Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bazinga mxf and mxm roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazinga

Meteorite
Hello, there. I've been reading a lot of random requests and compiling a lot of different things I'd like to try. Some all Most of these are taken from other posts, yet improved upon more for my taste.

So here's how this is going to work - I'm going to separate the hetero and the gay stories by color coding. Red is het, blue is hom. The character(s) I'll play will be in bold. Yours will be underlined. Before each story in italics will be everything each one involves.

As usual, ladies first!

rape, adultery, forced observation, rape turning consensual, interracial, gang bang
Tom and Jane just got married and were running late for their reception and still needed to change. They decided to take a couple shortcuts to talk to their apartment about four blocks away. Whilst going through an alley they were surrounded by four big black guys. Tom was forced to watch as the men ripped off her wedding dress and ravaged her body. If you'd like to make it a long-term role-play, eventually Jane goes back alone and invites them over where Tom has to allow several gangsters to enter and live in his home while Jane becomes their little fuck toy right in front of him.

Dogging, adultery, gang bang
Alyssa's husband has been deployed and she's lonely. She killed the loneliness by surfing the Internet for a while, chatting on random websites, and occasionally joining support groups. One day whilst surfing she saw an advertisement on a website asking for females willing to go dogging. After researching it, she decided to join in and go meet a couple men.

monsters, rape, abduction, gang bang
Veronica worked late one night as a waitress at a local restaurant. On her way home through a dark alley she was chloroformed from behind. When she woke up, she was in a dark cell with very little light. When she began making noises, one of her captors appeared. He was a kobold-like being standing at 7'3". He explained to her that she is now an object for pleasure for the rest of his kind and soon more females will be abducted...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

rape, non consensual to consensual, school, age-play, abduction, cross dressing, humiliation
Jake was always a non-aggressive kid. He was constantly beat up in school. He was constantly mocked and everyone just thought he was strange. It didn't help that he was a rich boy. One day after staying at school to finish a science project, he went home. It was winter so the sun went down early, but luckily it was a nice 60 degrees. As he was walking through the park an older man grabbed him and pulled him into the bushes... The man forced sex upon Jake. Eventually, a couple nights later, Jake comes back, making everything more and more consensual. Eventually leading to the man making him wear feminine clothes to school, picking him up during school and what-not for general dirty fuck-fests.

Beastiality, rape, dominance
Jake (same kid as before, different universe), hears kids talking in the locker room about how they sleep naked at night. Jake wants to fit in so in that stupid mind-set we all have, he thinks that's what he should do to fit in. One night when he takes off his clothes to climb into bed, he realizes his alarm clock is unplugged. So he gets down and gets on all fours to climb under the bed to plug it in when his dog (preferably a large dog) mounts him. Jake freaks out and tries to get away, but the dog holds him firmly and take a bite of his hair that's just barely long enough to hold onto and brutally rapes him. Soon, Jake becomes his dog's loyal sex slave...

incest, force, bet, humiliation
Jake (once again, new universe. I really like this character.) is at a family reunion, and he's around a bunch of people he's never really met, nor has much of an intent to. At the end of the night, the family event is going on when an uncle comes and sits by him. Soon they start talking and his uncle starts offering beers to him. Even though Jake is too young to drink, he decides to take them. Soon, he's pretty buzzed and feeling pretty good and they get on a conversation about something and an argument arises. His uncle bets him a blow job that he's right. Thinking his uncle is kidding and being kinda drunk, he takes it. Jake loses. And his uncle wants to collect. More and more bets arise (bet you can't swallow it all, forces it all down and blows load out nose) and soon Jake is constantly over there becoming his uncle's little bitch.

Alright, now I'm going to go over a couple things.
What I like in females:
I love pale skin
I love red heads
I love curves
I love wide hips without disproportion or cellulite.
I love nice asses
I like A-cups to C-cups.

What I like in males:
Big men.
Tough men.
Facial hair
Straight to the point
Constantly horny (don't be afraid to whip it out the moment your char sees mine.)
Forceful. VERY forceful. I only play sub when yaoi.

Things I genuinely love:
Bukkake
Gokkun
Humiliation
Incest
Rape
Force
Gang bangs

Well, you can pretty much get the hint off the stories I have... So let's cover the stuff I won't do:
Poop is for the toilet only. Same with pee. I don't mind being forced to give a blumkin, but keep it off my character.
Gore.
Mutilation.
Death
Necrophilia
Macro/micro

Now, this will be added to. And if you're interested in one of these even slightly, feel free to message me. If you think I might like something you have, message me. If you want to slightly alter one of my stories, message me. Good stuff? Good stuff.

Expect updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom