Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Transmasc craves intense/weird kinks (oviposition, inflation, non-con)

Hey! I haven't posted a roleplay thread in awhile and I'm not great at formatting here, but I really want to get into something!

F-List to make things easier here. A few details and visuals for the character I intend on playing is here too!

Some basics!

• I'm looking for replies on the shorter side, semi-paragraph to the lesser end of multi paragraph. No one-liners, but nowhere near novella.
• Description is key to a compelling roleplay, from both ends, in my opinion
• I usually play transmasc characters, semi-negotiable, though I will not play any characters that identify as women.
• My time zone is EST
• I am very uncomfortable with IC starts. Conversation is key and at least a little planning, even though I want to get into something quickly. Don't refer to my character as me or your character as you or we won't last long together.
• The gender and sex of your character doesn't matter at ALL to me, as long as they are in control. Topping is also usually required

Onto the juicy stuff, any combination of things here is good. No one thing from this list is required, so still message if just one or two of them interest you!

Monsters, ferals, fantasy animals, incomprehensible forms, or humanoids are all good. I really am looking for something more interesting and intense, but depending on your angle, I might be fine with a regular ol' dude (genderless)
- Note: The ones I crave the most currently are mimics, alien/xeno characters, plantoid monsters, insectoids, anything with tentacles, anything with eggs, and anything with a huge horsecock
All the way through. I eat it up.
Rape and non-con, or something less intense, gentle coercion and gaslighting. It's
okay if my character fully consents, but I'd rather if he didn't.
• Mild inflation, my max usually being a pregnant-looking belly. Not unimaginable, ballooning, etc. Semi-realistic is the name of the game here. Methods can vary widely; cum inflation, feeding/drinking, enemas, magic. A slow build is just as good as a quick fill.
• Mind break, drugging, aphrodisiacs, mind control...
Experimentation setting. Medplay is optional as well, but even without it, having my character be viewed as an object, toy, or lab rat is ideal. Injections/needles fit especially well
• Minor growth, mostly concerning the chest... Plus nipple play, lactation, nipple fucking, piercing, etc, as long as my character is still gendered correctly. A medical route could be taken for this, or a magical one.

I believe all of my limits are on my F-List. Reach out (PM) if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom