Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A warrior nun and her Eldritch partner (horror, action, long term)

Twilight Absol

Rose with thorns XD
Hello there I'm looking for someone to play a warrior nun or Eldritch being in a plot idea I've had running around in my head for a while if it interests you at all and you can read the plot and rules correctly feel free to message me with the password if you're interested.

PLOT

In this world demons are well known through rare of the 4 non human races they are the most dangerous due to how many of them seem to pop up with this leading directly to the creation of the nephilim project imbuing select humans with a part of an angels grace your character has taken her vows and given the mission to travel the world and slay demons though unlike most you're given a very special mission along with a powerful partner an Eldritch being who for some reason takes a feminine form and joins the church she only requires one thing, to be properly fed which of course is sexual in nature. The journey will be long and difficult perhaps the warrior may even come across a devil, a calamity bringer who a regular demon could ever even hope to compare to but with the Eldritch being at her side will anything be able to take this holy warrior down?

-----------------

That's the basic plot idea I had in mind which can be shifted around as needed with no real end goal in mind just yet instead going through various scenarios it's my first time actually trying such a thing like this so I can't promise I will be amazing at it.

RULES:

- be fucking patient sometimes I can reply three or four times a day and sometimes maybe once a week a friendly bump is fine every now and then but send one to me everyday and I will leave immediately.

- no one liners and no novels either both are equally annoying my usual reply length will be one to three paragraphs if that's unsatisfactory to you that's fine and have a nice day.

- password is light

- I want both plot and smut preferably 50/50 but I am lenient on this if you wish to lean one way or another

- my only hard limits are bathroom play and sexual snuff, as it will be horror and action themed you can count and plenty of blood and violence after all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom