Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female In the name of Hades (NSFW)

east

Supernova
k34fe5kplw4a1.jpg

I'm like 16 hours deep into Hades 2, and I really want to do an RP set within. Pairing Zagreus and Melinoe.

I like to think that Zagreus is actually inside Hypnos's dream world, and when Hypnos wakes up Zag will fall out. There are some dialog that Hypnos is being useful, and his own dialog is stuff he used to say to Zag when he was trying to break his way to the surface. It could almost explain why the world was endless for him. When Mel is ready to face the titan Hypnos wakes up and Zag gets pulled back to reality confused, but also very ready to fight along side his sister.

A little bit of action here and there, but mostly I love the idea of lost siblings reconnecting and finding compassion (and love) with one another.

I don't really know what to say other than that song awoke something in me. Tink has always kind of been the top bitch, most threatening on that Island while also being of a dying kind. Honestly I don't know what we could do, (maybe something once upon a time or FABLES related) where the disney connected universe gets turned into a town. I've never actually watched once upon a time but I know of it.

Either way what I am looking for is for someone to play Tinker Bell. I would prefer if she wasn't restricted to a small size, and could just be regular human sized.

something like:
6e187ae1e699ffbad270a3c0f69fb510.png
I don't know who to pair her against and I am open to suggestions as long as the characters are over 16 years old. (NO PETER OR LOST BOYS but I would play Hook or the pirates)

I'm open to all suggestions at the moment.

I was reading this comic, and it gave me so many ideas for an rp. So I want to put forward this idea. Ray X Dorothy.

The twins are so well matched for one another. He is a naive optimist, the first in line for the throne who had everything handed to him, but doesn't have the first clue how to deal with it, and she is the second in line, in a former life she raised a bitter war to take the throne from him killing him, only to spiral out and become a tyrant after a peasant revolt she was reincarnated back into her own timeline. Now she is bitter, and melancholic.

My idea would be simple, Ray remembers his life as well. Since in the previous lifetime he was killed by his sister whom he pushed away, he tried in this life to cling to her, of course that spiraled way out of control.

the story would pick up at the age of 16, their father Karnon died rather suddenly, and it drags Dorothy back to the capital for the funeral and the crowning of the prince to the emperor. This has been the first time the two have seen each other since they were 11 (In the comic she left for the seaside castle after she had been kidnapped and nearly murdered. She never responded to any of Ray's letters, heck she didn't even read them)

So there is a lot of hurt and resentment on her side, not Ray, he's a puppy after all someone who just wanted to be close to her, but now has an entire empire on his shoulders, and who else can he turn too but his Twin. The smart bookworm. Maybe together they actually manage to get this whole running a kingdom right?

The-Knight-King-Who-Returned-with-a-God-1.jpg

Last edited:
new, new craving... still could do the tinkerbell thing though.

Back
Top Bottom