Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any โฉฉ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐˜†๐—ป ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ โ€” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ

sevyn.

โ–‘. โ €๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ โ € # * โ˜†
SEVYN WONDERS โ—›โบ PMs over Threads โ—ฆ โ—ฆ โ—ฆ ๐–ฆน
๊ฆฟโ €OPEN ห–อข 07/10 แต•ฬˆ
๊’ท๊’ฅ๊’ท mirrored literacy (500-1.5K Avg.) ๏ฝก๏พŸ story-focused แญง
#moderate activity. โ”€โ—Œโœฐเณ
CANDIES xxxxxxxxxxLIMITS xxxxxxxxxxxGENRES
โคฟ Rivals iiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiii โคฟ Incest xxxxxxxxxxx โคฟ Old West
โคฟ Grey Morality iiiiiiiii โคฟ Feet xxxxxxxxxxxx โคฟ Fantasy
โคฟ Slowburn
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii โคฟ Unhygienic xxxxxx โคฟ Thriller
โคฟ Multi-Ship
iiiiiii
iiiiiiiii โคฟ Bigotry xxxxxxxxx โคฟ Adventure
โคฟ Moodboards
iiiiiiiiiiii โคฟ MPreg xxxxxxxxxx โคฟ Historical
โคฟ Playlists iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii โคฟ Vore lllllllllllllllllxx โคฟ Circus
STORIES โ € . .โƒ— .โ €
Although I only have a few plots listed here, I'm open to others, especially those that suit the genres and tropes listed above! Beyond those, I'm also into apocalyptic settings, pirates, samurai, assassins, mercenaries, bounty hunters, various pantheons, military, old timey carnivals, the paranormalโ€” my interests span many topics, so feel free to reach out with your own plots! But I'll once again emphasise my preference of story and characters over constant fucking. Brief disclaimer: I use AI art (seen in the links) exclusively for personal use, and most of what I use today is on a model trained by my own art, if that helps with those moral qualms that people have.
โฉฉ โ €A FOOL'S GAMEโ € / โ €Seeking
โ € โ € โ € ๊œœโ €#Old West #Realistic or Low Fantasy #Enemies to Lovers #Drawn references #Potential 'Harem'/Multi-Ship โ € โ €โžž โ € โ €An outlaw fresh out of prison after being left to rot on death row by their former partner in crime. When they're broken out by an enigmatic bounty hunter, it's not for nothing: she's on the trail of their former partner for much more than the bounty on her head, and she wants their help.

โฉฉ โ €BASIC IDEASโ € / โ €Seeking
โ € โ € โ € ๊œœโ €#Miscellaneous โ € โ €โžž โ € โ €A runaway noble and the bounty hunter / mercenary tasked with returning them home. A merperson ventures onto land in search of a valuable item, but must enlist the help of a more street-savvy land dweller. A ghost hunter and their skeptic best friend. A pair of petty criminals forming a heist crew. 1980s camp slasher. A hunter tracks down a mythical beast, only to find that it's actually a shapeshifter.
. .โƒ– .โ € VERSES
I'm interested in Canon x OC for the most part, and I'm willing to do OC x OC for a few specified fandoms. I do not do CC x CC at all, pleaaase do not approach me for it! I definitely don't mind doubling, but if you're interested in only playing a canon character against an OC, that's absolutely welcome as well.
โฉฉโ €UNTIL DAWNโ €๊œœโ €#Michael Munroe #Josh Washington #Emily Davisโ €โ €I'm really interested in a crossover with The Quarry, seven years after the events of the mountain. As such, I'd be willing to double as characters from TQ, as well as UD! Otherwise, I'd love to just expand what happened on and after the mountain.
โฉฉ CALL OF DUTYโ €๊œœโ €#Simon Riley #John Price #John MacTavish #Keegan P. Russโ €โ €I'm familiar with the original and rebooted Modern Warfare games, as well as Ghosts. I'm craving a bit of a [low-level] sci-fi twist on it. Think like advanced technology, enhanced biology, things of that nature but not fully futuristic.

โฉฉโ €MARVELโ €๊œœโ €#Marc Spector, Steven Grant, Jake Lockley #Andrew Garfield's Peter Parkerโ €โ €I'm not really caught up on phase four past Moon Knight, nor am I that interested in it, so sorry, but I'm very well versed in the Infinity saga! While I'm familiar with some comics, I'm not really interested in writing them, and would rather write for the MCU, Venom and Spiderverse franchisees.
โฉฉ RED DEADโ €๊œœโ €#Arthur Morgan #Dutch Van der Lindeโ €โ €I'm very much into both games! For my side, I'd like to stay either during or before the second game, but I'm definitely not against writing the first game for you, if you'd prefer.

โฉฉโ €AND MOREโ €๊œœโ €#More Fandoms!โ €โ €Supernatural, Marauders Era, Criminal Minds, JuJutsu Kaisen, Attack on Titan, Black Butler, My Hero Academia, Scream (1996), Creepypasta, The Walking Dead (show and game), Detroit: Become Human, The Outsiders, Resident Evil 8, Metal Gear Solid V.

Last edited:
bump!

Last edited:
another one.

off hiatus :D
really craving red dead, modern warfare, moon knight, and some originals ^^" don't be shy about approaching for other fandoms / settings, though!

^^โ€

big craving for marauders era, on top of the others mentioned above! xx

leaning more into original plots (fantasy, old west, superhero, crime) right now, but would be super down for something related to marvel (especially with moon knight) or marauders era!

Back
Top Bottom