Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Incest & Other Taboos

DarkerStrokes

Your Local Swamp Monster
that green pond in the neighbors' back yard
Hello there, thanks for dropping by! This thread is going to deal with darker themes, including incest, beastiality, and abuse. I'm seeking partners to play characters with uteruses - that is, characters capable of getting pregnant in the traditional sense, because that's another theme that will recur. If you feel affronted by any of that (or if you're just not interested in writing them), we probably won't make good partners.

Still here? Fantastic.

I am seeking to play dominant male roles. Mostly daddies - you know the type. Tall, burly, maybe with a bit of a belly and a beard, big hands and arms and a dick to match. I'll tune him to go with the particular setup, but I'd say the ideal prototype would be a young(ish) David Harbour. I'm not limited to white guys, though, which could be important depending on partner preferences.

I am a detail-oriented writer. I enjoy the who, how, where, what, and why just as much as I enjoy the sticky sex and wobbly bits. I am also very good at the sticky sex and wobbly bits. It's what I'm primarily interested in with these stories, in fact, I just get bored if there's no character development. I will also get bored if I frequently receive fewer than three paragraphs in a post. Sorry, I'm just really verbose and I lose interest if I don't get enough to work with.

I'm very friendly. I try to be precise with my RTs so that no one wastes too much of their time, but I can be very goofy ooc and I've been told I'm an easy person to write with. Please communicate with me.

**I would greatly prefer to play on Discord! DM me and I will gladly share my username.

To expand on my initial introduction, I am looking to indulge some recent dark fascinations. I'll list the recurring ones here and leave the plot-specific elements for later on.
- Breeding and pregnancy - reckless creampies, purposefully trying to knock someone up, etc. I'm not into alternative pregnancies, so I am seeking Female or AFAB characters, please.
- Incest. Most, if not all of the plot bunnies I'll put up a little later on will include father/child incest, accounting for enby or trans masc characters. The age of the 'child' must conform to site rules but within those parameters, younger is better.
- Beastiality. My interest here lies mostly with canines and dogs, but equines are also welcome.
- Watersports. This is more or less a requirement for me, I'm afraid. I'm not interested in smell or taste, just the performing of some specific acts. Reach out if you have more questions.
Other kinks of interest include exhibitionism, prostitution, gang bangs, sharing, glory holes, anal, rough sex, BDSM, intoxication, cock warming, ahegao, DD/lg, monster fucking, mild to moderate cumflation/belly bulges (specific to monster plots), multiple orgasms, squirting, and more!

Some of my kinks are negotiable, but the ones I devoted bullet points to are pretty crucial for me at this point.

*because it's been mentioned in a few messages: I will not include misgendering or feminization in stories involving trans men. Please stop asking.

I don't have a lot of specific ideas at the moment, but I am more than open to brainstorming or taking suggestions.

If we wrote together in the past and I disappeared on you, I am very sorry. I've been dealing with some pretty intense depression the last two years and now that I'm medicated, I'm much more reliable. You are welcome to reach out if you'd like to give me another shot.

Back
Top Bottom