Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Kerry's RP Request Thread (Sub) (NSFW)

CuteFutaKerry

Meteorite
Hello! (^o^)/

Welcome to my thread! Here's some basic info about how I write, as well as potential plot(s)!?!

Oh, and don't forget my F-List

About Me
Hey! I'm Kerry, and I'm twenty two years old. My pronouns are she/her, and I've been roleplaying for the last 10 years or so, with a lot of experience in TTRPGS too!

Writing Style
I write in third person, and average 1 to 3 paragraphs. I can usually respond daily, sometimes multiple times a day, but life can get in the way too, so don't worry too much if I go radio silent! I consider myself to be pretty literate, but everyone can make mistakes and such, so I just appreciate my partners best effort ^^

Roles
I'm a sub/switch, and will always play Futanari or Female characters. I also prefer my partners to be either Futanari or Females, too.

Kinks

Like I said above, I do have an F-List, but I'd like to clarify a few things. I have a LOT of kinks listed like ass worship, foot play, sweat, armpits, and similar things. However, I am NOT into anything "dirty", my kinks are purely to do with the smell of sweat/musk, nothing involving actual physical pieces of dirt, or anything to do with scat.

Plots!
References available at request!

Schoolgirl crushing on a Shopkeeper | (Futa x Futa, F x Futa, Futa x F) | (Ageplay, Sweat, Feet, Socks) | Japanese Countryside, Summer.

MC, age 16, is a regular at YC's, age 25+, family owned candy store. She's been making frequent visits for the last 6 or so years, and thusly our characters have developed a friendly relationship, MC sometimes receiving tutoring from YC when she needs help with school work, but it's become more common that they just hang out together at YC's home. And, on an especially hot summers day, MC struggles to hide her sweat fetish, obviously staring and YC's feet, armpits. and cleavage, which leads YC into a bit of playful teasing.

This plot is less focused on actual penetrative sex and more on worship related kinks and stuff like footjobs, armpits, rimjobs, cock worship, etc. Of course, we can include penetrative sex, but it wouldn't be the main focus.

New Ranch Hand | (Futa x Futa, Futa x F, F x Futa) | (Bestiality, Anal, Musk, Rimjobs)

MC is the first new hire at YC's farm in a long while. Typically, it's a one woman job, but in recent years the animals have become a bit more of a burden, so YC finally caved and put out an ad for some help. Free room and board, plus a reasonable weekly allowance, in exchange for manual labour around the farm. Things go pretty smoothly for a few weeks, and our characters grow closer, eventually becoming friends. However, this friendship is soon put to the test, when MC is in the middle of bathing one of YC's stallions, and she finds herself in a particularly horny mood. And it just so happens, the horse feels the same way. Cue an impromptu horse jerk-off session, and soon getting caught with a mouth full of horse cum. But... Why does YC look so into it?

This plot is very kinky, and I'll own that with pride. While not required, I'd definitely enjoy MC stuffing her face against that stallions ass and servicing him, and if she's really feeling kinky, I wouldn't put it past her to just give fucking some of the animals a try with that fat cock of hers... Assuming she has one ;P

Alternatively, lets brainstorm! Some of my best roleplays come from coming up with ideas with a partner, so let's give it a shot!

Goodbye! \(^o^)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom