Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The Femboy Maid (Coercion, Forced Fem, and much more!) (Looking for Doms and Futas!)

Alexandra-Ayr

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone! <3

I figure I'd like to try something new to work on my roleplaying chops. I'd like to play a shy and unsure femboy in the age range anywhere from 16-19 whose just starting to figure out who they are~ In terms of plot/kinks/scenes I'm willing to try nearly anything! I've been writing for quite a while and can match almost any partner! I am also free very often so you can usually expect multiple posts a day. Feel free to reach out if you have any particular fantasy of the smutty variety you've been meaning to write about! I promise that I won't judge and am always willing to hear your ideas! I also really enjoy just talking ooc with folks as it allows me to better know the person I'm writing with! Below I've listed a few of my favorite kinks, some hard limits that I will not touch, and perhaps a suggestion for a pairing! Happy Hunting!~

If you happen to be into earfucking nekos, please reach out regardless because that's something I am exploring and would love to roleplay ANY scenario that we can work it into~ thanks!

Current Craving:
You need a new maid. Well, not actually, you're wealthy, and have everything and anything money can buy that you want, any material thing at any rate. But you've recently developed a taste for boys, well, breaking them into sissies. So you throw out a job listing with quite a lot of benefits, medical insurance, dental insurance, and a ridiculously high salary for the work that you've included as the maid's responsibility. Your application too, is rather detailed requiring the applicant to submit quite a lot of personal information about them. You figure that for such a submissive and feminine job, the only boys that will apply are those that will already be easier to break and will look closer to the part too, and how right you are when you notice my application pop up in your inbox. With all of the information you have, its easy to find pictures of me and with all the money you have as well, it's easy to hire someone to take pictures of me. As you stalk me and consider my application, I become too tantalizing a candidate to reject and you hire me~ but of course, you don't ever expect me to leave this job, you don't expect to have to pay me for too long either. Because soon, I'll be running around doing all the work begging for you to use me~ Now's the fun part, the part where you get to break me down and build me up again~ how delightful~

Anywho, this roleplay above revolves more around coercion, seduction, and breaking mc into being your new sissy cumslut to toy with!~ And we all know the only good sissy~ is one stuffed with a dom's cum~

Kinks Include:
Age play
Forced Feminization
Dub/Non-con
Rough sex
Etc etc

Favorites: (Don't have to be included)
Neko
BDSM
Corruption/Coercion
General Pervyness~
Feminine Clothing
Excessive Cum~
Pet play (Leashes, collars, etc)
Non-Con/Dub-con/CNC
Aftercare
Ageplay/Age gap
Predator x Prey

Hard Limits: (Non-negotiable)
Scat, Piss, Toilet Play of any kind
Feet

When reaching out, please please please have some substance to your message, please come with at least some idea of what you want for mc and yc's relationship! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom