Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A Very Spooky Request Thread

PolterGuess

Meteorite
tenor.gif

It's not actually that spooky, but I couldn't think of anything cleverer! C'est la vie!

You can call me polter or ghost or whatever you want really. I'm very friendly out of character, even if my characters aren't so much. I like chatting with people about their day and interesting things they are watching in between the smut discussions and posting. If you aren't up for friendly conversation amidst our degenerate play, we probably won't mesh well. I really enjoy working with my partner to do world building and come up with 'background characters' or 'NPCs' or whatever you want to call them. I love adding lore to our world. I prefer there to be some story amongst our smut, otherwise it gets repetitive and boring.

I would prefer to take the dominant role in our RPs, and I would prefer to play a cisgender man.

Who I will play with:
I have to admit I have a preference for guys or nonbinary folk, but I will play with the right lady if we click. I am happy to play opposite a trans character of either gender. As for gender non-conformity, I would be willing to play with 'tomboy' types, but I'm not usually into 'femboys'. I enjoy playing meaner/rougher doms against bratty subs. I get bored with weak/timid bottoms.

How to get on Polter's good side:
Have good communication
Be open to discussing possible scenes and kinks as they come to mind
Contribute to the world we build together
Be willing to have a friendly chat

How to get on Polter's bad side:
Pushing for something on my no list
Being rude
Using slurs in- or out-of-character
Making me do all the work for world building and character development

A list of what I consider some 'tamer' kinks (heavily preferred but not required):
Bondage
Spanking
Leash and Collar
Pet names
Lace/panties/stockings
Videotapin/photographs

A list of harder kinks I enjoy (would really like to include at least some but not required):
Choking
CBT
Overstimulation
Rough Sex
Humiliation
Public Sex
M/S play
Sounding/Urethra play
Chastity play
Food play
Sadism/Masochism
Excessive cum

A list of more taboo stuff I enjoy but will not require (but you'll be my favorite if you say yes):
Piss play
Non/Dubcon
Kidnapping
Mpreg
Alpha/Beta/Omega

Things I will NEVER include in a roleplay:
Bimbofication
Feminization/Sissification**(A note on this: I don't consider some light crossdressing/lingerie to be feminization. Feminization, to me, would be a change of pronouns/terms, and enforced binary gender behavior)

Bestiality
Underage
Transformation
Death/Amputation
Cheating/Adultery

Scat/diapers/farting
Vomit
Vore

I will post my ideas here, but please don't hesitate to share! The worst I can do is say I'm not interested.

The Tavern Keeper's Pet:
NSFW REFERENCE
MC owns and operates a popular tavern at a busy crossroads. Maybe YC is an enterprising thief who tries to steal from MC's coffers, or a slave being taken to auction in the big city. Either way, YC winds up being forced into pethood for MC. Forced to work in the tavern by day, and warm MC's bed by night. Would love to include some 'lending out', as in YC being rented out to guests of the tavern. Lots of potential for public humiliation. Would love to have this start as dub/noncon that evolves into your character actively enjoying the new lifestyle. Kinks I'd like to include: cum and foodplay, public play, public humiliation, punishments, chastity play, leash and collar, group play, lending out/prostitution, and whatever else we come up with

Crime Boss/Rival's offspring
Royalty/War Captive

Arranged marriage
Dragon/captive
Pirate captain (and crew)/captive
Creep/Victim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom