Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Big dog privilege? (Small Dom/big sub vibes!)

peachfuzz

i'm as friendly as a rabbit
*wavewave* hi! i'm 25+, looking to write a big, sweet dog of a man. i don't have anything specific set, but i miss writing big dog-like men. maybe it's omegaverse, maybe he's an omega that hasn't ever really fit in and he finds an alpha who's as mismatched as him and they find joy in each other, or he's an alpha that's never really been a typical alpha, even if they look the part.
maybe he's the right hand of some mafia family, or a single dad that's scraping by, but is maybe an ex-con or something? hard times, etc.
shocking no one, i mostly write these sorts of guys as submissive, but i'm open to writing him as a switch of course.
i'm mostly looking for smaller, optionally younger (adult) partners for him, and am definitely open to super angsty themes, or something fluffier if we want, i do love a good hurt/comfort!
i'd also just love him dicked down and degraded. love seeing a big dude being told he's stupid~
i'm super bad at small talk nowadays, but i do like plotting and sharing pinterest boards/songs/whatevs!

well anyway. if you've been wanting a big fella who'll do anything for the person he loves, you've found the idea of one!
my f-list is here, most things are negotiable!

Last edited:
Byump, I'd be so down for something with a single parent or recent ex-con who's struggling. Possibly an older sugar baby who's generally financially struggling and his younger, rich sugar daddy?

Back
Top Bottom