Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any GenderTF Isekai

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hey! I've been trying to think about what kind of idea I want to play. And I think I've finally decided! That being... A boy gets Isekai'd into another world! Whether the result of truck-kun, magic, a vr headset or otherwise, he's in another world. And not just another world, already strange to him-- But he's also in a completely different body. The body of a femboy or futa, and all the confusion that brings! Maybe no one believes them-- after all, their story is crazy... but they still have to deal with it!

On top of this, I think a sort of fantasy adventuring world would be best. I think it would be really interesting to have it be 'gamified' in a lot of interestint ways. Classes, stats, levels, perks-- draining, stealing, using...

I've got a lot of ideas cooking, but I like to bake the right idea for my partner. If this sounds interesting, dm me for more! P.S. also totally open to isekai into a female, just say if this interests you more! I will likely be offering anime playbys to this roleplay, as well, if that affects interest.

To clarify: I'm looking to play the person Isekai'd, but am open to discussion for the inverse!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom