Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Picture prompt, NSFW, Dark and Twisted Kidnapping

ShortGrace22

Planetoid
Hello,
Looking for someone (male or female welcome but no futa or furry) to RP with me a story based off of

Required elements for this rp:
The kidnapping should occur when I am with other women I am very close to (minimum 2 but preferably more than that) at some kind of get together. Possible choices could be mom, sister, best friend, roommate, brother's girlfriend. What the get together is is up to you though if I was engaged and it was my bachelorette party could be fun.
This is where the dark and twisted comes in. I want you to kill the other girls in front of me and I want them to be brutal, torturous deaths that I am forced to watch while hogtied like in the photo above.
Once you have dispatched my friends you take me with you completing the kidnapping.

What you do to me while I am your kidnap victim is up to you but I expect rough treatment and some form of rape. Also allowed would be physical torture, but I prefer you don't kill me because that would end the play.

As this is a brutal NSFW rp, you need to know my limits:
Characters under 18, furries, futas, breeding, killing my character, fake body parts/plastic surgery, hypnosis, nonhuman.

Everything not on that list should be fine but feel free to ask. The following are some less mainstream kinks that I like:
Oilplay, piss on me, scat, lick my face.

I want to be abused both sexually and physically, while tied up. You want to cum on my face? Make sure I am tied down and can't move my face away from your load. You want to tazer my bare foot? Hogtie me so I can't do anything but scream in pain. Etc.

Hoping someone will show interest in this. My current mood is for a really dark and really twisted scene.

Back
Top Bottom