Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Paranormal Parlor

Carius Irion

Emperor of Drakir
5UKNiQh.jpg

general information: This is a mainly Supernatural/paranormal plot thread.

lThZXiM.jpg

PersonalPartner
I am personally able to reply many times per day.
I am reasonably open to most kinks
I am more then happy to modify plots for my partner
I am quite available for OOC or RP
I can reasonably reply of up to 350 words a reply
I am content to rp either on the site, or Discord.
carius_irion is my Discord.​
I am looking for partners that are active.
I would like partners to be reasonably vocal with gaps in activity
I don't require partners to write novels, so long as replies are greater then 150 words
I DO NOT require partners to know lore, only that you're willing to have some fun and learn​

B7VYwk6.jpg

Jhost Stuff​
Monster Stuff​
DM/GM stuff​
I. One of the characters is a ghost, has been for the last few centuries to millennia, watching over their descendent line. After a long gap of silence, they decide things are dire enough to warrant them stepping forward and making themselves known to their descendent, helping them through whatever scenario they needed the help for.

II. One of the characters has been granted the right to be reincarnated many times, with their ancient lover having been denied and instead bound to Earth to wait for them to come and find them repeatedly. This has been the most recent time the two interact, with the pair having to relearn each other, since the reincarnated one does change frequently, not being a carbon copy of the original self.​

III. One character is a modern soldier on deployment, only to bump into the spirit of a long dead soldier from a time long past. The two would figure out how to communicate with each other, the modern soldier learning a few things from the old spirit, while the spirit now gets someone to interact with from the land of the living for the first time in recent memory.
+ + WILL ADD IDEAS LATER + +​
I. Your character is a soldier with the National Guard of their state. They're out on a night time Land-Navigation training course to learn and practice Land-Navigation at night. However, they very quickly discover they're not alone in the darkness of the woods.

II. Your character is out on a training patrol by themself, only to enter a Time Slip, finding themself in the same place, but a few hundred years before when they should be, there can either be locals or a lack of anything but the scenery.
III. Your character is somewhere near Mons, Belgium during the Second World War when the Hound of Mons was at it's peak action, stalking the battlefield for the dying to hunt and consume. Will you learn it's secrets or fall to it's claws and jaws?

exjBmRd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom