Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy/FuedalJapan/Furry/Futa/and the Sci Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinshammer

Meteorite
Okay first off since it seems to be a big deal here. I am a guy, I play both male characters and female characters. I am good at both. To illuminate the matter i've played almost entire RPs as a female character before where my partner never knew till afterward. Honestly, I don't get the problem, as I am not here to fantasize about the writer, I am here for the writing.

That being said, I am very literate. I try and break three paragraphs a post as long as my partner does the same. I am very good with details and I can put a lot of emotion into words for those of you who like plot-heavy RPs. Lastly, I don't care much for realism. It just doesn't do anything for me.

Anyways, first priority for me are any RPs involving my original characters to which a link can be found in my signature. Second priority are any of the following....

>>Fuedal Age Japan based Rps
>>Superhero/Supervillain based rps
>>Sci-Fi bounty hunter X alien hordes
>>Demon Seduction
>>Anything with tentacles
>>Bestiality
>>Anything Futa

And as for the fan based roleplay concepts....

>>Warhammer 40K
>>Soul Eater
>>Naruto
>>Soul Calibur
>>Fallout
>>Elder Scrolls
>>Warcraft
>>Starcraft

Well, that would be it for now. Please check out the link in my sig for my original characters. If anything here or there looks interesting then reply here or PM me. I'm looking forward to it....

• Hapto, this thread was posted virtually a year ago
        and has had no activity since. Please don't resurrect
        dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom