Mx Female Some Power Exchange Ideas

DominantinDisguise

Meteorite
Hello and thanks for checking in!

I'm interested in scenes involving power exchange that run the gamut from wild to crazy and beyond.

I'm probably open to anything you might have in mind, but here are some things i'm thinking about at the moment.

1. (New) Man of the House - a twist on Weird Science, with Dad out of the way, his son must step up and be the man of the house. Through blackmail, alcohol, and a refusal to take no for an answer, every woman in the house - and every one that visits - will be his plaything. Time to get some payback for all those times he was called a nerd and made fun of.

2. New Hire - you're the new executive secretary for a CEO. He has some very specific needs that you'll be required to fulfill if you want to keep your job.

3. Superheroine's Fall - Let's play heroes and villains.

4. Celebrity Maid - You play a celebrity who has fallen on hard times. You've been hired for a new series to air on OnlyFans. You'll be a maid for a rich family who will find all sorts of interesting ways to make your life difficult.

5. Taking advantage
- You've been having mental challenges. Your therapist knows just how to manipulate you, to free you from the shackles that are holding you back.

Back
Top Bottom