Mx Female Haz's Hall of Horniness (AKA the Kinks and Requests of a Cheeky Switch)

Mr. Hazardous

Meteorite
Yo. My name is Hazard, and I'm one of the newbies here. ^_^ I am an experienced roleplayer (over 10 years now) and a writer, with a flexible style and a wide array of interests in multiple genres, with my favorite being urban fantasy settings. In terms of roleplays themselves and writing projects, I've done many of both, on multiple different websites, though the writing stuff is mostly comprised of excerpts, oneshots crossovers and an unfinished, unpublished story I'm working on. As for the roleplays, I've done everything from high fantasy, to sci-fi, to the aforementioned urban fantasy, and almost everything in between, and that's before I actually got into erotic/sexual roleplay, haha.

When it comes to steamier/sexual aspects of roleplay, I have just as much flexibility, hehe. :sneaky: Seriously though, I have a decent variety of common kinks, as well as a few RP scenarios in mind, and a few... Not so common kinks and scenarios. As I begin to list a few of them moving forward you might see what I mean.

This next bit will be a mix of both kinks and a ideas that could play into scenarios. I won't list a lot of kinks here specifically, because I prefer to simply discuss them alongside relevant roleplay ideas/scenarios, but some notable ones are...

-Bondage (very basic, I'm well aware, haha. Keep in mind, I prefer chains and manacles over rope. Yes, I'm serious, hehe.)

-Femdom (I'm very fond of the dommy mommy variety, especially if they're athletic/muscular women and/or insatiable mistresses.)

-Struggle-fucking (Not rape, so much as free-use combined with a bit of competitive spirit. This is a rather new one for me. 😅 Whether it's two rivals fighting to get on-top, or a more dominant partner trying to take control and riding their better half dry, or whatever, I'm craving this one.)

-Transformation/shapeshifting and magic (Mainly of the werewolf, siren, succubus and demoness variety, but I can be sold on others. I'm craving the idea of getting dominated by a female werewolf in heat, or a lustful succubus. This can definitely overlap with struggle-fucking.)

-Furries (I am into all types of furry/scaly girls, and I have a ton of OCs for furry-specific roleplays, from a petite stoner dog dude going to collage, to a muscular stallion adventurer with a secret, to a lean, cheeky dragon hitman with two members, I've got a ton of different characters for different scenarios and tastes. Also, for future reference, I prefer to roleplay my characters as anthros.)

-Monster Girls (Can absolutely overlap with transformation and magic, though not always, as even androids/robots, aliens and other such technically inhuman beings fall into this category.)

Now, to quickly list a few...

LIMITS AND TURN-OFFS: (Sorry about yelling through text, I just want to make this section notable, because you have no idea how often people have ignored this for me. 😅💀)

-Ageplay. All characters must be 18 or above. No exceptions.

-Scat or watersports... I'm just not into it. Not judging though! Everyone has different tastes.

-Snuff and gore or violence. Major turn-off. Not my cup of tea.

-Anything weird involving actual animals or corpses, as opposed to, like, furries or female vampires or liches or something.

I'll list more notable ones if they come to mind.

With all of that being said and listed, please also note that I will absolutely add more detailed roleplay scenarios later on. For now, I'd just like to post what I have and maybe find some fun people to talk to. 😁

If this piques anyone's interest, or anyone has any questions or ideas, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm. ;)

Back
Top Bottom