Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Managing a County as the new Countess (seeking DM/GM for homebrew/makeshift system)

Asmodai

Planetoid
I'm reviving this idea again but with slight modification!

fantasy_village_by_bouzuki_dg6eih1-fullview.jpg

LORE

Erin Valder is a daughter of an impoverished noble family. Thanks to her gambling addict of an uncle and incompetent father, the Valder family lost their land, their fortune and their home. Thanks to that the Valders were forced out of their own land and forced to live in a townhouse that is especially afforded to impoverished nobilities. Erin decided one that that she no longer wish to be tied to the fate of her family and goes on a little adventure of her own. She would then fall in with a group of adventurers on their way to Greyhold. Little did she know, this little adventure will change her life forever. While she has no skill in fighting or magic, her keen mind help guided the adventurers through the treachery of Greyhold. They found out that the Count of Greyhold is a corrupt, megalomaniac who had been ruling the land with iron-fist and cruelty. Erin helped the adventurers organize a local revolt and together with the commoners of Greyhold, they were able to overthrow the evil count. When news finally arrived at the capital, his majesty the king was furious but not at Erin or the adventurers but at the tyrant count. He was exiled and stripped from his title but that leaves the land of Greyhold without a noble to govern and rule over. It was by sheer convenience and luck that Erin had a hand in overthrowing the old regime and as thanks for her service she was awarded the ownership of Greyhold and was elevated as the new Countess of Greyhold, the youngest female ruler of a land. The adventurers too receive their generous reward they parted way with her on good terms. Erin was left the sole task of reforming the dilapidated and impoverished land of Greyhold to its former glory.

THE ROLEPLAY

In this RP, I will be roleplaying as Countess Erin Valder as she navigates the political intrigue of the new land that she had taken over. I will be guiding her decision making and actions in personal and professional level. As my RP partner you'll be controlling the world as a whole. You'll be setting up minor characters for MC to intereact with, supporting characters with their own agendas, antagonists and even love interests. As for the system itself, I was thinking of collaborating with my RP partner to create a simple town building management system. Instead of the normal TTRPG system, we'll use a simple, makeshift system to keep track of the prosperity level of Greyhold and this will affect the prestige of MC and what she can and cannot do to move the plot forward.

My character might have her own character sheet but the main system ties in to the town building system we're going to create together. So there might be a tiny bit of brainstorming process before the RP could start. Otherwise, if you have an idea for a system already in place, I won't mind jumping right in!

Another alternative is for there to be very barebone or no system at all as you would be controlling all other aspects of the story aside from MC, creating challenges and plots as well as other minor characters for MC to interact with.

THE WORLD

This world is set in a medieval low fantasy settings, with other races living alongside humans although relationship with other races can be tenuous at best. The RP is set in a Kingdom of Airun, ruled by a young, unmarried and dashing King(you can create your own character for the King) who inherits the throne after his father the previous king was assassinated(potential plot point to pursue, maybe?) My land of Greyhold will the primary location setting of this RP but isn't limited to it. You can expand the lore of this world to your heart's content beyond the border of Airun as you like.

Some of the kinks I'd like included in the RP:
Otome (multiple suitors vying for MC attention and affection)
Futanari (I would love to have a futanari love interests for my character)
Incest (adoptive)
Possible pregnancy
Tentacles
Exhibitionism
Obligatory skimpy outfit

Feel free to PM me for more information or if you have suggestions and ideas of your own :)

Back
Top Bottom