken bet... We were just having fun. How did she end up here? Muse A is a professional gamer and shares an apartment with Muse B. One night, Muse B teases Muse A, with a bet that they could distract them from their game. She didn't know it would turn out like this, but she didn't regret it either. What will Muse A do? Will the game continue? How far will they go to outdo each other?

Zion: A place within the desolate post apocalyptic wasteland. The world has changed since the last war. The bombs go dropped, and they left nothing but wreckage. But somehow, humans survived in this new world filled with mutants known as vampires and goblins. Giant insects and lizards roam the land along with bandits. Zion is one of the few beacons of society. Sitting on the fringes of the wasteland where there was some fertile soil where they could grow their small crops and live peacefully. Muse A is a mercenary, Muse B a bounty hunter they are forced to work together on a job and form an unlikely bond.

Back
Top Bottom