Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Lysandra's Search Thread

Lysandra

Moon
Hello all!

My name is Lysandra. I am a thirty-something role player who has been doing text based role plays since I was fifteen years old. I have been on this site before but it's been several years since then and now I'm back, looking for a fresh start and fresh role play partners to help craft a story with. I have some rules, limits and ideas below. All I ask is that you give them a quick read through, and respect them when you DM me.

Rules
  1. Please use mostly correct English spelling and grammar when messaging me.
  2. No characters under the age of twenty when it comes to sexual scenes. I know the site rule is sixteen, but my hard limit is twenty.
  3. When replying in-character, please keep it in third person point of view, past tense. I don't role play in any other POV.
  4. Role play replies have no up limit as far as word count but I would prefer if replies average 100+ words.
  5. Respect my limits as far as content within role plays. I'm pretty flexible in terms of content, but I have a very specific ABSOLUTELY NOT set of kinks that I will not role play. If you approach me wanting to role play them, I will block you immediately.
  6. When role playing, do not godmod my character unless given permission to.
  7. Be willing to create a story that does have plot as well as smut. I like the best of both worlds.
  8. When it comes to character skeletons, less is more. I mostly just give an image/physical description and their name and age. I find backstories are best revealed in play.
  9. Please use drawn or digital images for characters. Not a fan of real face claims.
  10. Follow all of the BM ToS.
Hard Limits
  1. No size play. Anything to do with macro or micro play, I'm not your girl.
  2. No infantilism.
  3. No vore.
  4. No zoophilia.
  5. No necrophilia.
  6. No scat/watersports.
  7. No living insertions

Cravings
  • Dark Romance Plots
  • Dubcon
  • Noncon
  • Historical Settings
  • Power Dynamics

Plot Ideas

A Mail-Order Bride (American West)
The daughter of Irish immigrants, she comes to the United States as a girl in order to make her life with her parents in a new country. Her mother and father grow sick and die by the time she's twenty, and without their support, she is limited in what she is able to do. She decides to move west, answering an advertisement of a man who lives on the frontier, deciding to leave the dangers of the city for the unsettled west. This can go several different ways. She can be kidnapped by outlaws and given over to the leader of the gang, leaving her in a dangerous position. SHe can either turn outlaw, or we can set it up for her to be rescued by a lawman. Or we could have her arrive unscathed to be the man's wife and make it a more romantic story, or a dark story where she needs to escape him. Lot's of different options. Feel free to talk to me about it.

A Deal With the Devil (1930s or Contemporary)
Things used to be good but after the death of her mother, her father went on a downward spiral. The once reliable man had turned into a raging alcoholic who was gambling away any money she could get. Then one night, she and her father are dragged into the dark by men working for one of the biggest crime bosses in the city. The deal he has proposed is a simple one. Either she works for him to pay off her father's debt, or her father dies. Wanting to spare her father's life, she agrees to it and is taken from a world of poverty into a world where wealth, decadence and violence go hand in hand. There are several ways this can go. A dark romance dubcon situation a la Beauty and the Beast or a even darker role where she has to adapt herself to the dark world she finds herself in, and subject herself to the whims of the man who owns her body and soul. We can talk it out via DMs.

Stolen Away (Medieval or Victorian period)
A young woman finds herself taken from the human realm into one of many monsters and creatures. Her purpose for being stolen from the human realm to this one is simple. To be claimed by the king who rules all. (Inspired by Hollow Kingdom by Claire Dunkle)

Rapunzel With a Twist (Medieval or Victorian Period)
A young woman has spent her entire life locked away in a tower. Her innocence and purity have granted an Alchemist all of the power he desires. Her pure blood giving him the perfect ingredient for all of his potions. She is used to nothing but isolation, and pain, until a prince happens upon her tower and uses the spell that causes her hair to grow like a rope. The two form a bond over several of his visits and then one day, he helps her escape from her tower, but the powerful sorcerer is not at all pleased to learn of his prisoner's escape. Now they must fight the forces of evil that are rising against them or forever lose one another.

Something Wicked This Way Comes (Victorian Period)
A human girl gets caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, and ends up being taken into a coven of vampires to be used as a blood slave. Upon arrival, the leader of the coven discovers her and is inexplicably drawn to her in a way he's never before been drawn to a human, and for once decides that no one can feed from her, but himself. As she grapples with her new life as a blood slave to a vampire, there's also the matter of why she's suddenly developing magical abilities she has never before possessed. As her relationship with her master shifts into something more, she soon realizes the reason why he was drawn to her in the first place. The basic idea for this role play is that she thinks she is just some normal human being when she is taken to be a blood slave to these vampires but the first time she is drank from, triggers a reaction that causes her true origins to be realized. I'm thinking demi-goddess or something like that, but it would be a lot of romance and action, we can work out the details via PM.

Chosen By the Emperor (Medieval Period)
The Emperor is a cruel man, obsessed with a prophecy that the dark thing that possesses him, must mate with a pure soul to create a being of complete power to rule the kingdoms with absolute authority. He finds such a creature, and keeps her locked away, until he is ready to marry her and claim her for his own. A resistance to the emperor's forces has taken hold, and the people are fighting back. One soldier hears of the emperor's bride to be, and manages to find the place where she is kept hidden. At first he means to kill her, but instead decides, that he doesn't have the heart to kill a girl who's only fault was being the Emperor's chosen bride. With no choices left, he takes her away from the place where she had remained hidden and brings her into the camp. At first, as a hostage, and prisoner of war, the two eventually find themselves wrapped in a passionate affair that might bring the Emperor's wrath upon them all. This will definitely be a more epic style romance with lots of factors playing into a complex relationship, and of course, plenty of side characters to help round out the plot.

Favorite Pairings

Crime Boss x Rival's Daughter / Sister
Billionaire x Working Class Woman
Professor x College Student
Boss x Employee
Elf x Human
DemiGod x Human
Prince x Princess
Prince x Peasant Girl
Knight x Lady
Forbidden Love
Arranged Marriage