Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any NonHumanoid Alien RP (NSFW)

HeyImKyle6877

Meteorite
Hello! I am looking for an RP with nonhumanoid aliens. I am looking to play as a human male and would like my partner to play a nonhumanoid alien.

The Plot: I'm a space explorer looking for a new land to conquer in the name of humanity. As I fly near an uncharted planet, an asteroid belt causes my ship to steer off course and crash into the planet. I cannot contact anyone for help and must survive on my own. The aliens on the planet see me more as a toy than a threat, opting to have their fun with me and vent out their sexual needs.

Sangheili Female
Sangheili Male
Xeno Female
Xeno Male
Yautja Female
Yatuja Male
Kig-Yar female
Kig-Yar male

Kinks: Anal, BlowJobs, TitJobs, AssJobs, HandJobs, ThighJobs, FootJobs, Rimming, Teabagging, Spanking, Rough, Light BDSM, Markings, Teasing, Large Cocks, Large Tits, Large Asses, Loads of Cum, Prostituting for Self-Gain, Cucking, Cheating, Impregnation, Pregnant, GangBangs, Orgies, MindBreak, ScentPlay, Detail, Descriptiveness, SizePlay Multiple Characters, Futa Sex, Triple Penetration, Double Penetration.

Limits: Bathroom Stuff, Scat, Farts, Death, Gore, Vore, Extreme Blood, Piss, Extreme Hyper, Illiteracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I am looking for an RP with nonhumanoid aliens. I am looking to play as a human male and would like my partner to play a nonhumanoid alien.

The Plot: I'm a space explorer looking for a new land to conquer in the name of humanity. As I fly near an uncharted planet, an asteroid belt causes my ship to steer off course and crash into the planet. I cannot contact anyone for help and must survive on my own. The aliens on the planet see me more as a toy than a threat, opting to have their fun with me and vent out their sexual needs.

Sangheili Female
Sangheili Male
Xeno Female
Xeno Male
Yautja Female
Yatuja Male
Kig-Yar female
Kig-Yar male

Kinks: Anal, BlowJobs, TitJobs, AssJobs, HandJobs, ThighJobs, FootJobs, Rimming, Teabagging, Spanking, Rough, Light BDSM, Markings, Teasing, Large Cocks, Large Tits, Large Asses, Loads of Cum, Prostituting for Self-Gain, Cucking, Cheating, Impregnation, Pregnant, GangBangs, Orgies, MindBreak, ScentPlay, Detail, Descriptiveness, SizePlay Multiple Characters, Futa Sex, Triple Penetration, Double Penetration.

Limits: Bathroom Stuff, Scat, Farts, Death, Gore, Vore, Extreme Blood, Piss, Extreme Hyper, Illiteracy.
Bump

Back
Top Bottom