Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ❈ - It Was Written in the Stars -❈ [Literate-Long Term]

.Crimson.

Translucent butterfly
Greetings and welcome to my humble request thread, filled with all kinds of flight and fancy that spouts both from my own mind and the world and its works. First, we will start off with the simple basics to get them out of the way.

Writing style preference: I prefer to write in third person since it is much easier to manage both my thoughts and actions of the character in question. The only exception to this might be in thoughts where I might switch to first person but otherwise, I am not comfortable with it. I would like if you could do the same, just so that my poor brain is not trying to decipher each post like I am disarming a bomb.

Post frequency: This can obviously vary greatly since real life can easily rear its ugly head and demand attention. But I will do my utmost to stick to a once-a-week flow to keep the roleplay both fresh in both of our minds and avoid stagnation. If you ever require a hiatus that is longer than this time span, simply drop me a PM and we can discuss it because real life will always come first.

Quality over quantity: My posts can be anywhere between 2-4 paragraphs long normally, I used to go by word count but prefer to not restrict myself like that anymore. A post of vast word count might move the story along a lot less than one of 2-3 paragraphs in length and I exceedingly wish for the latter. Details are my bread and butter, the more the merrier and makes for a very satisfied writer!

Character Preference: Not interested in African American characters, as they do not particularly interest me. Anything else is fine and can be brought to the table.

OOC vs RP Chat: Please refrain from speaking OOC inside of the roleplay itself, I am not against having a PM that we can use to brainstorm and bounce ideas off of each other. This will likely not be much of a problem in threads, but I feel a need to mention it all the same. If you just want to chat or such, I encourage it even!

Long Term and Ghosting: I understand that not everyone is looking for a storyline that might span months at a time, but I try my hardest to achieve such barring the unlikely scenario that both parties become burnt out and want to make another story or rehash. I do not bite, and if you have simply lost interest in our idea and wish to end it my PMs are open so simply drop a message informing me otherwise, I am likely to think I did something wrong, and it is just not good for my personal mentality. If you do not think you can at the very least explain disinterest and might end up just ghosting, please refrain from contacting me in the first place to avoid it.

NSFW content: Sorry, but if you are one that likes to avoid the lustful side of a roleplay entirely, we are not likely to be a good match at all. I am all for the debauchery and heated exchange of words that would leave one breathless and am by no means ashamed of that. Drama, lust, slow burn and even all but public naughty displays are scenes that make me excited to reply. If you give me ample supply of this, we are certain to get along swimmingly.

Story Required: While smut and saucy has its place in any story, I still prefer it being a 60/40 balance or a 70/30 (story to smut ratio) depending on the setting and pairing in kind. If you want straight smut and nothing else, sorry but I am not the one. I will get bored if it is just mindless boning.

FC Cravings: If you manage to find yourself agreeable to any being used in a plot or story that I am dying to use, chances are we can make something happen!

Kate-Upton-sexy-gif-kate-upton-43649512-276-400.gif
ana-de-armas-bond.gif
giphy.gif
4c1869b13f677703b41e85b15a19456477175a53.gif
d77086fe8ce094af9911345b1bc2958a3a19c0ee.gif
madison-beer-cute.gif

Now, onto the pairings and genres that I tend to roleplay along with indicators to my initial interest!

FANTASY (Historical, Supernatural, etc.) ☆☆

From royalty falling for the knight, to mythical creatures I am open to it all. Even if they are in a fantasy setting or a more modern! Pairings for this genre are too many to possibly list off and chances are if you can think of it I will at the very least attempt it. Evil king/prince that wants to force themself on my character? Name the time and place please. Extremely open to all pairings so no need to be shy.

Queen/Prince (rival or same kingdom)
Queen/Knight (rival or same kingdom)
Princess/Prince (rival or same kingdom)
Princess/King (rival or same kingdom)
Princess/Knight (rival or same kingdom)
Angel/Demon (either or for me)

Sacrifice/Dragon
Princess/Dragon
Elf/Lamia
Human/Lamia
Siren or Mermaid/Lamia

Looking for: Lamia, Dragon

Modern/Slice of Life
As stated above, I have many pairings for this genre as well, from incestual to some of the more non-con inclined variety. If you can think it and make the idea appealing, I am on board. Yakuza, mafia, or even somewhat forced interaction scenarios? Yes please. I adore these types of roleplays where the main characters meet by chance and have to find some form of common ground to avoid killing each other. I am open to playing an older female or younger depending on pairing or plot needs. Below are some instances listing them all would be an endeavor I am not up for so feel free to ask.

Older Woman/Younger Male (incestual or not)
Younger Woman/Older Male (incestual or not)

Siblings
Mom/Son (bio or step)
Daughter/Father (bio or step)
Aunt/Nephew
Niece/Uncle

Best Friends to Lovers
Nerd/Jock
Idol/Fan
Teacher/Student
Roommates

Fandoms/Games/TV Shows ☆ (craving badly)
This one is a bit more limited to what I have seen or watching enough episodes of to grasp the characters and world itself. Varying from anime to some television shows which will be listed below. I have started playing some canons, but the list of which ones might vary. It depends on if I feel I can play them properly.

Harry Potter
Buffy/Angelverse storylines (Dawn usually)
The Walking Dead
Supernatural

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Genshin Impact

Alucard
InuYasha
Naruto
Black Butler
Fate/Stay Night
Bleach
(these are likely not a full list, so ask and I will tell you if I have seen it enough to do it)

If you have read it this far, I applaud you! This is a meager request thread compared to ones in the past, but my intent is to keep it somewhat short and sweet. I look forward to anyone who decided to venture down the literary path with your truly!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom