Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Spank Me a Little, Daddy ❤ {darkest_fate&Dreamstreet}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Jessica West studied herself in the mirror one last time, doing a few twists and turns. As she'd come to expect, a pretty hot blonde looked back at her. Sometimes she caught herself staring at the sexy girl in the mirror, not quite believing just how very hard her late puberty had hit her. Right up until just before her eighteenth birthday, Jessica had been "Jessie," a not-quite-tomboy with a bad case of acne, just bordering on overweight, who was often a pretty big slob. One summer puberty added a few inches to her height, filled out her bust even more, and gave her this killer metabolism on top of things. It didn't hurt that she'd been filled with energy and just happened to have gotten a few of those exercise video games. They were dumb as hell, but she'd gotten a kick not only out of playing them, but playing them for people. The cute blonde hadn't realized at first that she'd essentially recorded her journey from frumpy to fabulous until she'd started going back, seeing how her ass had tightened up and how she'd have to upgrade her thin yoga pants to not show the underwear beneath.

It helped that things had gotten slightly better around the house too. Yeah, things were still a bit strained with Mom, but said Mom was a lot happier now that she'd gotten serious with someone. Jessica teasingly suggested that it was probably because said someone happened to be hot as hell and probably worked her mom out a lot (she swore she'd heard some really happy noises walking by their room one night). Jessica's dad was still seeing someone younger (who also happened to be blonde and have slightly curly hair; Jessica chose not to think on that), and he'd been the one to spring for Jessica's new wardrobe, which her mom didn't wholly approve of, but hadn't really cared much about.

Now a short denim skirt wrapped snugly about her hips. It covered everything it was supposed to, sure, but it still ended just partially down Jessica's thigh. Bending over would be a tricky proposition, sure. Of course she'd had to wear a slinky black thong underneath, and she might have been whale-tailing a bit, the strands looping on either side of a taut tummy. Nothing too slutty, particularly if she tucked it down, more hot. and seeing as there were supposed to be some hotties at the party tonight, even better. Jessica's top was a bit less scandalous, a baby tee with "gamer grrrl" emblazoned on it. Mostly white, which did show the black bra beneath a little (Jessica had to wear bras; her breasts were just a bit too big to go without), it also showed a good chunk of her abs. And since Jessica went to the tanning salon regularly, she had that nice slightly browned look. Match that with said hot bod, said curly waves of golden blonde hair, and a pair of mischievous blue-grey eyes, and, yeah, she was hot.

Jessica gave her reflection a quick little blown kiss, pulled her phone (encased in a bright pink Pokemon case) to text her friend Nevada that she was on her way, still looking at it and scrolling as she bounded down the stairs. She now lived with said mom's guy, who was technically now her step-father (Jessica usually just used his name) in what had always been her family home. There were pictures on the wall, a few familiar dings and stuff that came with a family, and that was that. Jessica walked almost by memory to the kitchen, figuring she'd grab a quick energy drink before heading out the door. A quick glance let her know that her step-dad was already there.

"Hey, heading out," she said, moving past him to head to the fridge. Jessica didn't think before bending over, looking around for her personal favorite drinks. "Should be back by, like, midnight," which was her mom's curfew, agreed on now that Jessica was heading to college. The blonde checked her phone again, pausing, fridge open, body still bent, whale tail showing just perhaps a little more than even she wanted.

It had only been a few weeks since Nick Jericho had moved into the house of his new girlfriend and her daughter, but it hadn't exactly been a dance on roses for the middle aged man. Even though he found someone he saw as the love of his life, and their time together was some of the best moments of his life, the time that he spend with her daughter was proving to be quite the challenge. To him, he was going to be a new part of the family, and with that become Jessica's new dad, even though she didn't seem accept him that much yet. It was hard for him to come across as anything other than her mother's new boyfriend and any attempts to try and advice her or ask her for something, was met with pure resistance.

That made it quite frustrating for Nick, but not surprising. After all, he was there to take over the fatherly role, so he had to earn that spot. His first ways of getting closer to her, was to try and figure out what she enjoyed to do, but that didn't help him a lot. Seeing her play videogames in such outfits, did make him worried that some boys were gonna try and take advantage of her. She was a beautiful girl, no doubt about that. That made him worry that she was going to meet some boys who wanted nothing more than her body. He had to help her be more modest in public, to avoid her attracting the wrong attention.

As he sat in the kitchen, his short dark hair a little messy, while he wore a basic white long sleeved shirt, along with a pair of light jeans. He was reading up on some news on his phone and drinking a cop of coffee, when he saw Jessica come into the kitchen. He gave her a smile, but before he could say anything she had already said what she was doing, while she looked through the fridge. As he turned around to look at her, he saw how she was bend over, her skirt leaving little to the imagination, while the thong she wore underneath really made her look like she was trying to attract a lot of attention to herself. Who in their right mind could resist a sight like that? Nick new that it was something most of the boys her age wouldn't be able to look away from or ignore. This was too much for her to head out in.

"Look Jessica, I know you're excited about heading out, but don't you think you should wear something less... Revealing?" He asked her while he waited for her to turn around. "I'm just worried that some of the boys might try something with you, and I don't want you to get hurt." He was trying to sound like a caring parent rather than a controlling one. Perhaps those words would reach her better than telling her to change her clothes, or she would be grounded.

Jessica rolled those pretty eyes of hers, reaching to grab one of her energy drink cans from out of the fridge. The girl did a little wiggle, her butt swaying slightly from side to side. It was sort of meant to be teasing more than anything but it would also prove that she could at least move a little bit without too much trouble. The girl straightened up, spending a few extra seconds to do another little wiggle, yanking down her skirt a bit before reaching up to tug her shirt. The cold had gotten to her a bit, but it wasn't like she was poking through even the relatively thin top.

"Don't worry about it Nick," she said, giving him a smile. "It's no big deal," she popped the top on the drink, taking a swig. The motions did mean things moved slightly, but it wasn't like she was jiggling all over the place. What Jessica hadn't quite realized was that her attempt at tugging the skirt down one handed without looking had revealed a bit more of the stands on either side. She glanced down, realized it, and spent a moment just smiling teasingly at Nick before doing a little adjusting, the one hand meaning she took her time.

She finished her sip, eyes dancing with mischief as she looked up at the older man. "Don't worry about the boys I'm around, I can handle them. Nevada'll be around anyway, and she's pretty jacked," another shrug, another sip. "It's more like the boys are gonna have a hard time, get it?" she meant it as a playful joke, adding a little bounce of her brows. Another sip, and Jessica checked her phone.

"Mmmfph," she said around the drink, giving a quick bob of the head. "Gotta go," she moved up to give Nick a one-armed hug with the hand holding the phone, already turning to go.

The movements and the way Jessica was trying to adjust her outfit after it exposed her more than it should, made Nick even more nervous on behalf of the girl. To him, it seemed both like she was ready to tease whomever were in range of seeing her beautiful body, and like she wasn't too aware of how exposed she was. Even he couldn't doubt that she was a cute girl, and that she seemed to know it herself. Otherwise she wouldn't want to dress up that badly. He could tell that she was up to no good, even if she thought she had it under control.

"Yeah, I know Nevada is there to help you out, but that doesn't mean you aren't gonna have trouble... And besides, you should think a bit more about-" He stopped talking as he felt her moving in to give him a quick hug while she checked her phone. He could tell that whatever he said would go in through one of her ears and out through the other one. She was already out the door, on her way to the party with her friend. He had to realize that he couldn't say anything that would make her change her mind at this point. But he had to give it a shot.

"Look here girl, I'm worried about you and you're not thinking about the consequences of what is going to happen to you if you're not careful!" He said and raised his voice a little to make her snap out of looking at her phone and actually pay attention to him. "I'm not letting you leave this house until you've changed to a more appropriate outfit! Either you change to something that isn't showing off as much as you are right now, or you ain't going to any party!" He said and put his hands on his sides while looking straight at Jessica, to make her see that he wasn't about to back down from this.

"Head up and get changed Jessica, the sooner you get that done, the sooner you can meet up with Nevada... But not while you wear that outfit!"

The raised voice made Jessica jump. She almost dropped her phone looking up at Nick, her eyes going wide. The louder volume was one thing, but that had to be the most serious she'd ever heard Nick get, outside of those earnest confessions or whatever. Had this guy been hiding behind the almost soft one that Jessica had seen previously?

For several long moments, the cute blonde just stood there gaping, her brain not processing that not only had Nick raised his voice at her, but he was making demands that were downright parental. Like, yeah, he was sort of in that position and all, what with his relationship with her mom, but seriously? "Appropriate outfit?" she repeated, glancing down at what she was wearing. "This?" She plucked at the t-shirt. "This is literally a t-shirt!" Okay, it was perhaps a size smaller than it should be, contouring quite nicely to her bust, and it definitely ended at just a few inches over her breasts, leaving a lot of belly exposed, but it was still a t-shirt.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Seriously, I'm not wearing anything sluttier than the other girls. Like, you should see them!" she waved her hand out toward the door, pausing for a bit, before looking up at him. "Besides, why do you care? It's not like you're my dad or anything!" she glared up at him, glancing first at the door, then at her phone. Should she just text or call her mom or something? Tell her that Nick was being an ass out of no where? Or should she, like, just go? Like, seriously, what was he going to do?

Ground her?

Of course Jessica wasn't wearing anything as bad as the other girls at parties. Nick had seen them from time to time, and they were true sluts, and he was actually happy that Jessica wasn't one of those. "So if everyone else dresses up like sluts, it's all right you do it too?" He asked her in a stern tone to try and make her reflect on her choices. She was a smart girl, but the way she had started to glow up over the last year or two was making her think higher of herself than she ever had before. Nick could tell that she was proud of her looks, and wanted to show it off.

But instead of seeing his reason, she instead brought out the 'you're not my daddy' card to try and dismiss him instead. "Why I care? Because we're family now, no matter if you like it or not! It doesn't matter that I'm not your real father, I'm here to help you like a dad should, so you should listen to me!" He said raised his voice again. Even with the push back from Jessica, he wasn't going to back down. He was still the adult here. He was still the one who could put her in her place if he wanted to. Now he had to figure out which way it would be best to make sure she would do as he told her.

"So as your new daddy, I'm telling you to go to your room and change your clothes to something more appropriate and less revealing... Or you are grounded from leaving tonight! That's right! Either you dress accordingly, or you won't be allowed out of your room until tomorrow!" He said and moved a little closer to her. He had to keep up the pressure to make sure she would listen to him, or he would never get her respect.

Nick's question had Jessica snorting, folding her arms under her breasts. This pushed them up a little, but nothing too major. She cocked a hip. "I'm not jumping off bridges, Nick," she told him flatly, letting him know exactly what she thought of that argument. Jessica smirked and then took a sip of her energy drink, wanting to savor that particular burn.

Her victory didn't last long, because Nick actually had a solid argument there. Like, Jessica knew he kept her mom happy in all kinds of ways, and this did sound a bit like he was trying to be a good adult or whatever. But ugh, the attitude just sounded so boring! Plus he was putting a real kill on her buzz. Heh, buzzkill. Though Jessica couldn't quite suppress her giggle at his next bit, raising her brows. Nick had to know the implications of saying it like that, right? Like, he had to.

"So you're gonna be my new daddy now?" Jessica asked, that impish smile coming back. "And you're telling me I have to obey your orders or, what, I'm grounded?" Jessica let out a light giggle, moving to brush back some hair from an ear. "What's 'dress accordingly'" she did the air quote with her hands, still clutching phone and drink, "mean anyway? Does that mean, like, you wanna pick my clothes out for me?"

Jessica was on a roll now. It felt kind of like when she was trash-talking an opponent in a game. You kept going because it was all part of having fun. Plus, Jessica could feel this weird little thrill surging through her, not totally unlike those verbal sparring matches or the more intense games she'd played. "Daddy gonna dress his little girl?"

The mocking from Jessica about Nick being her new Daddy was really rubbing him the wrong way. To think that she would talk to him like that, like he was just there to be a blockade in her life. She clearly didn't respect him as her new father figure, and she didn't hold back on her insults to him. It slowly began to show on his face, just how angry it was getting him. At first it was a hint of embarrassment from a young girl talking to her like this, but it soon turned into anger and frustration. He had to do something to put her in her place.

"That is enough out of you!" He said with a raised voice, and right at that moment he moved a little to the right so he was standing more with his side to Jessica. Then he raised his right hand up quickly until it reached the side of his head. He didn't even stop moving his hand, before he opened up the hand and pushed his fingers together as he swung it downwards towards Jessica's butt. Even before he knew what he did, the sound of a loud smack that hit her right on the denim skirt that covered up her ass. It was loud enough to tell that he had smacked her ass with quite enough force that she would feel it without question, though it wasn't hard enough to leave a mark on her skin, thanks to the skirt she was wearing.

For about a moment, Nick was feeling terrified that he did something like that to his step daughter. Something as old school as spank her butt for being a bad girl to her parent. However he quickly also realized that this couldn't be followed up by an apology. That would just make it seem even worse for him. He had to put his foot down and make sure, that Jessica would do as he told her to, right at this moment.

"Now do as your Daddy tells you!" He said, not realizing he was using the same word that she had just mocked him for, but continued on regardless. "Go up and change into some clothes that covers your body better than this one! Or I won't let you leave the house until tomorrow!" He told her again, and pointed with his left hand in the direction of her room. Giving it another second, he started to raise his right hand again like he did before, as if he was going to spank her ass again if she didn't do what he told her to do.

Wait, did he just raise his hand to Jessica? The blonde's mouth open and she stared at the raised hand. Surprise held her in place, making her quite the easy target for the hand as it descended. Jessica didn't even quite process where it was going until she felt it connect with her pert little ass. The denim did its work in dulling the blow somewhat, certainly making it sound less like an outright slap then a sort of "thunk." Yet she could still feel a slight sting. It seeped into her a little, the pain spreading for just a moment. No sooner had it started when Jessica felt a different sort of heat bubbling from the front. The pretty blonde looked up at her step-father.

He's kinda hot right now.

The thought brought another burst of warmth, this coming to her cheeks almost immediately. Hot? He was, like, ancient! Plus he'd just spanked her! Jessica wasn't some little girl or something: she was nineteen! You don't spank nineteen year olds. Well, actually, you do, but usually for, ah, other reasons.

Fortunately the heat made it easier to get mad at Nick: "Good thing you're not my dad then!" she all but yelled back. Jessica's blue eyes flashed with challenge, and she felt that little thrill coming back, that burst of energy making her want to do something stupid. Wait, was he grounding her? Could he even do that? Jessica opened her mouth to protest, but she saw the raised hand. Felt that little tingle again. God, she needed to get out of this in a hurry. "Fine!" she almost snapped, turning and walking back the way she'd come, energy drink still in hand, only partially forgotten.

Jessica tossed her river of blonde curls about, almost whipping them as she turned. "I guess I won't go anywhere then! Jailer!" she snapped, before all but dashing off to her room. She opened the door, slammed it behind her, and then almost collapsed against it, not quite believing herself. She took another sip of the energy drink, like that would help calm her, and fished her phone out again. No way was she going to miss out on tonight just because Nick had lost his mind. What was he going to do?

Spank her?

Nick kept his hand raised up while Jessica went through her little temper tantrum, and he could tell that it was having the desired effect. She didn't seem to dare to answer back to him. It made a part of him amazed at how well the slap to her ass had worked to get her off her high horse. While she did storm back to her room, shouting that he was a jailer and slamming the door after her, he didn't reply to her. He simply kept his hand up, showing her that he could put her in her place any moment he wanted to.

Now that she was back in her room, Nick finally lowered his hand and let out a soft sigh, as he smiled to himself. While this could have been a complete disaster for him, it seemed to actually work out in his favor. Perhaps that was exactly what a girl like Jessica would need to see him fully as her father figure: A good spanking whenever she is bad. He made sure to have a mental note of that, in case she was gonna make a scene like this again, or come down in an even more exposed outfit. Of course he hoped that she had learned her lesson, but he now had a plan if that wasn't gonna be the case.

For the time being, Nick decided to leave Jessica to herself in her room. He would see soon enough if she had changed her mind or not. He wasn't gonna check on her for quite some time. After all, he knew how picky she was with her outfits, and it would take her a while to choose what she would wear to the party. After about thirty minutes, she still hadn't come out yet of her room. He decided to wait about half hour longer for her, before he would head up to her room. He couldn't really hear anything happening behind the closed door, as he would finally knock gently on it to see how she was doing.

"Jessica? Have you cooled down and picked something new to wear?" He asked her and awaited her response.

For the first few minutes or so, Jessica mostly steamed. How dare Nick do that? Who did he think he was? Her father? He'd said something about being her daddy though, and that combined with his hand near a fairly intimate place... did things to Jessica. She could still feel a slight flush just thinking about it now. Definitely told her that she should probably work off some of that energy or something. Like, how desperate did she have to be to feel something after her way too old step-dad spanked her?

For just a moment, Jessica recalled those oh so pleased noises her mom made.

Brushing the thought aside, she looked down at her phone .Nevada had already sent several messages, mostly to the effect of "Nick sucks." They eventually ended with a few suggestions though, namely that Jessica just sneak out. Using the door probably wouldn't work, but it wasn't that bad to climb out her window. There was a tree close by, and the house sort of sloped toward the ground anyway. Yeah, it would be tricky in her skirt and all, but Nevada was pretty sure Jessica could make it. They did work out together after all.

So Jessica tied up her hair, carefully put everything in a clutch bag she kept close, and made her way out of her room through the window. The shimmying was awkward, all the more so because of the short skirt, but it wasn't too bad. She got a few leaves, but just managed to avoid getting too scraped. Within about fifteen, twenty minutes or so of being sent to her room, Jessica was out of the house and already heading on her way to the party, eagerly texting her friend to let her know that she'd be there soon.

After knocking a few more times on the door, where there was no answer from the other side. Getting frustrated with it, Nick would then open the door to see to her. To his surprise, she wasn't there. He stood still for a moment to realize that she had somehow gotten out, before he would look over at the window to see that it was open. Did she really sneak out through the window to go to the party? The nerve of this girl! He walked over to the window and tried to see if he could see her make her escape, but she was already far gone.

Of course he knew where she went off to. The party with Nevada. He could head over there and pick up Jessica, but he figured that would do more harm than good. Humiliating her in front of her friend would surely sit bad with both Jessica and her mother. It seemed to him like he had lost this battle with her. She had escaped and he didn't have much change at bringing her back. Right now, all he could do was plan for when she would come back home.

And plan he did. Since she had snuck out of the house without permission, she would have to sneak back in tonight, or she would get busted by her mother as well as by Nick. In his mind, there were only two ways that she could get back inside. Through the open window in her room, but he wasn't sure that climbing during the night was something she would try out. The only other way was the front door, which of course would be very obvious, but would also be her safest bet. Then he soon realized that it didn't matter which route she would take to come back into the house. She would make for her room no matter what.

So now he had his plan. He would turn off all the lights in the house to make it seem while he was asleep, but kept the window open and the front door unlocked. He would then wait for her in her room, sitting on a chair next to the light switch, ready to meet her when she got back home. If she thought that the smack to her ass earlier was rough, she would be begging for mercy when she would realize what he had in store for her, once she would sneak back inside.

For several hours Jessica just sort of enjoyed herself. After her little stunt clambering out her window like the character in some teen movie, everything else just went fairly smoothly. She flirted with a few guys, maybe did a bit of sloppy making out, maybe a bit more than she would normally because she could still feel a slight buzz in her lower belly and a slight warmth on her pert ass. Since it was a party there as alcohol there to drink and enjoy and, yeah, Jessica had one. That was always a sort of limit she set for herself, particularly around mixed company or the like. Just one sort of hard lemonade or something else like that, nothing else. Usually worked with her mom. Unfortunately some jackass slopped some beer on her, barely missing her shirt but certainly getting a lot of Jessica's bared skin. Both she and Nevada hit the guy a few times, which had him running for it.

Regardless, it was a little before midnight when Jessica finally peeled off from the rest of the group, heading home. She'd all but forgotten that anyone had forbade her to head out. After all, she'd more or less cleared things with mom, and it wasn't like there was some other authority figure. The blonde teen just headed straight for the front door, knowing she had made it home with some wiggle room. Jessica used her key, got in, kicked off her shoes and was just padding through the house. She made a quick stop by the fridge, grabbing a water bottle and considering a late night snack, before making her way up to the room.

Without thinking, Jessica just opened her door, pausing to yawn and stretch for a moment, tee riding up a little. She blinked, squinting into the gloom. Something felt... off. Had someone been in her room while she was gone or something? No, wait, there was a chair here that she hadn't seen before. Was that. "Holy shit!" Jessica all but yelled, flailing and taking a few steps back, almost hitting the door frame. Was that Nick? she couldn't quite see him in the relative dark of the house. Jessica was already getting her phone up and out to illuminate and possibly fend off, really hoping that she hadn't just interrupted some sort of home intruder or something. Though Jessica had no idea why he'd hang out in her bedroom like a creeper.

Then again she wasn't sure why her step-dad would do that either...

Even though it had been hours after Jessica had left the house and Nick had set up his trap for her, he was still ready to make sure to catch her in the act of sneaking back inside. The thought that she might stay with Nevada for once did cross his mind, but luckily that didn't seem to be the case. Around midnight, he heard the front door opening and he knew she was back. It made him grin a little for himself, as he got ready to grab her and put her in her place with a spanking she wouldn't forget anytime soon.

Even though she took her sweet time coming back to her room, he waited until she had come back in and closed the door, before he would hit the light switch to turn on all the lights in the room. "Welcome home, Jessica..." He said as he stood up from the chair and moved over to her. "What did I tell you earlier? I told you that you were either to change your outfit, or you weren't allowed to leave." He looked over her outfit, that was exactly the same as when the last time he saw her. "It looks like you broke the rules here... So you need to be punished!"

With one quick movement, he grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her towards him forcefully, making sure that she wouldn't be able to stand against his strength. He moved to the edge of the bed and sat on it, before he would pull hard on her arm, to force her over his lap with her head against the bed and her ass in the air above his lap. With his left hand, he would put it on her upper back to make sure she wouldn't be able to move away from him unless she would thrash around too much and force herself away.

"It's time for you to realize that I'm your new step-father, and you need to respect my decisions!" He said with a raised voice, before he would raise his right hand up high, and held it for a few seconds. Then he would let it swoop down and smack against her ass and hit her right cheek on the outside of her denim skirt, just like he had done earlier. However this time, he didn't let her go. Instead he raised his hand up again, ready to strike her once more but awaited what kind of response Jessica would come up with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom