Mx Female Dark Desires

TwistedDarkness88

The Devil You Love To Hate
Hello there ladies

Here I'm looking for something more...specific. I want to unleash the darkest limits of the whole RP world. Basically, I'm searching for submissive or innocent partners and characters who are willing to indulge me in the darkest and kinkiest stories we could ever imagine. Abusing cute, innocent girls, kidnapping a rich heiress and damaging her in every single way the criminal can imagine...You know, stories focused on bad endings and the suffering of the "heroine(s)" in question. Mainly stories that include...

-Abuse, non-consensual scenes, harcore kinks like BDSM, choking/breath control, ropes, gags, blindfolds, gang-bangs...
-Smut-heavy plots (obviously), a series of one shots where I play many victims opposite to a criminal of your choice (for example)
-Humiliation, degradation, pain, forced beastiality
-Twisted fantasy settings where the girl in question is subdued through force and raped.
-Uppity/feisty characters...twisted characters who eventually help the captor abuse their next victim...
-Stricktly looking for young female characters.
-Leashes and collars, public humiliation/sex, rape for a crowd of onlookers either in person or streamed online.
-Characters who are, at least, 16+ years old emphasis on the 16

More kinks, or whatever fantasies you might be craving for, could be discussed. As mentioned above, I have no limits.Shorter posts are preferred for this, as well as faster paced RPs (don't mind waiting for you for as long as you want anyways). Plot is hardly important for this, but we can discuss some basic scenarios, if needed. I will be playing as the dominant male character so you'll be assuming the role of an innocent young girl. Details are extremely important and would greatly appreciate a full description of the appearance of your character (please no African American, Asian, Indian, or Middle Eastern characters) don't find them sexually attractive.

I'm pretty open to ANYTHING and have hardly any limits right now. That being said, I'm not my character(s). So, third person is obligatory for whatever story we end up engaging in together. Sorry. Anything else, would likely be fair game! Feel free to ask! The worst I can say is (a very polite) no.

Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon!

Added possible pairings for what I'm interested in.

Father x Daughter (step works as well)
Brother x Sister
Uncle x Niece
Teacher x Student
Coach x Cheerleader
Older Man x Neighbor Girl

Really the possibilities are endless, and this is something I've been craving for a while now so I'm hoping to make it happen soon.

Back
Top Bottom