Mx Female Wholesome bestfriend's lose touch but one day...

Should I preset the names?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Solid-Discretion

Meteorite
***Sorry I am new to RPing so any tips would be helpful!*******

Another Day, waking up early logging into work, listening to other people problems all day. Work has become a repeated process it's easy enough to impress my boss but what is the point of all these accomplishments if I cant tell the person I want to - no not my wife, Mary - she's brilliant, loyal - but I married this woman to impress my family, I did it for them. No no the person I want to tell most of all is her. My bestfriends sister - well I was closer to her... in our own way.. I wonder... Do I still have her email...

*Logs into Private Email*

I start typing her name but before I could finish there her @ was *****@gmail.com - my heart starts to beat faster just looking at it. Remembering the times we stayed up to talk, secretive friendship - forbidden. so much I want to say - would she still like me?
I dont care what can she do - ignore it? She never ignores me?

Dear *****,

It's been 10 years since we last met, I've kept up with you obviously through linkedin and can see you are doing a masters! I'm so proud of you, I always knew you would make a name for yourself in the history books! What subject are you doing?

I know this email might be bitter (hopefully a little sweet) from how we left it but I think about you everyday. You will always be my best friend. I miss us being us - staying up watching movies, reviewing them in our journals... well I got letterboxd now!
I've got a good job now, a cat and an apartment - what more can you need aha. Anyway nina I really miss you more so our friendship alot has happened which I wanted to share with you! - My most recent obsession is the MBTI-Personality Quizzes and knew you would find it interesting so here's a link!
Free personality test | 16Personalities -
I'm currently entertaining a theory my sister has around MBTI and Zodiac signs being linked? Wanted to know what you think? aha I know it's stupid

Honestly I just miss talking to you - I know we were more then friends..... but as selfish as it sounds I just want to tell you about my day and what I'm up to, I would understand if you never reply... Just be well.

Yours,
Lucian

annnnd send!

Back
Top Bottom